Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > ! Everything Free and Unlimited on Linux Share - Software Related Talk !

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 21st February 2012
Custom title

nagubhai is hunted by the papparazinagubhai is hunted by the papparazinagubhai is hunted by the papparazinagubhai is hunted by the papparazinagubhai is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 285.41 gb DL: 69.73 gb Ratio: 4.09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats Eye View Post
bro
Thank you Bro. NTS

Old 22nd February 2012

jxmodi is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 345.01 mb DL: 904.78 mb Ratio: 0.38
try puppy linux.....

Old 22nd February 2012
Custom title

nagubhai is hunted by the papparazinagubhai is hunted by the papparazinagubhai is hunted by the papparazinagubhai is hunted by the papparazinagubhai is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxmodi View Post
try puppy linux.....
how it is different than LM n ubuntu?

Old 22nd February 2012

jxmodi is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 345.01 mb DL: 904.78 mb Ratio: 0.38
try lucid puppy linux 5.2.8 its good and quick

Old 22nd February 2012

FERRO has received several accoladesFERRO has received several accoladesFERRO has received several accolades
UL: 97.87 mb DL: 249.50 mb Ratio: 0.39
Try LinuxMint Debian Edition its much bug free compare to linuxmint ubuntu. (But its tougher compare to ubuntu version)

its been near 8 months since I switched over to LinuxMint Debian. since then I am not even booting into my windows 7 partition because I simply hate the Lag my PC works faster in Linux compare to windows. (i got 4 gigs of RAM ) tried nearly all distros ranging from Fedora, Mandriva, Arch, Slackware, Debian, Ubuntu, Mint, but liked Debian Linuxmint you can also enable Debian Testing repo for latest packages.

Also Try out ArchLinux (NOT for beginner) Its F.A.S.T maybe Fastest Linux I tried since you only install packages which you want Less resource hungry plus the packages are updated to Latest as soon as its released.

I would like to tell newbies to first READ & know how to partition a Fresh Disk and what sort of partitions, boot partition, etc etc before trying out any Linux Installation as it might wipe out your existing windows data. Formatting a DISK ONLY Takes Few seconds in Linux compare to Window, with a blink of eyes you might lose your valuable data.(Always keep a portable usb HD to backup your data to it)

Also learn how to install LIVE CD version of Linux Distros on USB, As you can boot into Live OS sort of like Demo before installing on Hard Disk.

you will a need a tool UNetBootin to write Linux Distros on USB

Download UNetbootin for windows. for Linux you can get the same package from your repo.

Change the Boot Flag to USB in your BIOS so the the PC boots from USB, Directly loading the LIVE OS in USB if you like the Distro you can go ahead and install the OS to your Disk. But please be sure to read all details before hitting the format or partition buttons.

Old 22nd February 2012
Custom title

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERRO View Post
Try LinuxMint Debian Edition its much bug free compare to linuxmint ubuntu. (But its tougher compare to ubuntu version)

its been near 8 months since I switched over to LinuxMint Debian. since then I am not even booting into my windows 7 partition because I simply hate the Lag my PC works faster in Linux compare to windows. (i got 4 gigs of RAM ) tried nearly all distros ranging from Fedora, Mandriva, Arch, Slackware, Debian, Ubuntu, Mint, but liked Debian Linuxmint you can also enable Debian Testing repo for latest packages.

Also Try out ArchLinux (NOT for beginner) Its F.A.S.T maybe Fastest Linux I tried since you only install packages which you want Less resource hungry plus the packages are updated to Latest as soon as its released.

I would like to tell newbies to first READ & know how to partition a Fresh Disk and what sort of partitions, boot partition, etc etc before trying out any Linux Installation as it might wipe out your existing windows data. Formatting a DISK ONLY Takes Few seconds in Linux compare to Window, with a blink of eyes you might lose your valuable data.(Always keep a portable usb HD to backup your data to it)

Also learn how to install LIVE CD version of Linux Distros on USB, As you can boot into Live OS sort of like Demo before installing on Hard Disk.

you will a need a tool UNetBootin to write Linux Distros on USB

Download UNetbootin for windows. for Linux you can get the same package from your repo.

Change the Boot Flag to USB in your BIOS so the the PC boots from USB, Directly loading the LIVE OS in USB if you like the Distro you can go ahead and install the OS to your Disk. But please be sure to read all details before hitting the format or partition buttons.
Thanks Ferr0

Old 24th February 2012

unknown? is beginning to get noticed
Thax

Old 24th February 2012

Jonah Hex has many secret admirers
Awesome share

Old 24th February 2012
:dazed:

Hothandsomesexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHothandsomesexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHothandsomesexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHothandsomesexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHothandsomesexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographHothandsomesexy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 18.44 mb DL: 16.00 mb Ratio: 1.15
you cannot make yourself
as you wish to be"

Old 25th February 2012
Custom title

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown? View Post
Thax
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah Hex View Post
Awesome share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hothandsomesexy View Post

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls