Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Gaming > what is the maximum no. of games you played in a series ?

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 7th July 2015

chandravravi has received several accoladeschandravravi has received several accoladeschandravravi has received several accoladeschandravravi has received several accolades
UL: 690.84 mb DL: 800.05 mb Ratio: 0.86
This is my list of games I played and finished..I hav a collection of games in my seagate 2TB hd ..sorted according to the releasing company names like ubisoft,capcom,rockstar,EA games etc most of em are played in PC platform only..

Assassins creed all games in PC platform (AC I,II,III played thrice each) AC 2 is my fav in this series

GTA 3,VC,SA(100%),IV(100%),lost and damned, ballad of gay tony , gta V(incomplete) ...obviously SA is fav

NFS all releases from underground to most wanted (new) in PC platform...HOT pursuit (new) and MW (old) are my fav

CoD series all games WaW, MW2,MW4,MW3, blackops ,ghost.. .MW2 is my fav got all 63/69 stars in special ops single player mode

Bionic commando rearmed and Bionic commando (new) ..my most fav game..played countless no.of times

Resident evil 3,4,5,...Re4 is fav played all levels and unlocked hand cannon

Lost planet 1&2 new addition of grappling hook in 2nd game made it look like bionic commando

Mafia 1(did all special tasks, unlocked hotrod)
Mafia 2 nice games takes us to old america and mafia rules

Medal of honor (new afghan war backdrop finished in 3 difficulties)

Battle field 2,3&4 (incomplete)

PoP sands of time, thrones, forgotten sands ..and yup I too luv the graphics and controls..stunts similar to AC but controls differ.

Sniper 1,2
Sniper old version WW2 guns

Brother in arms earned in blood,hells highway (incomplete)

Heroes of pacific

IL-2 strumvik cliffs of dover, battle ace expansions(incomplete)

Tom Clancy's splinter cell
Choas theory
Double agent
Conviction
Blacklist

Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X 1&2 absolute real fighter plane driving experience..

Tom Clancy's ghost recon
Advanced war fighter
Future soldier( incomplete)

Tom Clancy's rainbow six Vegas 2

World in conflict soviet assault

Manhunt 1&2 scary games..to be played with stealth otherwise u will die many times

Amazing spiderman finished all levels

Call of Juarez gunslinger

L.A noire ,confidential PC game ..an investigative story..we play as FBI officer.

DmC 3,4,new DmC( finished all levels) Dantes quest...new DmC is way better than all old releases..

Max payne 2,3 played and finished in all three difficulty levels

Sleeping dogs (incomplete)

Batman arkham asylum, city

Elder scrolls skyrim

Far cry 1,2,
Far cry 3 (finished all 3 difficulty levels)100%

Mass effect 1,2,3 one hell of a game most enjoyed ..so many dlc's(downloadable contents) interstellar travel through mass relays..motherlord of all novel intergalactic movies now a days

Dark void another game related to space and Bermuda triangle..nice graphics and controls.

Halo 2 (not completed )
Hitman absolution.

Dead rising 2,3,4

James bond 007 night fire( bypassing a circuit to open anything is copied into several other games after this game)

God of war with PC emulator
Wolfenstein
Just cause 2
Crysis 3( incomplete)
Tomb rider new with angelina jolie
Wanted PC game
Turok
Aliens vs predators finished in all three modes.
EA cricket unlocked ashes both sides
Codemasters cricket unlocked all stadiums and upgraded all Indian team players to 100% abilities ...lol
MTX vs ATV
Split second
Alan wake
ARMA 3
GUN
Grid 2
Tron evolution
Mercenaries
Metro 2033 (incomplete, didn't understood the game clearly)
Onimusha (game similar to DmC)
Avatar (played as both navī and human)
Mortal kombatX
Street fighter IV
Adventures of tintin
Tennis
MotoGp 8,12,13
Bully scholarship edition
Plant vs zombies

I had more than 200 games collection played most of em..so many games finished...some are near completion.....unistalled as I got bored and to play new one..

Old 7th July 2015

chandravravi has received several accoladeschandravravi has received several accoladeschandravravi has received several accoladeschandravravi has received several accolades
I was really addicted to GameSpot dot com and game pressuredot com for nearly 3yrs ..lol..even contributed walkthrough for Mafia 2 game within 3 days of game release....

Old 7th July 2015

I am sure...if you want enjoy action packed shooting games either first person or third person....follow my list.. u will never regret...

Old 7th July 2015

Stopped playing since last yr.....most of the new games are incomplete

Old 8th July 2015
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Good to see you played so many games

I am mostly in RPG and play survival horror games especially of resident evil and silent hill series.

Old 9th July 2015

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Good to see you played so many games

I am mostly in RPG and play survival horror games especially of resident evil and silent hill series.
Bro...then try manhunt lost planet and mass effect...

Old 10th July 2015
Visit my website

vishalesskay is beginning to get noticed
sorry friends i don't play these games yet

Old 1st April 2016
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
updated as completed resident evil zero remastered also.

Old 1st April 2016

happy12 has many secret admirershappy12 has many secret admirers
UL: 122.49 mb DL: 1.29 gb Ratio: 0.09
i am playing half life 2 now

Old 13th June 2017
Custom title

Ok, completed Resident evil 7 as well (though brought this In Jan, but played last month), Which takes my tally to 16 completed games in resident evil series.

Game is good and it's good that they have gone back to survival horror theme rather than Zombie/Bio weapon shooting game.

What I felt it lacked was replayability, There was nothing like new game plus, where your stuff get carried over. I conserved almost everything in my play-through, I didn't waste ammo, hell I didn't fire a single bullet from Magnum or grenade launcher (not even for test), had like 30+ Chemical solutions and loads of other stuff and nothing carried over. I been with series since 1996, Times have changed, people want replayability, Give them something to make them play again and again. At-least infinite ammo should been there If you don't want everything to carry over. Like make handgun and shotgun ammo unlimited on completing game of easy mode, Magnum and flamethrower unlimited on completing on normal mode and grenade launcher and machine gun unlimited on completion on madhouse difficulty.

One can always restrict these bonuses for new game plus only, i.e. one must first do usual run on normal mode before enjoying free handgun+Shotgun (earned by completing game on easy mode) and Magnum+ Flamethrower (which one earned on his run on normal mode). Same rule could been applied to madhouse mode to stop casual gamer from misusing it on first run. Or just disable the trophies and let them blast through normal/madhouse mode on first run also with infinite ammo of handgun/shotgun.

I am an old fan and If I say I find no reason to play it second time, it should give developers something to think. I completed Skyrim on PS3 as well both expansions, yet I brought it again on PS4 and playing it with mods and hopefully it would keep me occupied for months. In this era of gaming, you can't expect players to feel like beggars at start of new game cycle after completing the game once.

Otherwise I am happy with game, I like return to old theme, But developers should work on replayability.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls