Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > What is your biggest cuckold fantasy?

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6 Days Ago

harryme40 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey siva, empty your inbox. can we chat ?

Old 5 Days Ago
Custom title

maa ka diwana is a pillar of our communitymaa ka diwana is a pillar of our communitymaa ka diwana is a pillar of our communitymaa ka diwana is a pillar of our communitymaa ka diwana is a pillar of our communitymaa ka diwana is a pillar of our community
ek nigro mere samne meri mom ke gale me mangalsutra pehnae aur mom ko mere hi samne jhuka ke uski gaand me 9 10 incha ka loda ek hi jhatke me daal de.mom ki gaand me se khun bahar nikal aae aur me mera loda bahar nikal ke dono ki chudai dekhta hua lode ko hilau.

me meri maa ko bandh ke choda(story with picture)http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1463008&highlight=

meri pyaari randi bahen shilpa(desi pics)http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...2#post69915132

dont forget to add reps

Old 5 Days Ago

mudichu_avukki is an unknown quantity at this point
i wanna be dommed by a bull uncle.. cuckold my mom

Old 4 Days Ago

puneslut2 has received several accoladespuneslut2 has received several accoladespuneslut2 has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to puneslut2
hi anyone for teamviwer hot chat, skype hot chat mutual shagging

Old 1 Day Ago

happymanv9 is a pillar of our communityhappymanv9 is a pillar of our communityhappymanv9 is a pillar of our communityhappymanv9 is a pillar of our communityhappymanv9 is a pillar of our communityhappymanv9 is a pillar of our communityhappymanv9 is a pillar of our communityhappymanv9 is a pillar of our communityhappymanv9 is a pillar of our community
wife dating bull without a panty
My hotwife- sexy show
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...068&highlight=

Old 1 Day Ago

sri65 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via ICQ to sri65 Send a message via Yahoo to sri65
going on a hot movie date with bull...and with wife in middle, he has his finger deep in her pussy. And the theater is full and she is trying her best not to have an orgasm.
Then go to dinner in a dark restaurant and he dips his finger in her pussy and licks it and she goes down to fetch her dropped hanky and "accidentally" gives him a quick blow job...mmmm

Old 22 Hours Ago

vivek_agrawal_37_yrs is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to vivek_agrawal_37_yrs
i would love my shy wife to be seduced by someone i have introduced as a friends. He slowly sits besides her and massages her on top and lyes on top of her as she wearing saree he spreads her legs with his legs. he keeps both his hands on her hands on top of her head. now i came behind to the bulls legs and unzip his cock and also rub it over my wifes cunt from the sides of her panties
so that the bulls lund is properly oilded. since th ebullhas both is hands on my wifes on top of her head she canot mve
so i help the bull by positionhis cock head swollen inmy wifes cunt lips and he gets the signal and he pushes as my wife sayss ohh no please.. but he keeps on saying nothing will happen. i see from behind.. bulls cock slowly penetrating my wifes cuntal passage. slowly as he pushes his cock ut i see it fully wet with my wies pussy juice.. my wife she is below the bull her hands pined by bull and her legs wide apart because of bulls legs.. i slowly come closet to her pussy.. wanting to see his thick cock stretch her chooot..she is maning ooh please dont take it out please.. but he keeps smoothing her and saying nothing wil happen.. and then i see from close.. wife mans and her pussy cuntal lips contract showing she is having orgasm.. and at same time.. i see the bull saying.. aah i am cuming aaah.. the wife says ohh nooo please take it ut but the bull keep son going deepr as i see his cock expand and his cum shoot deep inside my wif's womb as he says aaah cuming in you now dear.. making you pregant now aah..he keeps shooting as wife is unable to do anything..as he takes out his cock.. wife wants to run to loo but i tel he wait.. you will get pregant wait i help you.. saying this i spread her chooot lips and bringing my mouth clise to her pussy i start to lick he bulls cum trying to clean so my wife is not pregant.. aaah my wife is watching me clean her cunt of the fresh sperms of the bull and i ejaculate on bed..

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls