Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> XING > Xing : March Edition : NRG Quiz Contest Special 2017

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 31st March 2017
One for All, All for One.
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
Xing : March Edition : NRG Quiz Contest Special 2017

Last edited by :Lone Wolf: : 1st April 2017 at 06:02 PM.

Old 31st March 2017
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:

Hello and Welcome to the March 2017 edition of Xing

Anu da our regular Editor of Xing, due to unavoidable circumstances, in his absence, has entrusted me to present before you all yet another version of exciting Xing as Guest Editor.

Virtual reality is a technology that could actually allow you to connect on a real human level, soul-to-soul, regardless of where you are in the world. And this is what the founders of Xossip thought before venturing into creating Xossip, which has grown leaps and bounds crossing lot of hurdles, changing its face a number of times and giving us a platform to interact, to showcase our talent, to experiment with our hidden talents and over all indulge in Fun Masti & Gossip.

This edition of Xing is the NRG Quiz Contest Special edition which was recently concluded.

Click here for results

★☆★ Xossip's NRG Quiz -The Big Challenge Contest 2017 : Results ★☆★

IPL is round the corner, so how come Xossipians don't have fun. ☆☆☆ Xossip's IPL Fantasy league 2017 ☆☆☆ is on the way and chit chat thread has been launched where you can discuss about your teams, your favourite players, and raise your queries to the Organising team.

Click here

☆☆☆ Xossip's IPL Fantasy league 2017 (Chitchat and Discussion) ☆☆☆

Can there be any story contest after which there is no hungama. Perhaps not. Valentine Story Contest 2017 which was organised on demand concluded recently.

Click here for Results

Valentine Story Contest 2017 - Results

Very shortly we are expecting the Results of ☆ Xossip's Guess The Celebrity Contest 2017 ☆ to be announced, so have patience regarding that.

Before bidding goodbye, would like to express my sincere thanks to the MC's involved in compilation of this issue and to JC bro for the marvelous designs he did.
As this is first time I functioned as Guest Editor, there could have been some errors so would request pardon for that. Do keep giving us your Ideas and suggestions for further improvement of Xing.

Goodbye,Phir Milenge,Abar dekha hobe,rabb rakha

Old 31st March 2017

Last edited by :Lone Wolf: : 1st April 2017 at 05:57 PM.

Old 31st March 2017

Hello,Namaste,Nomoskhar,Sat Sri Akal,Adaab Welcome to Vada Pav with Anubhav Season 2.0

There was literally que outside my residence with Xossipians asking me to interview them but I thought let us interview our very own Contest Master Shri Bookseeker ji

1. We are glad to have one of the most hardworking Sumos of Xossip with us in this interview, how do you keep this enthusiasm day after day?

A : For a lot of users, Xossip is the 2nd home and I'm no exception The enthusiasm of our users catches up with me many times It's always exciting to be able to give my little hand in every possible way and each day is a new experience

[[ Wow that was a nice answer to begin things, slow ]]

2. You are also the Contest Master of Xossip, what does a contest master has to do, enlighten or viewers?

A: Try to entertain maximum users via contests, if I have to put it short.

Encouraging new ideas from all corners and implementing practical suggestions is important. I am still learning how to do it better

[[ That is one hell of a task to do, with conducting the contests and publishing the results, there goes in a lot of hard work and dedication ]]

3. Our viewers would like to know as how a contest is conducted in Xossip?

A: Our viewers already know how it is conducted But giving a brief for noob brothers and sisters

We constantly get suggestions from our users and that gives an indication of the expectations. MC team is always young, energetic and enthusiastic with full of ideas unlike over-enthusiastic mods and old Sumos Before the start of any contest, we discuss ways of conducting it in the best possible way and after a lot of brain-storming, it gets aired

[[ Informative, isnt it !! ]]

4. What role does a Contest Master play in Story Contests?

A: Troubleshooter consultant psychologist and an appreciator So as you can see one role is not enough.
Any amount of role is not enough actually

[[ Who wants to be a CM ]]

5. Interesting. Could you explain a bit more ?

A: When there is a story contest everyone gets super-charged and things happen so fast, which is fantastic But due to the level of involvement from so many individuals emotions run sky-high I receive a concern from some one and i'll go let's fix it and then another one and another one and another one :superhero2: So essentially a trouble-shooter role. This is easy as I am able to do it all with the help of my super awesome organizing team

While addressing all these issues, we try and motivate our writers and readers who are the real heroes of story contest Due to the complex nature of issues, we are required to proactively help our users in opening up their heart and mind and let the creativity flow in. So our MCs and Mods seek suggestions all the time. Giving a hand for them and some times users send PMs to me directly with an aim of getting rid of fear of rejection/criticism. Pointing them to appropriate organizers and making sure they get all the required assistance. This is the consultant role. This is not so easy but yet manage-able as I still do it with the help of my team.

The real deal comes during and after the entries set-in Person-A says something just for fun and Person-B gets offended Person B complains to an organizer (let's call him/her as person C) who helps. B is not happy with the help and criticizes C. C goes There are multiple As, Bs and Cs experiencing the same. At the same time one Mr.X abuses A or B or C or all of them and another organizer takes action. This happens in a cyclical fashion and sooner rather than later the organizer C gets very upset due to the amount of stress and criticism he goes through. C's unhappiness seeps through to other organizers. But they soon recover gathering energy from the astonishing stories and continue their role. But then again they go down due to the sheer pressure. Here is when the psychologist role comes in Motivate and encourage every one everywhere. This sucks all the energy :weeping: But, but....you can't help but appreciate when you look at the massive amount of time and effort that has come from all participants And the organizers! There are exceptional situations. Like there was this time when an organizer was hospitalized and was helping from the hospital bed while resting just after a surgery. And another time when one takes 5 mins break from office every 1 hour and constantly providing back-end support all through the day. Automatically the appreciator role comes in.

[[ If you guys are still reading this, then let us go ahead ]]

6. Why were many contests scrapped from the Contests Calender?

A: For some years as we kept dishing out contest after contest, we started questioning ourselves on few occasions if it was getting too much. But we kept them going since users were enjoying it which is what we want Over the last year, we started getting many comments from users that too many contests of same type & format is not exciting them the same way that they used to. As the genuine voices grew bigger, a decision was made to have a healthy mix but not too many contests each year. We set out for changing formats and number of contests but not doing it just for the sake of changing. A change has to be better than before but it hurts at the beginning. The scrapping of IPL contest which is the most famous one in Sports is the result of this. We intend to have the IPL contest every second year instead of every year. Giving a break between contests while replacing them with alternative interesting ones is something too many users have asked for and we have obliged. But we have not scrapped too many contests Take a look at the calendar. On any given month there is always one contest or the other happening. And the famous Predict and Win cricket contest is still happening this year in the form of ICC champions trophy

[[ I always wanted to ask this thing, now I am gonna win so many dibbas ]]

7. Please tell us more about the VSC controversy, if any?

A: There is none Let's move on

[[ I was not going to leave him so easily ]]

8. Oh come on now bhai, you can't escape from me :

A: Ok bhai

There is no famous contest without controversy Story contest and Xclusive Queens contest are classic examples It is impossible to keep every one happy when there are so many varied tastes and expectations No matter how hard we try or how sincere we are, there is always gonna be some one unhappy due to the complex nature of emotions stories invoke in people. The judging is one thing which is constantly criticized. Depending on one's own taste and perception, a story might sound terrible or awesome. Variety is the spice of life

I believe that there is no system that has got no scope for improvement. Each and every time we try and change the way judging is done taking into account all constructive criticism that we receive. Even though it is always done on a fair way, the system still needs improvement We do have a list of things to try next time around, thanks to all suggestions from users. Certainly we will try to meet genuine expectations

[[ The Xossip Bureau Of Investigation will be dealing with the controversy makers ]]

9. What about the new concept and dibba for the Contest Organizers?

A : Thanks for asking this The most hyper-active users end up as admin team members Hence they win contests more often than not. As this was becoming a frequent thing, we realized how it was getting in the way of our very objective of contests. While we conduct contests for entertaining our users, it is also an opportunity for us to say thanks and appreciate them. The users make the forum and admin team exists merely to help them have a good time at Xossip. Hence we want maximum users to get opportunity to win. We came up with rules that can enable this. Some of these are admin team members not being eligible for winning dibba for a majority of contests, non-admin members who already have a dibba for a contest are not eligible for winning the same contest again to give chance for others, Top winners of a contest not being eligible for participation reps/daily winner reps, etc.

As a result of this, admin team members who give so much of their valuable time and effort for smooth running of Xossip miss out on opportunity to win a contest dibba. This looked unfair too, particularly for MCs who are new and do not have any contest dibba. So it was decided to share my dibba which is the most powerful in the history of human existence The contest master dibba was made as contest organizer dibba and adorned in the profile of all amazing contests organizers While this was happening, some one put a red-hat on my contest master dibba so I can be spotted easily whenever something goes wrong in any contest

[[ Now you know why we have the newly incorporated dibbas, thank me later guys ]]

10. What can one do to win this Contest Organizer dibba?

A: Become awesome and join our great admin team Then have active involvement in organizing a wonder that is also called contest

[[ Will be there soon, I hope no one provokes me to have that as you know I can do anything, SUPERMAN aise nahi bolte log mujhe ]]

11. Any new contest idea you have to be implemented in near future?

A: I have a few of them and I do get suggestions from many users and rocking MCs and Mods. With the help of fellow admin team members I hope to make them happen, not necessarily in near future but certainly.

[[ He skipped that one, I think we have something special on the cards ]]

12. Lastly , we brought certain changes in Xing Quizzes, what is your say on that?

A: I really appreciate those innovative changes. It is not easy to make them happen amidst so many not-so-encouraging comments you get from NHB at times Anu. Xing team deserves all my salute! Discouraging comment is also fine. But those who put date with popcorn everyday get on my nerves

All in all, a welcome change and having seen so many discussions on making XING better each time, I am sure it will improve constantly. Keep rocking XINGers

[[ Xing Zindabad, Xing Amar Rahe ]]

Here it was guys our very dear Bookseeker A The one who is always there when you need him Be the way you are bhai One of the finest Contest Master of Xossip who has been doing his work in a commendable manner

My dear Brothers and Girlfriends, enjoy the interview with some Dont forget to add suggestions as to whose interviews you want to see in the upcoming months

I will be back with more next month

Till then , Keep Xossiping and Spread Love !!

Last edited by :Lone Wolf: : 2nd April 2017 at 10:41 PM.

Old 31st March 2017

Holi is the apt time to break the ice, renew relationships and link yourself with those that you wanted to with a bit of color. And in Xossip too it happened, new friends made, some old disputes sorted out fun, masti gossip blossomed.

It was the penultimate night of Holi when Purushan aka nandhini_purushan called Wolf on Dinner. Wow what an aroma it was all around when Wolf was greeted by Nandhini. It was really tough for Wolf to stay normal such was the seductive impact of her and Purushan was smiling all the way seeing the plight of Wolf. Before Dinner both settled down for a cosy chat and Nandhini served drinks to both. Sipping the drinks Wolf and Purushan started chatting :-

Two bottles of Wine were knocked down and Nandhini became furious so both quietly had hot sea food dinner which Nandhini served passing naughty signals to Purushan who was getting tensed as to how to get rid of Wolf now. And Wolf was enjoying his discomfort level. Now what happened thereafter is Next day morning after having early Breakfast at Nandhini's house Wolf went to Xossip to celebrate Holi and there he found Ondi Mama aka Ondipuli enjoying his voyeuristic mood.

Adi,Viks,Nerd, Qans, Rishi, Maky,Poo, all were tally with Bhang and ran after Ondi who jumped from the window he was peeping in and started running , moments later he found himself infront of Wolf and man the colour of his face changed, perhaps he remembered something of past and before he could say something Poo came in running with two glasses of Bhang ..Bura Na Mona Holi Hai ! shouted on top of his voice and ran away towards Ghost. Ondi and Wolf took bhang and both embraced each other forgetting the past after all it was Holi. Both started talking:-

You have been Editor of Xing for a long time. How do you see Xing as of today and what it was in your days ?
Xing is like a seed sowed by ancestors and nourished by the generations that followed, glad that i was part of xing office, the enthusiasm that was always great as like ever. Innovation and new views is what is needed, we always had xing targeting NHB audience we need to find innovative ways to make a reach to pnv crowd that's one are i see we need to do something urgently.

Lot of changes are being done now in Xing like introduction of Rang Manch, A section on Xclusives, New type of Quizes, what is your reaction about these will they suffice in bringing attention of PNV or you think something more needs to be done. If yes then what

Its good to see people have started to address pnv audience but i feel we still have many grey areas to explore as far as pnv is concerned. Even after all these new sections we still have only the cream of pnv users reading xing, we need to find a way to reach further more readers in pnv.

Will you please give your inputs on this issue as to how PNV users can be made more interested in Xing. And what are these grey areas that you are pointing towards.

Xing is beeing driven my MC's who are the liasing point between the admins and the users. but off times i feel they are getting busy with many contest and cant deny their role in those too. so its time we think of involving common man into xing and start exploring options to do that that's one way we can make more reach of Xing. We can allow a write up or a series or anything for that matter from common man of this forum that would definitely help is what is my feel.

Anu will now listen to me perhaps
As a CEC what was your experience during Elections.

i had more experience in elections when i was not a CEC

What do you think went amiss. Considering the end result. Come on be open say what you want to say.

Probably the timing was not correct, thats all i have to say. If you are expecting me to finger point someone then there are none

just wanted you to be open Well you have been with Xossip and have seen various ups and down right from your MC days to Sumo, how will you sum up this journey.

Journey in xp is always fun.. everyday is a different experience..was with me through my badd days and good days.. thought me to face life with smile.. thought me how bliss ignorance is

Ondi started having the effect of Bhang and before he could utter what he had been trying to conceal he started making faces and ran away. Wolf then started roaming in Xossip and crashed with the Mask Man don't confuse with Spiderman he is TheMaskEditor

What made you become an active member of Xossip.

I have been a member of xossip almost since it was started by some people separated from masalaboard to form (xboard, exbii and xossip - if i am not wrong).

Initially like everybody I liked to surf for amateur desi nude images and stories. Than slowly, I felt xossip developed into a community of like minded people. I still spend a minimum of almost 2+ hours daily on these forum. It is one of the unique Indian forum where, we can discuss almost anything from technology, ebooks, news, sex etc. apart from political stuff.

wow ! such an addiction, spending 2 hours daily . What do you feel about the NRG section

I like NRG section one of the most apart from pics and vids and stories.

Most of the topics seem interesting and comments sometime are very hilarious but, I feel more people should visit this section and be active in discussion and update / post more articles frequently.

It is also a good place to learn about the viewpoint of people with reference to any news article / xossip by reading the comments posted.

People should comment more often on new items.

Also now since the name of the forum it Xossip there should be more of gossip in NRG section.

Interesting. That is why Rang Manch has been introduced so that Xossipians could get views of members from all sections. You being a staunch follower of NRG, did not see you participate in recently held NRG Quiz contest. Any particular reason behind that.

I have been through that but I did not participate in any promotional activity. Instead I spend time reading and studying people's view point.

Seems the organ risers were not able to convince you How do you find the NHB section, most refrain from it saying it has deteriorated into abusers den.

I dont surf too much in NHB once in a while just look through the topics. Cuz I feel most of the topics are TP / childish.

Childish In your view what should be the Topics in NHB

Childish, means some time there are meaning less.

I cannot comment on what topics it should have but personally I dont like it.

Now you can't keep talking the whole day more so when it's Holi festivities going around, both wished each other and went on their way, and Wolf Found Poo chatting with GhostOfSparta07

Poospcse : How good you find the Request section as you seem to be very active in this arena.!!
GhostofSparta07 : Good Morning Poo; Lol; this is a perfect question to ask a correct person... Request section is awesome; because i love finding more more more until found dont know about everyone i like finding things Positives i could say ; 1. Everyone's taste and request were different; so if we looked for it we will get exposed to new new things daily 2. Also while looking for it i m saving my personal favs. 3. But fulfilling or getting fulfilled it helps making good relationship with user's also 4. No need to wait for TS to update like in PnV, after all i dont have patience also, in request section most of the them would be available as complete set in xossip or else where so we will be completely satisfied withing in hour also the Requester This is what i could come up as of now!!!

Poospcse : Ours taste also same on saving fav things , Which are the other areas of Xossip you have explored and liked.
GhostOfSparta07 : Next is absolutely PnV, especially new TS with their GF's wife's Further to that i have anyother much..beccoz all time are going with PnV and req section

Poospcse : ohh New TS with Wife/GF how about the Xclusives who keep seducing always.
GhostOfSparta07 : Haha yes, however that need no comments becoz they are always good..but heart will get more attracted towards new TS

Interesting chat during Holi Wolf left them chatting and went towards Maky who was chatting with Sarfu miyan our EX MOD aka SARFARAZDGREAT

Mak42 : Hi Sarfu Bhai,

I have seen you very much active in Sports Section.
I am sure you are aware about Rang Manch In Xing...
Can we have a little chit-chat about Xp on your view

SARFARAZDGREAT : Xossip ? Xossip is my jaan . Its true . I i didn't want to leave it but some people force me to leave the xossip . Its awesome forum for story lovers . Here in xossip many people who want to read there favourite writer stories with sex player they read here . Nhb nrg and sports section is also good . Xossips all sections are good but one thing is wrong mooly

Mak42 : You have spent a lot of time here. You have been very active in Sports Section, what do you feel about it.

SARFARAZDGREAT : I love sports special cricket so i was entered in sports section and created some chit chat threads . And continue this job but now i feel we need some changes in sports section . People not interested in sports section . We need special changes in sports section .

Mak42 : what changes you feel should be done

SARFARAZDGREAT : I wish we start bet on cricket again . May be this will attract people again to sports section

Mak42 : You are talking about a particular contest, how do you think that this would help in growth of whole Sports section ?

SARFARAZDGREAT : Yes . Nowadays some betting on horse , football , cricket and many other sports . If we start , this will success . If we need we get help from popular betting sites . I know some of them

Mak42 : Will pass on your Idea to CM for discussion, you just said that you were forced to leave, can you elaborate what happened and how you the the feel that were indirectly asked to leave.

SARFARAZDGREAT : I had some financial problem in those days . I ask some questions nitin and gf how can i earn from xossip or website but they didn't help even i upload some videos on filesflash and i earn some point so i want reedem them i ask some questions how can i redeem them in pakistan but no one answering me so i was left the forum

Mak42 :Oh, that was sad, how has been your experience in Xossip baring this incident.

SARFARAZDGREAT : That was sad experience in xossip but i have no comments for this topic .

Sarfu Miyan did not realise that porn is banned in Pakistan and it was not possible to help him. Well that was post and this Holi took away the bitterness and may be we have Sarfu Miyan back with us with the same zeal that he had in past. Wolf left the two chatting and went on further enjoying the seductive moves of our Xclusive darlings, what more do you want, a glass of Bhang in your hand and your Xclusive bhabhi seducing you.

Aji kithe chale, Holi da din te Punjab di Holi na vekhen, e kadi ho sakda

Holi Hai

Kurti pe teri malun gulaal
Rang bata blue ya laal
Air mein tere udte baal
Aaja rang doon dono gaal

I will rub dry color on your cheeks
Tell me should I use red or blue color
Your hair fly in the air Come,
I will color both your cheeks

Dancing to the tune of Holi Wolf met the beautiful Punjaban Kavitakhullar

How do you feel after getting AMA award

to b honest i was not aware abt this award or i write for award. Its just i feel good to write so i write. Nothing expect from any one. I wrote then update, then i read and feel good in that. My readers and viewers are the actual award for me. Till they support i wl write thanks

(We have a few who write only for award )

Wow! that's the right approach of any good writer. How do you get Ideas for the stories you write?

quiet simple to write story on incest. But its was realy hard to write thriller rajneeti. Otherwise kuch b likho reader want to read sex encounters

Are your stories based on Imagination only or there is some element of truth also hidden in them.

imagination with little bit reality n truth

so you experienced Incest

little bit but not in real blood

Now rest was

Tell us something about yourself, profession, hobby, marital status etc etc

housewife. Hobby reading n writting stories

How did you land at Xossip, what has been your experience till now

just by chance visit this site. And experience is good at least story writting da shauk pura ho gya

Getting highly intoxicated Wolf was about to that he heard one chanting Kavya ! Kavya Kavya ! See kavyalover was dancing and chanting her name

for winning AMA award how do you feel about it ?

Thanks a lot friend.

I am extremely grateful to XP for giving such a prestigious award. In fact a great reward.

Everyone aims that recognition. Tell us about Kavya, How did you land up making this ID Kavyalover?

Kavya is a malayalam actress, added 'lover' and eventually landed up there.

Oo ever met her or just keep dreaming about her

Nope, just in dreams only.

Tell us something about yourself, profession, hobbies, marital status etcetc

Nothing special. I am from Kerala, now working in Qatar in IT field.
To talk about hobbies are just cliche - it goes like movies, reading bla bla And to mention, Xossip too
Marital status - single

No wonder ! that's why you have ample time to search images and post them .It's going to be your six years at Xossip coming September, how do you feel about these 6 years and your association with Xossip.

It was really great, got great support from fellow Xossipians. Glad to get PnV award and now AMA. Once again wholehearted thanks to Xossip

Have you ever met any Xossipian or tried to

Nope, though have a few contacts.

Now it looks you are hiding something Tell us about how you the the Idea about the threads you opened about.

Nothing like that. Why should I hide?

Hmm, saw umpteen threads after joining in Xossip. Maybe after seeing all, me too started! Mainly I started actress threads which I like.

Thanks buddy, see you again sometime, Enjoy Holi.

Well ! Ladies & Gentleman , hope you enjoyed Rang Manch and meeting our fellow Xossipians, we will keep striving to improve it further, do keep sending us your suggestions. In the end would like to express thanks to my team Royal Rishi..., Mak42 and poospcse.

Stay safe, play safe enjoy Xossip to the core, keep dreaming, keep enjoying life King Size, see you again next month.

Last edited by :Lone Wolf: : 2nd April 2017 at 03:54 PM.

Old 31st March 2017

Last edited by :Lone Wolf: : 1st April 2017 at 11:06 PM.

Old 31st March 2017

No Hold Barred

Member's id :
Raj shukla
Join date of our World :
11th September 2016
We are wishing him for his 7 months stay at this forum he has made
[size=3][b][font=Comic Sans MS]18,467 post as on till date and her contribution is so very n in Nhb section. he is very active nhbian. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous featWe are now waiting for him to open more & more Rocking threads hope soon he will publish and entertain us

A few of his benchmark threads are

Thread NameThread Views Number of Replies Section
Dil mera akela91,9194,069NHB
Kuch baten purane songs ki18550NHB

For More, Visit Here.

CENTER]

PnV ( adult)

Member's Id : milkybreastsucker

Date of joining Xossip : 12th March 2017

We our new member milkybreastsucker. his contribution is been enormous in Adult section in this short span. So far he has made 204 quality posts with an average of 7.29 posts per day, which we hope is likely to increase considerably. We wish him all the best to have long journey ahead and we want him to keep entertaining all Xossipian with his sexy and raunchy photographs

Thread NameThread ViewsNumber of RepliesSection
My domesticated wife for u. 132,573469Pnv (A)

For More Visit Here.

PnV ( Glamour)

Member's Id :
chancellorx
Join date of our World : 20th November 2016

We are wishing chancellorx . In his short stay he has made impressive 1,707 post as on till date and his contribution is so very in PnV Glamour section. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with his posts in future as well

Thread Name Thread Views Number of Replies Section
Young Indian Faces that I'd love to fuck! 30,937 522Pnv (G)

For More, Visit Here.

Last edited by :Lone Wolf: : 9th April 2017 at 12:03 PM.

Old 31st March 2017

Stories

Hindi

Member's Id :
ZOPION

Join date of our World : 25 December 2016

We are wishing ZOPION. He has certainly made a mark in hindi section in his short span. Lots of potential in his writing, and amazingly articulated his skill into writing . We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat We hope he continues more and more in future to make us romantic.

Dil ka Rishta1,286,074 7,080 Hindi

For More, Visit Here.

English

Member's Id :
Dolly Dsouza

Join date of our World : 06th February 2017

We our new member
Dolly Dsouza. In her short stay she has made 130 post as on till date with 3.27 average post per day which is likely to increase. We convey our love and respect for her efforts and would like to congratulate her of this enormous feat We hope she continues more and more in future to seduce us with her posts in future as well

one of her benchmark threads are

Dolly Dousza - The Kinky Corporate Slut 64,848 332 English

For More, Visit Here.

Punjabi

Member's Id:
Prince_1990

Join date of our World : 10th February 2016

We our new member Prince_1990 in his short stay He has made 291 post as on till date and his contribution is in Regional Stories section (Punjabi) We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with her posts in future as well

one of his benchmark thread is

rishteya da khel 116,618 463 Punjabi

For More, Visit Here.

Bengali

Member's Id :
rajib321

Join date of our World : 22nd Feburary 2017

We our new member rajib321 in his short stay He has made 118 post as on till date and his contribution is so erotic in Regional Stories section ( Bengali). We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with his posts in future as well

A few of his benchmark threads is

বিধবা মা ও ছেলে 148,877 406 Bengali

For More, Visit Here

Tamil

Member's Id:
S machi

Join date of our World : 15th February 2017

to our new member
S machi in regional tamil story section. He has made 39 posts till date .We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat. We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with his stories in future as well.

one of his benchmark thread is

ஆசைப் படு அனுபவித்து விடு 50,003 126 Tamil

For More, Visit Here.

Telugu

Member's Id :
srinu4148

Join date of our World : 14th October 2011

We are wishing him for his glorious five year five months stay at this forum He has made 269 post as on till date and his contribution is so erotic in Regional Stories section ( Telugu ). We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with his posts in future as well

A few of his benchmark threads is

సినిమా హీరోఇన్ ని ఏవరైనాదెంగారా.. 1,80,881 1,353 Telugu

For More, Visit Here

Old 31st March 2017

“Each day means a new twenty-four hours. Each day means everything's possible again. You live in the moment, you die in the moment, you take it all one day at a time.”
~ Marie Lu

Rahul bhai literally lived up to what Mary said. Everyday was a new day to him, despite of getting hurt by his EX GF on whom his Xclusive Thread was based, he moved on in the life. Setting an example in front of Xossipians, life does not end if one girlfriend leaves you, it perhaps opens up new vistas for you.

It was 6th July 2006 when one of the Best artist of Xossip rahulinny registered on Exbii (now Xossip). Rahul bhai a Great person with golden heart. A great asset. He was a fun loving guy and very active in all the sections of XB. Because of his remarkable activities he also worked in admin team as a SUPER MODERATOR.

Our respected Contest Master Bookseeker said about rahulinny bhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookseeker

Rahul bhai

Name any section in Xossip and his contribution will be there in it for sure. An absolutely amazing XP artist His designs have adorned Xossip many times via the logos on special occassions. His banners, AVs and siggies are being used to this day

From an awesome Xclusive user, a passionate NHBer, an ultra-active MC, a sincere mod giving ideas on all facets of Xossip to a dedicated Sumo overseeing things and guiding next gen admin team members his growth and contribution to Xossip has been phenomenal!

He is sorely being missed Wish to see him active again ad wish him the very best in all his endeavours
Let's peep into his User Notes

manikbasa Said :
Quote:
rahul is a ossum guy

linny is a hot girl

One of the strongest piller of Xossip

Keep rocking bro

fromindia Said :

Quote:
Rahul bhai one of the most hardworking, friendly, supportive person at Xossip. Any help / guide he is always there. Will always appriciate ur work. Love U Rahul bhai
SGP Said :
Quote:
Rahul anna is very Nice,sweet and very helpful person , thanks rahul bhai for being my friend

dreamer_1214u Said :

Quote:
Rahul is a great talent that I could find out only recently, infact yesterday after reading one of his story. It took me so long to get his talent coz he is more a NHB guy and I spend time mostly in story section.

I think he actually beleives that excellence is a habit not an act.
My best wishes to u brother.

commet89 Said :

Quote:
Rahul bhai mere bade bhai ki tarah hai is forum me......har problem me madad karne ke liye tayar rehete hain......Modship ke dauran maine inko kabhi gussa karte hue nahi dekha.....sabhi ka problem sunte hain aur thande dimaag se uska hal nikalte hain ......sports contest me kaafi kuch sikhne ko mila Rahul bhai se .......abhi kuch din pehele Rahul bhai ne mujhe bacha liya, nahi toh query thread me spam karne ke liye mujhe ban mil jaata .....hamesha aisa hi rehena bhai .....mai garbit(proud) hoon ki aap mere ho

love and respect that he got are quite evident from his User Notes.

Rahul Bhai was awarded with the following

AwardsDate
3rd October 2012
14th December 2012
20th July 2013
3rd April 2015
x 320th July 2013
13th June 2014
28th May 2015

The IPL SUPERSTAR rahulinny contributed 67,946 posts and his last visit to Xossip was on 10th July 2016.
Some of his outstanding threads are listed below

Thread
Views
★ Some Great Xossip Id's ★
MUH DIKHAI CHOOT MARAI (THUMBNAILS + FACE)

We wish him all the success in his life and hope someday in future he returns to XOSSIP

Old 31st March 2017

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls