Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Gaming > Best Sexy Games That I Have Played

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 11th July 2016

SittuAmbarsariya is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes the plot of the game was students travelling in night till they reach that institute or something.... Yes we can't skip dialogues but the game has the most depth I've ever seen in these flash adult games... The game is in parts and I only played the one part and it was just foreplay and stalking masturbation scenarios. But the quality of the game clearly suggests that sex in next parts is awesome...
Help me help you... We both can run this thread to fame

Old 11th July 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by SittuAmbarsariya View Post
Yes the plot of the game was students travelling in night till they reach that institute or something.... Yes we can't skip dialogues but the game has the most depth I've ever seen in these flash adult games... The game is in parts and I only played the one part and it was just foreplay and stalking masturbation scenarios. But the quality of the game clearly suggests that sex in next parts is awesome...
Help me help you... We both can run this thread to fame

Yeah.. but there has not been another part released for that game!! I will check it out later!! I am always in for the game which has depth!!

Feel free to post your findings of the flash games! But please maintain the format (title, desc,plot,download link etc) so that the quality of the thread is same all over!!

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 11th July 2016

Title: Castle Whispers

Tags: Masturbation, Medieval, Sex, Lesbian, Threesome, Forced
Description: This is a 3D models rendered game, in which the actions are performed by clicking and holding on certain areas of bodies. Very fun and Sexy game!!

Plot: Based in medieval era, story revolves around Geraldine & her lover. Lots of twists in the plot.

My review: This game has 2 parts, so you can watch how the story unfolds!! Read carefully and the next trigger point is obvious.. while sometimes the action needs to be repeated. Bad endings mean you have to choose a different trigger point at crucial moments.

Download Link:castlewhisp.zip - 52.31 MB

This is my first post ever... Hopefully it will be better next time.

Last edited by SittuAmbarsariya : 11th July 2016 at 05:57 PM.

Old 11th July 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Nice one dude!! Keep on posting!!

Old 11th July 2016

I have a lot of stuff... I'll post them one by one... Anything too big of an upload.. I'll coordinate with you... I do have one of the best games ever... Will explode on this thread soon.... I'm a noob at Xossip procedures... I can't find how to put a profile pic...

Last edited by SittuAmbarsariya : 11th July 2016 at 06:58 PM.

Old 11th July 2016
Custom title

thegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our communitythegreat_brij is a pillar of our community
UL: 0.00 b DL: 5.86 mb Ratio: 0.00
awesome

become may perfectly correct tomorrow

Old 11th July 2016

Title: Campus

Tags: Masturbation, Sex, Lesbian, Threesome, Classroom, public
Description: This is a 3D models rendered game, in which the actions are performed by clicking and holding on certain areas of bodies. Very fun and Sexy game!!

Plot: Young girl is introduced to college liefstyle. Have fun!!

My review: This game has 2 parts, This one gives you options which will then change the outcome... Makes you play long as you'll choose different option everytime.

Download Link: campus.zip - 23.83 MB

Magic Word : BUTT

Old 12th July 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by SittuAmbarsariya View Post
I have a lot of stuff... I'll post them one by one... Anything too big of an upload.. I'll coordinate with you... I do have one of the best games ever... Will explode on this thread soon.... I'm a noob at Xossip procedures... I can't find how to put a profile pic...
No problem.. You can always PM for any doubts!! Also, do upload pro pic, you need certain number of posts.. Same for signature etc etc

Old 12th July 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Title: The Sex pit

Description: In this game, you are managing a brothel kind of place. You have to capture girls and make them prostitute. Then you can choose the money to make the girls better or make the place better or capture more girls.

Plot: Thereís not much of a plot!! Just Enjoy the game!!

My Review: The game is more like managing a brothel. The sex scenes are minimal!! Play this in you enjoy management type of games!!

Download Link: the-sexpit.swf - 3.76 MB

Old 12th July 2016
Custom title
Visit my website
Title: Biocock Intimate

Description: From the name you could have guessed. Itís the sex parody of Bioshock Infinite!! Sex with Isabella.

Plot: Thereís a short plot related to bioshock!!

My Review: The graphics are amazing for this game!! And you will quite enjoy it. The game has similar UI to the original Game!!

Download Link: LATER

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls