Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> XING > Xing : May Edition : | •••• NHB Election Special 2017 •••• |

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 1st June 2017
SuperMan of Xossip
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Anubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps database
UL: 26.50 mb DL: 1.22 gb Ratio: 0.02
Xing : May Edition : | •••• NHB Election Special 2017 •••• |

Last edited by Anubhav1992 : 1st June 2017 at 09:15 PM.

Old 1st June 2017
SuperMan of Xossip
  Xing Editor: Official Monthly Newsletter of Xossip    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Anubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps databaseAnubhav1992 has hacked the reps database

Hello and welcome to May 2017 edition of Xing

This edition of Xing is the NHB Elections Special Edition, the "game of rajniti" was truly exciting.

Before we start, let us take a moment and pray for the innocent souls who died in the massive Kabul bomb blasts, may their souls RIP

Like every year, the NHB witnesses the political war where the winner gets to rule NHB for a month

This year also we witnessed several drama, fights, friendships and the polls are also done, as we await for the results, one can check about the discussions, rules and announcements here

NHB Election 2017 "The Game of Rajniti" - Rules, Queries, Complaints & Announcements

Xing team wishes both the parties best of luck in the upcoming results

The Cricket season is on in our Sports section, with the Champions Trophy 2017 started and our Xossip Admin team also proudly announces the Xossip's ICC Champions Trophy PnW Contest 2017

Click here for more

★☆★Xossip's ICC Champions Trophy PnW Contest 2017 : Chitchat and Discussion Thread★☆★

Thank you all for your love, support and appreciation. See you all in the next month's edition Goodbye, Phir Milenge, Abar dekha hobe, rabb rakha

Old 1st June 2017
SuperMan of Xossip

Old 1st June 2017
SuperMan of Xossip

Hello,Namaste,Nomoskhar,Sat Sri Akal,Adaab Welcome to Vada Pav with Anubhav.

The interviews were live and have great resemblance and connections with the just concluded NHB Elections 2017, so while we await the results , let us enjoy these

My First session was with the newly appointed Election Commissioner Mak42 who showed great enthusiasm and vigour throughout the elections making it "to some extent" successful

1.How does it feel like to conduct the elections as the Election Commissioner, as we can see you are the most active EC in business?

A.
Well ! It was a wonderful experience. Have enjoyed to work with FJB bro, Princyy and Wocda machie. It was my first experience to see any xp election so closely and best part is as an EC. I have seen 2016 election, but wasn't much active that time. Well ! let's not talk about 16. It's really hard to work as EC. have to do a lot of work. but happy that all goes well till the end.

[[ Yes he was working really hard but what about the others? Havent heard much from wocda or Princey offlate, looks like being EC is having its toll on them ]]

Well frankly speaking havent seen much of the other ECs being as much active as you have been? Revital lete ho kya? What is the secret behind this enthusiasm?

A.
Well other EC's are also active in behind, they have also done there assigned work. And, for my activeness, I am little more addicted to xossip and was enjoying to handle all this situation also this is holiday season so i was free, so spent my time here.

Well done and we appreciate your dedication. Who do you think has any advantage in this elections? Foxes or Dragons? And why?

A.
Thanks bro Well imo both Teams are in equal, but in some aspects Foxes look alike focused & sincere, I am saying this Because Dragons leader himself said, his CT team is not much active (except some.) & his team was lacking some experience and proper handling.

[[ Wow, that is some revelation, well we cant call that biasness, he just called spade a spade, are we going to see another one sided election results? Lets hope not **fingers crossed**
]]

Well since you have been clear with your opinions we appreciate it and also would like to know whether you feel the Dragons havent been careful during the auctions, spending VR on inactive admin members?

A. Well ! i also couldn't understand their point of view. Might be there's Donation issues or might be they haven't much planned this or may be experience lacking, I couldn't understand it. If they have planned for elections, then they should be prepared for it. Well ! no issues they have done as much as they can, also they have bought some good and active members including you and HT bro, Amit bro, PV bhai, etc..

[[ As we all know, having money does not matter unless you know how and where to spend !! ]]

Which election task was the most exciting according to you?

A.Mah fav was Drama & Debate task, Enjoyed a lot.

[[ I am sure we all enjoyed that task, didnt we?? ]]

Do you really feel the ECs have the final say on the elections? Or do we have fair and square counting of votes?

A.
Off course Yes ! we have every work fair under the guidance of highest authorities of our forum. And it's a team work, EC's work under CEC's guidance and both EC and CEC team decide together so there's no question mark for final sayings.

[[ Actually we hear that every year and after the results are declared then the rantings for partiality and forged elections starts, since it is your first time you are unaware of those My blessings be with you ]]

It felt great to have an interactive session with our respectable Election Commissioner who was pretty clear with his views and we appreciate the hard work put on by him and his team

Last edited by Anubhav1992 : 2nd June 2017 at 01:08 PM.

Old 1st June 2017
SuperMan of Xossip

My next session was with nain11ster, the star of Young Dragons Party of Xossip, who almost single handedly took care of the elections and was the Team Representative, so alot of our queries were answered by him

1.Tell us more about this Young Dragon party, how was this particular name selected?

A.
Late Night update typing is my hobby. After finishing that usually I visit my thread, then Nhb. Involve into some comment reply of my reader, after that I go to the social media.

One fine night our xp members discussing about election. So the one fine suggestion come by Arav... that if our party form it's name should be "Young Dragon Party" ...

As I am a huge fan of "How to trained your dragons" ... so this name liked more. Not only I along with all of my friends like this name.

[[ Wow, what an inspiration to name your Party ]]

You guys are fighting against a well known face of Xossip,i.e. Rajesh aka Wolfie, how confident you people are of winning this elections?

A.
No we are not fighting against the wolfi. Everyone think we are fighting against him but no body knows that this year any body would opponent we will fight.

It was last year commitment when I met my new writer friends, Kk, Amit and Mohit. Mohit shown his intentions regaring the election. And hi zeal was like out of the world....

So it was my commitment, if any call comes from Mohit, i will support him and participate actively in election. Otherwise I am not intrested even single percent.

And about victory..... we are sure at the voter level and people choice Dragon is always far ahead than Fox ... rest result will say everything...

[[ Well I liked their confidence, hope it does not turn out to be over confidence, as the latter has ruined many big things ]]

Great committment, but I presume you people mainly represent the story section community, but FOXes claim they have more connections with story section guys, how do you plan to tackle that?

A.
The myth will break this time uske connection as it hai.... accept it they have more connection than me ... but one thing they always miss.... we have a friend connection... we never rember any xp member for any motive... we have friends and we mert daily, have some chit chat... and back to our work .... so we do not have friends in story section or nhb ... but we have lots of friends ... close friends...

Now you can imagine who will eager to tacle whome ... you will surprised that many of member already join in fox. We never convey him to vote for us... but each member say sorry to me after voting ... this we called friends ....

[[ Friendship is something which cant be affected by the elections and his words prove them so **claps** But they have posed a serious challenge to their opponents for sure
]]

What is your say about the numerical advantage foxes have in terms of the Admin team members bought by them in the auctions? Do you think you guys should have been more active in the auctions?

A. Direcly u wanna ask ask about donation and planning.... yep we are not well planned regarding the auction because we do not have money and doner .... if we do have ... we will more active

No actually not about donations, the readers would like to know whether the Admin team members bought by Dragons were done with proper thinking or not, as you guys have spent valuable VR by buying some who havent been active since long?

A.It was not in our hand. The whole cenario is moving around only money. Opponet say pass only to those admin who were not active. The purched all active admin by any price and bid. Whatever we get is our fortune, we need advin vote and we get it. Weather any one active or not, everyone is worthy for me.

Our motto is to purched vote, so we are in bid with the clear thinking... purches mod, sumo and admin vote. We are not much more fatuate with names....

[[ But brother, being philosophical might affect your vote banks, like it is said catches win matches, similarly votes win you elections, anyone who would like to participate in future elections should ponder over this ]]

What is your opinion on CEC and his EC team? Are they conducting the elections fairly, what do the dragons feel about it?

A.
Ec team is well organised and counted a succesful ec . Although there are lots of hue and cry, but i know these certain things happens with each contest organiser.... The role of charlie was doubtful. As of my thought he need to be very much careful when possess a post and replying any query ....

100 out of 100 specially Fjb and maki

[[ Well every coin has a flip side as well and good to know you understand this And my best wishes for the upcoming results ]]

7.What about the manifesto your party has put up, are you really going to follow those or they are just for the sake of saying?

A.
koi shaq hai kya..... the parposed plan.... which is not under in our hand, and rest we will do certainly.... like wise help to a member, try to abuse free nhb, green nhb, interview thread for noobs.....

Almost 80% of manifisto promises is in our hand, we will certainly deliver it. For 20% we need the support of admin. So can not tell you right now

[[ We are a bunch known as "junta" and we are the most deprived class and since we face false promises almost everytime, we doubt that it might happen again, hopefully things change this time around ]]

Nain is a great chap, speaking his heart out about friendships and bondings which are pretty rare these days, his confidence seems high as well, let us hope they achieve what they want to for the betterment of Xossip :goteam;

Last edited by Anubhav1992 : 2nd June 2017 at 01:08 PM.

Old 1st June 2017
SuperMan of Xossip

The final session was with the one who is often termed as the lady love of the wolf, but I would prefer her to be called as the Vixen Yes you guessed it right,it was Kimishot

1.Foxes, a party for Lone Wolf, by Lone Wolf and of Lone Wolf, as it appears from outside, what is your say on this?

A.
Lone wolf or Mohit or Nainster, every one here is for themselves buddy, I personally will feel no difference on XP even if Foxes win or Dragons win, and so does all other members as well, elaborating a bit on that, even Rajesh himself will feel no difference besides getting modship of NHB for a month or couple and election winner dibba in his title.

[[ Looks so nonchalant, isnt she? Hell no guys, you are up for a game of wits, tighten your seat belts ]]

But "buddy", you are the Team Commander of Foxes, shouldnt a core team member be a bit more concerned that his/her party wins, rather than being so much nonchalant?

A.
Being a core member of party does not hinders me to put my views the way I want, even if I was not a fox member or if I was a dragon or XLP member, my views would have been same, being in the foxes will not make me Pro Rajesh or Anti Nainster or anyone else. Secondly, I don't think much more before putting my views here on this board, appeasement is not me, I come here for fun and being in this election is a part of it.

[[ Her words reminded me of a friend I have in Xossip, I might be wrong, but it felt so, wanted to hug her for that **not lustily** But somehow resisted myself and went on with it ]]

Also rajesh was already a Moderator of Xossip, so what extra would he get so that he had to contest the elections, if you dont know the reason, then you can choose not to answer this question?

A.
Frankly if I had the answer I would have given it, I am miles away from reason of his resignation and reasons to contest elections.

[[ I am well aware of both the reasons, so no point enlightening her
]]

I like your frank attitude and am finding this interview to be interesting, not appeasing you though Anyways, so how much chances do the parties have in winning this elections?

A. Why would u appease me, i am just another ordinary member of Xossip, unlike you who is always in the spotlight every month end han

Coming to chances , Foxes have a lot to win this, there are many people here who hate Rajesh for reasons known to them, but tactically he has been much much stronger than Dragons. Dragons are short of leadership or what, I don't know but I strongly feel they could have done much better in few tasks like Xing for example, but they seem to be too much busy in personal life I suppose. Oh yes, don't edit this, but after reading this answer there is a set of douche bags who would call me by all names and may link me to Rajesh in the most indecent way possible, but don't worry u piece of lousy shit bags, I will courier each of u an yearly membership of 'Burnol'

[[ The vixen was ferocious, with burning eyes, flashing nails(liked the nail paint though ), words coming out her mouth like venomous spits, ulala one of my favourite interviews I wish I could get a chance to have a threesome(interview) with IP and Kimi, imagine the pleasure ]]

5.Trust me I am also an ordinary member of Xossip with some added responsibilities and every month people try to prove me to be the worst, if by limelight you meant that then limelight it is. Do you think the polls would be pretty much one sided, last year we had no polls at all. Why this change in NHB elections trend? Your views on this.A. This is the second time I am witnessing elections, last year nothing happened so that stands irrelavant , implying i cannot answer Ur question because I haven't witnessed what has happened in the past
And Ur doing a wonderful job Anubhav, yes there have been instances where even I have said this or that is not good in Xing, but free mein isse zyada nai hota, and we do understand that

[[ Duh, I know I am still the best in business SUPPERR MAAN ]]

Also tell me about the EC team and CEC, how were they with their tasks and managing the whole process until now?

A.Just brilliant, I did praise them as elections got over but as we all know, the most overrated shit bag here took it to altogether at a different path. Anyway, keeping him aside, FJB and Mak were super cool, from the way they handled the tasks to the way they are answering childish questions of both the parties till this very moment. If there is anyone else in team who is working behind the curtains, same goes to him/her as well.

Also, don't name this as Vadapav with Anubhav, Vadapav Roz kha kha ke Pak Gaye hain, keep it as Single Malt with Anubhav
I will pay for it

[[ Ah, a woman with class who was ready to pay for the bills even, was she showing interest in me, naah **daydreaming is not good for health for an oldie like me** ]]

7.Why single malt, I would prefer some Sauvignon Blanc with the lady. Anyways coming back to the questions, I have had a share of info that you and rajesh are close friends, why do you prefer him, when as you yourself quoted "people hate him"? Dont you think its always about him, be it elections or anything else?

A.
If I am not mistaken Sauvignon is a white wine ? Aahh, u have it , I will prefer Bourbon instead

I am close friends with Franku as well, I am close friends with Naina as well, I am close friends with Sunny and Harshit as well, after elections I will talk to Nainu as well, as he is busy now , me and u can be friends, don't worry, treat me good and I will reciprocate has been my Funda in real life as well. Where did u get that info btw, stop relying on Unverified sources will be good for u in the long run
People do hate him, does this mean I like him, as I earlier quoted being in his party will not make me Pro Rajesh or Anti anyone else, and it's people who are giving him that importance, they have made it XP= Rajesh, Rajesh = XP . As far as I go, I don't take my real life dat seriously, this is a virtual board.

[[ My reply was a part of the next question ]]

8.I think you are also relying on unverified sources, as my verified sources confirm that people portray rajesh as anti-XP, and not Xp=rajesh or vise versa. Anyways, I still believe you and rajesh are "very close" Anyways that is one's personal choice to be so. And I am not such a good friend myself.

What about the manifesto of Foxes, since fulfilling those are your obligations as well, how do you presume to do them if you win, will that just be for the sake of saying or truly those would be implemented?

A.
What me u or people feel does not matter, what admins think that is important ain't it ? Ur not a good friend ? Wonder what dragons may think of u then as u belong to them
Manifesto ? Give me two answers to it first, before this whoever has won election what were their points and how many of them were implemented, if I have these two handy I will be in a better position to answer this

[[ Let bygones be bygones my dear, an eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind, what others didnt you might do, that is the hope which makes "junta" vote and elect you ]]

9.But admins are also people, they aint robots !!
I belong to none my dear, its a part of the election to be auctioned. But in the previous answers you said that what has happened in the past does not matter, so why does it matter now, the manifesto you guys made are to be implemented now and let the readers know what you really feel to do with those ? By you I mean the whole party, not pointing you singularly

A.
U know I am a Commerce graduate and Post grad in Finance, when u run a show it is managed by two or more people, groups are divided in two, one who work for the project relentlessly, day and night, in this case it is Rajesh and Rishi and few others.. Other group is called dormant partners, they just invest money and are not at all concerned of what is happening at ground level, yes they have names in the project but they don't work at all, I am one of them
And yes I know auction process, relax, that was a PJ

[[ Too much of anything is not good, so the interview ends here only, I know you might have wanted more, but relax guys our friend is not going to leave Xossip soon, so we might have more encounters with her ]]

It was great fun interviewing her and guys do think about the threesome interview with IP and Kimi, need your feedback on that, if public demand is there then who knows we might have it soon Wishing all the luck to Friends of Xossip Party in the upcoming elections as well

My dear Brothers and Girlfriends, enjoy the interview with some Dont forget to add suggestions as to whose interviews you want to see in the upcoming months

I will be back with more next month

Till then , Keep Xossiping and Spread Love !!

Last edited by Anubhav1992 : 2nd June 2017 at 01:09 PM.

Old 1st June 2017
SuperMan of Xossip

No Hold Barred

Member's id :
Banned Dracula

Join date of our World :
24th April 2017

We are wishing him for his 1 month stay at this forum he has made
3,579 post with an average of 115.01 posts per day date and his contribution is so very n in Nhb section. he is very active nhbian. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous featWe are now waiting for him to open more & more Rocking threads hope soon he will publish and entertain us

A few of his benchmark threads are

Thread NameThread Views Number of Replies Section
ECs aur CEC ko chutiya kon bola bey47622NHB

For More, Visit Here.

PnV ( adult)

Member's Id : sexywifey

Date of joining Xossip : 2nd May 2017

We our new member sexywifey. His contribution is been enormous in Adult section in this short span. So far he has made 99 quality posts with an average of 4.33 posts per day, which we hope is likely to increase considerably. We wish him all the best to have long journey ahead and we want him to keep entertaining all Xossipian with his sexy and raunchy photographs

One of his benchmark thread is

Thread NameThread ViewsNumber of RepliesSection
My sexy fit wife loves to pose 111,297445Pnv (A)

For More Visit Here.

PnV ( Glamour)

Member's Id :
vaalibanulakam

Join date of our World : 20th March 2017

We are wishing vaalibanulakam . In his short stay he has made impressive 473 post as on till date and his contribution is so very in PnV Glamour section. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with his posts in future as well

A few of his benchmark threads are

Thread Name Thread Views Number of Replies Section
Hot desi Chicks! 54,119 268Pnv (G)

For More, Visit Here.

Old 1st June 2017
SuperMan of Xossip
Stories

Hindi

Member's Id :
danielboy941

Join date of our World : 24th April 2017

We are wishing danielboy941. He has certainly made a mark in hindi section in his short span. Lots of potential in his writing, and amazingly articulated his skill into writing . We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat We hope he continues more and more in future to entertain us as well.

A few of his benchmark threads are :

RV( power of god with devil mind)107,075 655 Hindi

For More, Visit Here.

English

Member's Id :
divya_baby

Join date of our World : 9th October 2016

We are wishing divya for her glorious 7 months stay at this forum. She has made 337 post as on till date and her contribution is so erotic in English Stories section.We convey our love and respect for her efforts and would like to congratulate her of this enormous feat We hope she continues more and more in future to seduce us with her posts in future as well

Some of her benchmark threads are :

Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya 161,709 282 English

For More, Visit Here.

Punjabi

Member's Id:
deepbhullar

Join date of our World : 7th April 2017

We our new member deepbhullar in his short stay He has made 100 post as on till date and his contribution is in Regional Stories section (Punjabi) We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with her posts in future as well

one of his benchmark thread is :

punjabi ranna! 33,112 195 Punjabi

For More, Visit Here.

Tamil

Member's Id:
jaiaakash

Join date of our World : 17th September 2015

We are wishing him for his glorious more than one year and eight months stay at this forum. He has made 18,104 post as on till date and his contribution is so erotic in Tamil Stories section. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat. We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with his posts in future as well.

one of his benchmark thread is :

நான் நல்லவன் இல்ல 571,476 849 Tamil

For More, Visit Here.

Bengali

Member's Id :
Rakhal Hakim

Join date of our World : 28th December 2013

We are wishing him for his glorious three year five months stay at this forum . He has made 4,846 post as on till date and his contribution is so erotic in Bengali Stories section. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat . We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with his posts in future as well

Some of his benchmark threads are :

বুঝিবে কেমনে, সুরভীর মনে কত জ্বালা 17,495 65 Bengali

For More, Visit Here

Telugu

Member's Id :
ravikanthraj

Join date of our World : 12th November 2016

We are wishing him for his glorious six months stay at this forum . He has made 246 post as on till date and his contribution is so erotic in Telugu Stories section. We convey our love and respect for his efforts and would like to congratulate him of this enormous feat We hope he continues more and more in future to seduce us with his posts in future as well

A few of his benchmark threads is :

ఐ లవ్ యూ-ఇట్లు నీ రాధ 19,892 33 Telugu

For More, Visit Here

Old 1st June 2017
SuperMan of Xossip

Great asset to Xossip. ls50a was an Excellent contributor to this forum. He was mostly active in pnv but quite popular in NHB & NRG too.

ls50a was loved and respected by all. He landed on the platform of Xossip on 11th January 2008 and made his mark in short period, and eventually achieved modship

Let's see what some say about ls50a

pondyservice1 said :
Quote:
lovely person to move. talk less work more < image >

swapy00000 said :

Quote:
A great Support and exclusive thread maker < image >

Way to go bro < image > Real Great post which make U visit his thread again and again < image >

Kakaa said :

Quote:
Keep contributing < image >
Quality and Sexallent Poster < image >

A look at his User Notes clearly indicate, how much he was liked by all.
He was a legend in the truest sense and his contribution to Xossip can not be described in more words.
His dedication,hard work and confidence is almost incomparable and inspirational.

ls50a, STAR of PnV Contributed 43,022 posts and his last visit to Xossip was on 1st April 2015.
Some of his outstanding threads are

Thread
Views
Pakistani College Girls from their BFs
Beauties around the world, some candid, some self shots, some posing

For more, Visit Here.

We wish him all the success in his life and hope someday in future he returns to XOSSIP

Old 1st June 2017
SuperMan of Xossip

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls