Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories > New Prefixes and Sub Sections

Stories Share your writing and get helpful feedback.All forms of writing are welcome including erotica, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, book chapters and scripts.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th June 2012
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
UL: 25.37 gb DL: 26.30 gb Ratio: 0.96
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyshree49 View Post
dear admin team
you have done wonderful job by making sections and dividing as per languages .
you have labelled them as per subject , instead of just labeling you can make subsections like that . so it will be still easy for the readers to chose as per their interest and that will avoid some members bumping into the story which he does not like and comment bad or abuse about story or writer or readers .
it happened in the past and , it should not happen again .

one more thing , can you place all non running or very old stories in separately .
U mean a sub section for incest, another one for adultery and so on ?
If thats wot u r proposing, i see no reason for doing that, we have the prefix system, if u want to read stories on a particular theme, u can use the prefix and get what u want.

Old 20th June 2012
Visit my website
  Caption: xp Caption Contest    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
hameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps databasehameshaa has hacked the reps database
UL: 25.37 gb DL: 26.30 gb Ratio: 0.96
Another issue i noticed is people demanding a separate sub section for bengali. Someone has already opened a thread for same in HSBC, plz take this discussion there.

Old 20th June 2012
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyshree49 View Post
one more thing , can you place all non running or very old stories in separately .
Not a good idea. For example stories like Guru ji ka treatment, Girl school might be very old now but they are still one of the best stories we have so why should we move them in another section? By non running I think you mean stories that are not being updated. Well you never know when the story writer will start updating his story again. This happen all the time. Besides having too many sub sections will not help in any way apart from confuse both the writers and readers. We have opened 3 sub sections for you convenience now. Those who wanted to read stories were reading them even when all stories were in one section and those who will keep on finding excuses will do that even if we'll have 30 sub sections.

Old 20th June 2012
The Xpian!!! what else
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meriaiza View Post
who wanted to read stories were reading them even when all stories were in one section and those who will keep on finding excuses will do that even if we'll have 30 sub sections.
u r absolutely rit bt there is one more thing or I shud say confusion, my thread "ILLUSION....EK BHRAM" Was a suspense thriller but that was also pure non-erotic story too, so what shud we do to make it clear for non-erotic lovers?

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Old 20th June 2012
Take care everyone
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Storyteller: XP's Ultimate Erotic Story Contest      
Meriaiza has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by friend_just_buddy View Post
u r absolutely rit bt there is one more thing or I shud say confusion, my thread "ILLUSION....EK BHRAM" Was a suspense thriller but that was also pure non-erotic story too, so what shud we do to make it clear for non-erotic lovers?
You can edit the first post of your thread by going in advanced options and change the prefix anytime you want to.

Last edited by Meriaiza : 20th June 2012 at 05:45 PM.

Old 20th June 2012
Custom title

arnab17 is hunted by the papparaziarnab17 is hunted by the papparaziarnab17 is hunted by the papparaziarnab17 is hunted by the papparaziarnab17 is hunted by the papparaziarnab17 is hunted by the papparazi
Good idea , this being shaping like 'Literotica'.
It will be a enjoyable browsing

Old 20th June 2012
Custom title

silent.lover is hunted by the papparazisilent.lover is hunted by the papparazisilent.lover is hunted by the papparazi
Good work

Jis Toofaan Main Logo Ke Ghar-Baar Ud Jaate Hain,
Us Toofaan Main Hum Apne Chaddi-Baniyan Sukhate Hain.

Old 23rd June 2012

IndianGirlLover has many secret admirersIndianGirlLover has many secret admirers
UL: 470.07 mb DL: 3.33 gb Ratio: 0.14
Good move exbii. But there are some major regional language so better consider to add separate sub section or prefix for bengali, marathi, tamil, telugu , etc,.

Old 24th June 2012
Pls ban me...:pray:

kaathalkirukkan is one with the universekaathalkirukkan is one with the universekaathalkirukkan is one with the universekaathalkirukkan is one with the universekaathalkirukkan is one with the universekaathalkirukkan is one with the universekaathalkirukkan is one with the universekaathalkirukkan is one with the universekaathalkirukkan is one with the universekaathalkirukkan is one with the universe
Dear friend,

One suggestion/ Request,

There are many story writers are doing fabulous job for more than 3 years.

It is time to encourage them for this uncomparable contributions to this Exbii.

Old 24th June 2012
Banned
Visit my website

keepsmiling is one with the universekeepsmiling is one with the universekeepsmiling is one with the universekeepsmiling is one with the universekeepsmiling is one with the universekeepsmiling is one with the universekeepsmiling is one with the universekeepsmiling is one with the universekeepsmiling is one with the universekeepsmiling is one with the universe
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by v_siddhesh View Post
Actually, the idea was to provide greater deal of comfort, especially for people who read stories only in English or only in Hindi or a specific regional language, whom we find are many.

For the rest like yourself, surely you can use search on all 3 forums to find the stories to your liking. Forumdisplay is hardly an accurate indicator of what our stories section has to offer anyways

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls