Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > MAYA(Daughter in law)

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 6 Days Ago
Lets Enjoy

luckykrish is hunted by the papparaziluckykrish is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to luckykrish
Happy Pongal to you and your family

అకౌంటింగ్, ఫైనాన్స్ అండ్ మానేజ్మెంట్ ఈ బుక్స్-http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1458563&highlight=,
లా అండ్ టాక్స్ ఈ బుక్స్-
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1458566

Old 3 Days Ago

captaanjack is an unknown quantity at this point
What a story..
Man, post the next part. Eagerly waiting..
Thanks

Old 3 Days Ago
Lets Enjoy

waiting......
update please

అకౌంటింగ్, ఫైనాన్స్ అండ్ మానేజ్మెంట్ ఈ బుక్స్-http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1458563&highlight=,
లా అండ్ టాక్స్ ఈ బుక్స్-

Old 1 Day Ago
Custom title

madinmars is a pillar of our communitymadinmars is a pillar of our communitymadinmars is a pillar of our communitymadinmars is a pillar of our communitymadinmars is a pillar of our communitymadinmars is a pillar of our communitymadinmars is a pillar of our communitymadinmars is a pillar of our communitymadinmars is a pillar of our community
UL: 30.61 gb DL: 4.90 gb Ratio: 6.25
Update please.

Old 1 Day Ago
Custom title

lust4sexygirls is hunted by the papparazilust4sexygirls is hunted by the papparazilust4sexygirls is hunted by the papparazilust4sexygirls is hunted by the papparazilust4sexygirls is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to lust4sexygirls
UL: 302.43 gb DL: 107.00 gb Ratio: 2.83
nice

Old 1 Day Ago
Lets Enjoy

update please

లా అండ్ టాక్స్ ఈ బుక్స్-

Old 16 Hours Ago

srikanthgoud is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to srikanthgoud
UL: 326.72 gb DL: 225.06 gb Ratio: 1.45
MAYA(Daughter in law)

Coming back from these past events, March 28th was another important day for him. That was the day he decided that he would have her body. Not just once but as many times he wanted for as long as he wanted. That required the right approach. He needed to find an approach that would seal the deal and keep Maya's lips sealed at the same time.

He thought about rape and felt that it would be such a shock that she wouldn't mention it to anyone. She was the shy kind of girl so she wouldn't open her mouth. But he wanted it to be consensual. Moreover, he had a tiny body. She would probably throw him away before he could do anything. So he scratched that idea.

How about drugging her? That too had a flaw since it would be like fucking a dead body and he just wasn't into necrophilia.

Finally with a lot of doubts, he chose the path of truth.

He waited for the right opportunity and the wait lasted about a month and a half. His son was away on a national conference to Meerut. Maya stayed back to take care of her father in law. Mohan spent all day to gather the courage to go for it. But then at the destined time he got cold feet and couldn't do anything. But he vowed that he would do it the next day.

The next day passed in almost the same way as every other day with the only exception that Mohan was distracted in the day. In the kitchen while chopping vegetables-

"Is something bothering you?" asked Maya with concern.

"No... It's nothing. Just weighing some pros and cons." Was his straight reply.

"Pros and cons of what?"

"Something that I've been giving a long and nice thought. It's something that I can't discuss with you"

"Well... I didn't there was something that you couldn't talk to me about. We've talked about some really weird stuff before. What could it be that can't be discussed?"

"Do you think a man of my age should have needs?"

Silence

"See? I told you it was something that can't be discussed." Said Mohan with a dejected look.

"No, there's no problem with discussing this but I wasn't prepared for it."

"I've made things awkward. Damn it!"

"Not at all. Let's talk about it. Maybe I can start working as a psychotherapist!" she tried to dissolve the awkwardness.

"Well... like I said. I feel lonely. I shouldn't have lived this longer."

"Why do you feel lonely? You have your son and me. Don't we give you company?"

"It's not that. It's about the other thing."

"You mean..." Her voice trailed.

"Yes. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm sexually frustrated. I'm an old man! This shouldn't be happening to me. I should be losing all earthly desires. But this... It's embarrassing."

After a period of silence.

"I think there's nothing weird about being sexually frustrated. Is there an age for that kind of thing? Kids nowadays are masturbating and old men are creating babies. But those things are happening in foreign countries. Do you want to shift to Amsterdam?" She laughed at her own joke. But Mohan didn't. He got up and walked away to his room and shut the door.

Inside the room, Mohan's heart was pounding like thunder. Did he do the right thing? Did he overdo it? He hoped that he gave out the right expressions that he had planned. But if he did it right then there should be a knock on the door. He waited but there was no knock. An hour passed. It was lunch time. He heard Maya's voice calling him for lunch like every other day. He went down the stairs and sat on the chair. Maya seemed normal like every other day. It didn't have any effect! And when she talked about the daily soap he knew that she was pretending as if the previous conversation never happened. All through the lunch he was distracted by this thought and his response to her questions or talks were out of phase. He had failed and now he had STRIKE 1.

That night Mohan was sitting on his easy chair and pondering over what he should do next. He had come so far. But now he stood a failure. He was planning his next move that would dissolve the situation and give him a new opportunity. Thinking about going back was out of question. There was a knock on the door and Maya's voice said "Dad, may I come in?"

He hid his diary under the pillow quickly and responded, "Yes, please come in."

She came and pulled a chair and sat at a distance from him.

"I've come to either solve your problem or make things more awkward." She giggled.

"Solve my problem? How? Do you have any ideas?" His heart was pounding.

"I don't know. But I just came to say that I'd like to help you in any way possible." She smiled.

"If things have come this far then why should I not be bold?" smirked Mohan.

"What do you mean?" Her expression changed.

"You know what I mean. You're a woman and I need a woman. What happens within these four walls will stay within these four walls." He now had a grin.

She stood up with a jolt and walked towards the door. She stood at the door and turned her head over her shoulder and said, "I didn't expect this from you. I'll try to forget what you just said. But it won't be easy." Her face had a rage that Mr. Mohan had never seen before. It was not embarrassment, it was pure rage full of disgust.

His mind stopped working and his heart beat was faster. He was trying to clutch into thin air hoping to grab something to support himself by. His mind went on autopilot and he blurted out

"Did you know that you have a mole on your butt cheek?"

She turned fully. Her body nearly shivering with rage.

"Or should I ask, why don't you trim your pubic hair? You know your nipples are the cutest that I've ever seen. You've got quite the pink ones. Never would have thought to see such beautiful pairs in an Indian girl" He had no idea what he just did but he had already done it and his mind was now blank.

Old 13 Hours Ago
Lets Enjoy

nice

font size is very large if it is 5, it is convenient to read.

it is only suggestion friend

లా అండ్ టాక్స్ ఈ బుక్స్-

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls