Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > My domesticated wife for u.

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4 Hours Ago

Indian Prince has received several accoladesIndian Prince has received several accoladesIndian Prince has received several accoladesIndian Prince has received several accoladesIndian Prince has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkybreastsucker View Post
No more posts.. I do not see ppl making this post popular, no 5 star yet, no fantasies or comment. My wife is discouraged to share anymore.
She's already heart throb of many, just wait and watch how her fan following rises in due course of time

Old 3 Hours Ago
\/\/ork |-|ard Play |-|arder
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
Montyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparaziMontyv is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to Montyv Send a message via Skype™ to Montyv
Quote:
Seeing her cute boobies.. the way she has clicked herself.. it felt as it was a seductive selfie fr u only.. but it turned out to be a public selfie fr us too

& on seeing them on display.. tht firmness.. tht perkiness of her nips.. it felt like..
"Aam ka season gaya hi kab tha" & when u put delicious alfansos on display do u even think one would be able to resist himself frm tasting them...

Now hav a look at those sexxy legs.. seeing them a desire fr my foot fetishes got a kick again... but the sight of her sheer panty fascinated me... can tht view get any more better fr any hubby.. her woman preparing coffee in a sheer panty which is a real sight to see.. fuckkkk.. tht view is so tempting.. i just wanna get behind her.. & feel the tenderness of her ass now !

Now what's that....?
Sir ! If u really wanna have a glimpse of ur wifey's bare ass.. while she's busy with her stuffs in the kitchen & u really feel tht lazy to get behind her & peel tht panty down..., so inspite of doing tht in a very bad way using her legs.. tht would have irritated Sandhya mam too... u could hav simply called me up i would hav done tht fr u.. while u can be like a lazy hubby sit along with ur phone click us.. while we do tht all stuff right infront of ur eyes...
i hope that's ok !!

Last edited by Montyv : 3 Hours Ago at 10:43 PM.

Old 3 Hours Ago
Custom title

crazyhead693 is hunted by the papparazicrazyhead693 is hunted by the papparazicrazyhead693 is hunted by the papparazicrazyhead693 is hunted by the papparazicrazyhead693 is hunted by the papparazicrazyhead693 is hunted by the papparazicrazyhead693 is hunted by the papparazicrazyhead693 is hunted by the papparazi
Awesome babe! have become a fan of her.. Love u

Quote:
Thanks to all the admins, moderators snd super moderators for doing an awesome job of handling this emmensely awsm website.

Thnks to all the members fr liking, commenting and encouraging.

Thnks to my Lord and God - my Hubby for making me useful fr him and fr making life of this lowly bitch meaningful. I would love to fulfil ur fantasies among all the other household and office works bcz its u and my duty is to kp u happy at all costs. I m ur slut trophy wife and i will be alwys a loyal bitch fr ur every word and command.

Adore u all. Kp liking and commenting as its the medicine of our motivation and our motivation leads to more photos which is fun and useful fr U.

Cameraman : My master, my Lord and God : My Hubby
Model : Me.
Date of photo : 23 March 2017

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

Old 3 Hours Ago
KING OF GOOD TIMES

nstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
As my wife is unwell..so could not post nd shoot new and post fr u all.

Thank you from both of us fr all ur support and wait. U guys are awsm fan. Wish fr her to get well and post as many lusty comment to make her feel good.

< image >

< image >

P.S : The above two frocks are lil special...as whenevr she wears them...i make her wear it without panties..office or outing. Anywhere. Its quite arousing to see her trying to hide her secret as she walks or climb escalators or stairs...sit on chair ...bcz no matter wt she do..she is exposed to all..the dress is short enough not to let her allow to be able to hide alwys.

Looking Damn hot and Gorgeous in Frock !!

Wanna bang you !

Old 3 Hours Ago
KING OF GOOD TIMES

nstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Some pics taken in past fr u all... Enjoy n feast on these till new shoot.

Compilation of her Mangoes...Squeeze and drink

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

< image >

The Milky bars !!!!

Milky bar of Sadhika is teasing me a lot !!!

Old 2 Hours Ago
Custom title

m4mature has celebrities hunting for his/her autographm4mature has celebrities hunting for his/her autographm4mature has celebrities hunting for his/her autographm4mature has celebrities hunting for his/her autographm4mature has celebrities hunting for his/her autographm4mature has celebrities hunting for his/her autographm4mature has celebrities hunting for his/her autographm4mature has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to m4mature
UL: 3.00 mb DL: 4.25 gb Ratio: 0.00
Congrats on gettin XClusive ... Sooo Fast

Old 2 Hours Ago
KING OF GOOD TIMES

The Domesticated wife turned into a Ruling wife of the forum...

Old 2 Hours Ago
KING OF GOOD TIMES

Great great pleasure to see the thread moved into a high level...

Old 2 Hours Ago
KING OF GOOD TIMES

Eagerly waiting for more of her updates...

Old 2 Hours Ago
Custom title

sguanrigl16 has received several accoladessguanrigl16 has received several accoladessguanrigl16 has received several accolades
hotttttttt

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls