Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Dirty Sexual Secrets

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th December 2016

virenShet is beginning to get noticed
This happened last sunday. My mama mami came to visit us.
At night we decided to go out for dinner.. everyone got ready n was waiting in car while my mami was still dressing up.. i dont know how my mind made this up but i went upstairs home... mami left the bedroom door open ... i opened it and there she was in black jeans and white bra.. after seeing me there she didn't scream or anything .she just wore black slip over bra put on her top.. n asked me to hurry since we would be late... it was such a pretty sight.. damnn i was rock hard

Old 16th December 2016

jind has received several accoladesjind has received several accoladesjind has received several accolades
UL: 22.05 gb DL: 44.28 gb Ratio: 0.50
hi

this was happen long back. I have gone to my mama mami place.. at night we sleep in same bed and I was trying to touch her at night. I put my hand on her bare tummy under the blanket it was amazing stuff.. she dd woke up and slept bit far from me.....

Old 4 Weeks Ago

ajaykulsh1 has many secret admirers
UL: 1.23 gb DL: 1.52 gb Ratio: 0.81
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondbaaza View Post
let me share an incident happened with with me while i was living in lucknow as a tenant while preaparing for job at the age of 21. A pooja was organised by the hot bhabhi(the house owner's wife ). There were 3 students living on the top floor so to give them the prasad she came there at evening , at the time none was present there except me so i was watching some dirty songs and the door was open and my tool was in full mood as i was also rubbing gently ,she arrived and stopped at the door and called me to take the prasad as was i was watching i just closed the lid of lappy and was in akward situatin how i can stand up and take the prasad finally i covered my erected tool with one palm i went near to her she was staring at the main point and stunned and perplexed and finally i took the prasad with the other hand while covering with the other as it was a basked of bumboo so i was unable to handle properly due to heavy weight and it tilted and was about to fall so she asked me to handle the basket wiyh both hands, now i was in deep akward situation whether to cover my tool or handle the basket, on saying again finally i removed my palm from tool and handled the basket by lowering the basket to cover somehow my naughty tool ,after putting the baskest i did not moved to her side but she asked me something so i have to turn to her sidwith hardened tool covered with palm , i wanted her to go as soon as possible but but now she started talking with me i was unabl e to answer due to deep embarrasment but she stood near thedoor staring at tool for long time and went after 10 minutes smiling ,after that incident as was unable to talk to her a week but situation normalized after some time.
You missed the chance of having fun with that bhabhi. She must be disappointed

Old 1 Week Ago

sivanarayan425 is beginning to get noticed
i want to start cuckload and incestgroup in whatsapp anyone interested

Old 1 Week Ago
LIVE TO LOVE
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
sexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps databasesexyshree49 has hacked the reps database
UL: 209.05 mb DL: 561.76 mb Ratio: 0.37
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitworld View Post
i went to visit Nepal few days ago. i had a friends house there. my bedroom has glass door and clearly visible from next house. there was a beautiful Nepali bhabi next door. I used to rub oil my whole body naked in my bedroom before shower as room has direct sun light. At that time she used to come there for her daily day to day work. she caught me completely naked . she saw my complete full frontal nudity and back also. as she used to drink tea in her balcony she saw me continuously for 15 to 20 min naked.I used not to look at her or make eye contact and act not knowing being seen. i did it continuously for 6 to 7 days, 1 to 2 times a day. she was less shy about my nudity and may be used to enjoy. she was around 35 and me 19. This incident is only 2 months old. I wish to go back and do it again. it was fun being totally naked in front of female.

very nice amit, so she did enjoy looking young amit.
should havemade some gesture to proceed
reps added ++25

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

duttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universeduttluka is one with the universe
mast

Old 1 Week Ago

indian_couples is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitworld View Post
i went to visit Nepal few days ago. i had a friends house there. my bedroom has glass door and clearly visible from next house. there was a beautiful Nepali bhabi next door. I used to rub oil my whole body naked in my bedroom before shower as room has direct sun light. At that time she used to come there for her daily day to day work. she caught me completely naked . she saw my complete full frontal nudity and back also. as she used to drink tea in her balcony she saw me continuously for 15 to 20 min naked.I used not to look at her or make eye contact and act not knowing being seen. i did it continuously for 6 to 7 days, 1 to 2 times a day. she was less shy about my nudity and may be used to enjoy. she was around 35 and me 19. This incident is only 2 months old. I wish to go back and do it again. it was fun being totally naked in front of female.
Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by indian_couples : 6 Days Ago at 12:43 AM.

Old 1 Week Ago

caligulaaa is beginning to get noticed
Very nice thread
Merci

Old 1 Day Ago
Custom title

nikhil7668 is one with the universenikhil7668 is one with the universenikhil7668 is one with the universe
Any young male has any sexcapade with an elderly lady? Please share.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls