Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories > New Prefixes and Sub Sections

Stories Share your writing and get helpful feedback.All forms of writing are welcome including erotica, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, book chapters and scripts.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th June 2012

jaybee22 has received several accoladesjaybee22 has received several accoladesjaybee22 has received several accoladesjaybee22 has received several accolades
ek baat toh sahi ho gyi ke

ab yeh nahi hogga koi story kholi toh " Bhencho yeh toh saali angrezi mein hai"
yeh to ptta ni kaun si bhasha hai

simpy jo hindi mein pddhne ke saukeen hai wo hindi mein chale jayenge aur jo english ke wo alag sction

aur jo baat sahi nahi huyi wo yeh hai ke
kisne update kiya nahi kiya wo story pe ja ja ke dekhna pddhega
kabhi hindi section mein kabhi regional mein

Old 17th June 2012
Custom title

xxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 13.40 gb DL: 24.47 gb Ratio: 0.55
Appreciated move ..

One request .. Bengali (Bangla) is also an International Language as it is National Language for Bangladesh

Is it possible to differentiate this in the Sub Section in near future ..

Old 17th June 2012
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbengali View Post
Appreciated move ..

One request .. Bengali (Bangla) is also an International Language as it is National Language for Bangladesh

Is it possible to differentiate this in the Sub Section in near future ..
No bro we will not have any language based prefixes. 3 sub sections based on language and 7 prefixes based on content.

Old 17th June 2012

diety.of.love is an unknown quantity at this point
THIS DIVISION HAS MADE EXBII MORE RELIABLE N EASY TO USE(ESPECIALLY FOR NEW USERZ)

Old 17th June 2012

Jack_Lovely is beginning to get noticed
Can anyone tell me what the main story forum contains?

Old 17th June 2012
Custom title
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories      
komaalrani has disabled reputations
change in category

i dont understand the basis of categorization.

my on going story ...Phagun ke din chaar has been put under category incest, which is wrong. it is reaching almost 100 pages had more than 2 lakh views and had only sex scene and that too was with a lady who is not even distantly related. I will request it to be changed to misc erotica.
where the thread was given no links were provied where one can go and beseeach for a change. so i thought this may be a correct place.

i would have prefered tags like many blogs or sites do. any poster can be asked to provide tags and it will help in seacrh also.
it is a good effort but like all good efforts have teething trouble.
in a libraray i had seen famous novel Rag Darbari being placed in music section so some mis-categorization will happen. may be the job can be given to writer him/herself.
regards

Rains

Old 17th June 2012
Custom title
  Hero of Stories: Regularly posts good stories      
komaalrani has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Lovely View Post

yesssssssss

Mystry to me also

Rains

Old 17th June 2012
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Lovely View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by komaalrani View Post
yesssssssss

Mystry to me also
All the stories were in one section first. That is what you are seeing as main story section now. We are moving stories from that section as fast as possible to the 3 new sub sections. As soon as all stories will be moved, that section will vanish just like the old prefixes.

Old 17th June 2012
Take care everyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by komaalrani View Post
i dont understand the basis of categorization.

my on going story ...Phagun ke din chaar has been put under category incest, which is wrong. it is reaching almost 100 pages had more than 2 lakh views and had only sex scene and that too was with a lady who is not even distantly related. I will request it to be changed to misc erotica.
where the thread was given no links were provied where one can go and beseeach for a change. so i thought this may be a correct place.

i would have prefered tags like many blogs or sites do. any poster can be asked to provide tags and it will help in seacrh also.
it is a good effort but like all good efforts have teething trouble.
in a libraray i had seen famous novel Rag Darbari being placed in music section so some mis-categorization will happen. may be the job can be given to writer him/herself.
regards
In an ideal situation writers should change the prefixes themselves and it will also make it easier for us to move the threads. If you got a prefix that you don't agree with then who's stopping you from changing it yourself? Simply go to the first post of the thread click on edit and then click on advanced options. Now you will be able to change the prefix of your story from there.

Old 17th June 2012
Custom title

xxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autographxxbengali has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 13.40 gb DL: 24.47 gb Ratio: 0.55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meriaiza View Post
No bro we will not have any language based prefixes. 3 sub sections based on language and 7 prefixes based on content.
Thanks dear for the clarification.

Yes, I have understood that there are 3 Sub Section based on Language and 7 Prefixes based on Content of the Stories now.

What I requested was, another Sub Section based on Language only and if not now may be in near future. Is it really impossible!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls