Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Torrents > Xossip Torrents - Help and FAQ (Reloaded)

View Poll Results:
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th October 2015

XACSOGEN has received several accoladesXACSOGEN has received several accoladesXACSOGEN has received several accolades
UL: 966.22 mb DL: 1.48 gb Ratio: 0.64
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
change "exbii" at place of "xossip"..working fine.
@humtum : Better you check before suggestion solutions . am already uploading in kat.cr and demonoid i know the basic and advance things in torrent uploading. there is some problem with this site settings. better contact admin and ask him to fix this issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
Are you still facing the problem?
@Suzane007 : Yes am still facing the problem better u contact admin to solve the issue

Old 19th October 2015
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.53 mb DL: 1.08 gb Ratio: 0.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by XACSOGEN View Post
@humtum : Better you check before suggestion solutions . am already uploading in kat.cr and demonoid i know the basic and advance things in torrent uploading. there is some problem with this site settings. better contact admin and ask him to fix this issue

@Suzane007 : Yes am still facing the problem better u contact admin to solve the issue
bro
uploaded many videos here
check this attachment, it works fine with exbii
you follow same methods given here, and only change xossip by exbii
Attached Files
File Type: torrent Ragini Dwivedi - Ariyaan - Nee Irukkum.mp4.torrent (20.0 KB, 694 views), size: 126.42 mb
Name Size

Last edited by humtum : 19th October 2015 at 04:32 PM.

Old 19th October 2015
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by XACSOGEN View Post
Do you think I'm replying just for the sake of increasing my post count or something like that?

Check the list of your trackers. No public trackers or web seeds are allowed and also make your .torrent file as 'Private'.

If it was something to be discussed with the Admin then everyone would have faced the same issue.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 20th October 2015

XACSOGEN has received several accoladesXACSOGEN has received several accoladesXACSOGEN has received several accolades
Thumbs up Check This One Seems Error

Check This Link

Not Uploading

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1400302

Old 27th October 2015

guys please check and let me know

Old 31st October 2015
Custom title

renjitha_renju has many secret admirersrenjitha_renju has many secret admirers
is not my own collection. All are downloaded from
internet posted by some one else. I
am not violating any copyrights law

Old 31st October 2015
Custom title

renjitha_renju has many secret admirersrenjitha_renju has many secret admirers
screenz
is not my own collection. All are downloaded from
internet posted by some one else. I
am not violating any copyrights law

Old 14th August 2016

afmch is an unknown quantity at this point
u shud promote more torrents than file sharing. bcoz when filesharing website goes down, all links go invalid. with torrents, it only fails after all seeders die.

Or better, keep 1 thread with both links, file share and torrent, both.

Old 4th October 2016
COME SHAG AND ENJOY.
Visit my website

puzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps database
Bosss. G.
Disclaimer:.All these pictures are downloaded from internet in public forums. If any one has any complaint against any pictures dont request me to remove! u can message to xossip modraters &they will remove it!.no copyrted images no legal consequence.to me&my threads.Do Comments& Reps...You will be back for Sure.............***. PLEASE VISIT:: KAVYAMADHAVAN&SHYAMALA MADHAVAN PARAVEDIKAL,MADALASA VANA KAMA,RANIKAL,THE HOT&SEXY MALLU MILF, SLUTTY WHORES,ENTE VANAPOORIKAL CHAVITIALPOORIKAL PARAKOOTHICHIKAL, http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...165&highlight=

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls