Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > My story since school days

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th August 2014
Custom title

teema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographteema81 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Badhiya ab Mazza ayega

Old 12th August 2014
One for All, All for One.
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:

Old 18th August 2014

sexychaitrali has many secret admirerssexychaitrali has many secret admirers

SEX WITH SPORTS SIR IN THE SCHOOL HALL

Next day I left Shekhar's place and went home to collect my clothes for a month.On my way I saw some school girls at the junction.One of the girls was inside the shop at the junction.I saw the girl talking and laughing with a man sitting inside.Later I came to know that he was their physical training Sir.It reminded me of my school days with my physical training sir.We used to call him PT sir.He was young and handsome.Normally the PT period is always the last one.After that the school leaves.Sir always had an eye on me.I used to play hand ball.So whenever there is a girl's game he comes to me and gives me advice.He never leaves a chance to touch me.I also used to enjoy it so he was a little too bold with me.Moreover in the school most of the boys in my class and 2 3 sirs knew I was a girl who liked to be with men.Like I had mentioned earlier my uniform was one piece like a frock below the waist and tight on the top with buttons stitched till the waist.We also had a lace around the waist which is tied behind to a bow.As I had said, since I was a failure, my parents had not stitched me a new uniform for 2 years.So it had become tight below the waist as my bums had grown and also was tight on the top.My bums used to stick to my frock and my boobs used to bulge out tight and round.They used to bounce whenever I walked or ran around.During the game Sir always used to stare at my bouncing boobs and swaying bums.There was an interschool match which was going to be held after a week for which we had started practising during the school and sometimes after school.One day after the last PT period Sir asked me to stay after school as he wanted to show me some tricks and wanted to brief me about the game strategy.I agreed to it but I knew what he wanted, because he sometimes used to share non-veg jokes with me and also used to say that if I am there in the team we can easily win the match coz the players in the other team would be simply staring at me all the time.He also gave a naughty smile after asking me to wait, so I confirmed and I was getting thoughts of what would happen and started getting excited.The PT period got over and the other girls wrapped up and left the school building.He asked me to wait in the hall on the top floor of the building where people used to visit only during occassions.It's a big community hall.With a small changing room for the functions basically.It was getting dark and Sir came.It was around 6.30 in the evening.Sir came and asked if I have inform my parents about getting back home late.I said yes it would be better.He went to the office made the call and handed over to me.I said I have some special classes and I would be late.He prompted to say that I'll be very late.So I told my parents that I'll be very late.They said ok and I kept the phone.We went back to the hall.He closed the door and he started talking about the game.He took the ball and asked me to hold it.He asked me to show the posture before I would score the goal.I showed him but he went behind me and adjusted my waist position and also my face.His hands were still around my waist and he held my hand and changed the angle I was holding the ball.He said this is how you get into action before jumping to score the goal.He then asked me to do some warm up.He asked me to take some rounds around the hall.I had tied my hair to a bun with a hair band.It was a little lose so I kept my hand on the hair band and he stopped me immediately.I said I want to tie the hair band tightly before I start running.He said it's ok you just start running around.He sat on a chair.I started running around and after a round my hair opened out from the hair band and it flowed down till my big firm round swaying bouncing bums.I stopped to tie my hair but again he asked me to continue running with my hair open.I continued running.After a round he stopped me and said you have to tie your hair like this and he started tieing my long silky hair.He again tied it to a bun and asked me run again.Again after a round it became lose and it opened.He then stopped me and went behind me.He held my hair and asked if I would take a hair cut.I promptly denied it.He said but how can you cut such beautiful hair.I just blushed."Chaitrali you have very beautiful hair.It compliments your beautiful face also.I don't any other student who is as beautiful as you are."I just blushed again.He was still holding my hair in his hands.He was behind me and I could feel that he was nearing me.He slowly kept his hands on my waist and slid it my front holding my waist fully from behind.I could feel a tremor of sluttiness inside me.It was dark outside and after school hours a failure slutty girl with her Sir all alone in a big hall. The thought started driving me crazy.He slowly brought himself nearer and now his chest was touching my back and his thing was touching my big round bums.I could feel the semi-hardness of his thing.He held me tight around the waist and I was breathing heavy.He said,"Chaitrali you have an amazing body.I think you need some work out for your body.It is a little plumpy and heavy for a sportswoman."Saying that he gave a peck on my neck from behind tightening his grip around my waist.He brought my hair to the front and it was hanging over my big boobs.He said,"Chaitrali let us remove these clothes so that you can feel a little comfortable."He slowly started un buttoning my top and untied my bow behind and held my boobs slowly."Chaitrali your body is ripe and is ready to take over some good work out."I just smiled and said ok.He asked me to go to the changing room and wear the clothes which are kept inside.I went inside and I saw a very short skirt and an elastic band for the top.I changed my uniform and wore the short skirt and the band around my boobs.The top couldn't hold my boobs fully and my bum cheeks were visible from that short skirt.I came out and Sir asked me to run again with my hair open.After 2 rounds he stopped me and I could see the bulge in his pants.He went behind me and held my hair again and held me around my waist.He said,"Chaitrali how do you feel now.I can see the fire inside you."He was staring my eye straight and I was also staring at him with my fire burning inside.He pulled me towards him and kissed my lips holding my hair.He inserted his tongue inside and I also opened my mouth and our tongue met and started licking each other.He kissed mycheeks and went on to lick my neck.He then slowly slid my top and my big round boobs popped out free from the tight elastic band.I was topless and he stared at me huge melons.He asked me to run again.I ran a round with my boobs bouncing heavily and my hair open.He stopped me.Asked me to bend and brought down my skirt.I was standing naked in front of him.He dropped his pants down.I saw his thing was semi erect.
Sir : Chaitrali you look so sexy without any dress.Now I know why some of the boys in your class refer you as item.
Me : (blushing) They all tease me a lot sirrr.
Sir : You are a teasable item Chaitrali.I know how Physics Sir had rode you in the bus during that picnic.He told me about your interest in men.I always have been
admiring your beauty and your curves and your ripe body.

He held my waist and kissed my lips.Went behind holding my waist he kissed my neck from behind.

Me : ungghhhhhh Sirrrr.
Sir : Chaitrali when you walk your big round tight ass sways and moves right and left.And your long silky hair hits them as they are punishing them.Your big ripe firm round boobs also bounce as if they are teasing every man's dick.Since Physics Sir said the incident I wanted to show you my dick and give you some fun.He said you like being a slut and enjoys every bit of it.Can I have my dick enjoyed by you tonight?
Me : Sir I would like to have you inside me tonight.(I was already wet)
Sir : Chaitrali he said you also like being called a whore in hindi.Do you know what the hindi word for whore?

I acted as if I dont know.

Me : No Sir I don't know what it's called in hindi.
Sir : Chaitrali it's called "rundi". Would you like if I call you "rundi Chaitrali" whenever we alone? I would like to call you a rundi.Will you become my personal raand Chaitrali?
Me: I would love if you call me a rand.And I will become your personal rundi too.(blushing)

He held me by my waist pulled me towards him tightly and my boobs were getting pressed by his chest.His thing was in between my legs and he kissed my juicy lips.He inserted his tongue and we rolled our tongue for a while.He took me and placed me on the table edge.Opened my legs and put his face on my pussy and started licking it.I was moaning with pleasure.He inserted his tongue inside and tongue fucked me for sometime."Chaitrali tu jab tere lambe silky baalon ko khule choddkar bhag rahi thi tab mera lund khada ho gaya tha.Kaisi raand jaisi bhag rahi thi tu.Aaj main tujhe ek rundi jaise chodunga."He made me sleep on the table with my face to the edge of the table and brought his dick towards my face.I could smell his manhood which aroused me.I opened my mouth and put my tongue out.He placed his dick on my tongue and I started licking it.I licked the tip of it and slowly slid it inside my mouth and started giving him a blowjob.He held my hair which was flowing down the table and fucked my mouth for a while.When he was hard he went to the other side of the table opened my legs wide and slid his thing inside my wet slutty pussy.He started giving gentle strokes and later made faster strokes.He held my big round firm boobs and was shouting,"Chaitrali meri rundi kya chudakkad cheez hai tu,meri raand."I was moaning heavily and was moving up and down on the table.He fucked me hard for a while and when he was ready to shoot his cum he took it out and sprayed all over the table and some on my lips and cheeks.I stood up on the table like a dog, he held my hair and said, "Chaat chaitrali is table par gire tasty cum ko. Saaf kar is table ko aur fir mere lund ko." He was holding my hair and I licked all the cum fallen on the table and then took his dick in mouth and licked it clean as well.He said whenever he wants me he will wait after school so that he can fuck me.I agreed to it.

I was all wet sitting in the bus thinking of it all.I had to go home, get my clothes and come back to Shekhar.He had told me that he will bring his officer to fuck me tonight.

Last edited by sexychaitrali : 17th December 2014 at 12:15 PM.

Old 18th August 2014
Custom title
Visit my website

picchipuku has received several accoladespicchipuku has received several accoladespicchipuku has received several accoladespicchipuku has received several accolades
UL: 1.64 tb DL: 941.19 gb Ratio: 1.79
gud

Telugu Boothu Kathalu
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=962482

Old 19th August 2014

Shrutirocks has received several accoladesShrutirocks has received several accoladesShrutirocks has received several accoladesShrutirocks has received several accolades
hot as hell

Old 19th August 2014

mona1992 has received several accoladesmona1992 has received several accoladesmona1992 has received several accoladesmona1992 has received several accolades
lovely , would like to know more about her younger days incidents,

Old 21st August 2014

SHEKHAR's SENIOR FUCKS ME FOR SHEKHAR's PROMOTION

I got back home packed some sexy sarees and very deep cut and back open blouses.Packed my make up kit and my accessories.I called Suresh and told about what is happening and might happen in this month.He was excited and said he couldn't wait to meet me.I got ready and left.I reached Shekhar's place by evening.He said his boss will come in sometime.We had a little fondling and kissing and the door bell rang.Shekhar went and opened the door.It was his officer boss,he came in and saw me.I was in my transparent saree, deep cut back open blouse and with full make up.I had worn nothing inside because Shekhar had asked me not to wear anything inside.He came in and Shekhar went inside to get him some drink.I was standing in front of Sir (like Shekar called him).Sir asked me to sit near him and I sat.He said,"Chaitrali, isn't that your name?" I said,"Yes." He said that I had a nice name and so is my face and my structure.He said he was waiting to spend sometime with me since the day he saw me with Shekhar at the police station.He said he wanted to meet me very badly.Then he had approached Shekhar and asked about me.That is when Shekhar told Sir that I am his very close friend.He said he asked Shekhar if he could also be friends with him.Shekhar agreed to it and told Sir about our college days and thats where we met first and all.Sir was very excited to meet me and so was I.He said he has posting on a highway that night.So he asked me if I could accompany him there and spend the night there.He said there'll be a small office for him there and can stay there for the night.He asked Shekhar and Shekhar agreed to it.They both got ready and we left.He had brought a police jeep.Shekhar drove and Sir sat on the back seat with me.Since it was a police jeep nobody bothered the vehicle at all.Sir said that I look very sexy and beautiful and that he wanted to show me his hardness he got after looking at me.I blushed on his remark.He kept his hands on my thighs and started pressing it.I was feeling something inside me.He asked me if I was feeling anything in between my legs.I just moaned.My long hair was untied and it was flying all over the place because of the wind coming from the window.Shekhar closed all the windows.Sir kept on massaging my thighs.He moved his hands to my waist and went to finger my navel.He inserted his hands inside my saree just under my navel.I closed my eyes and left a deep moan.uunngghhhhhhhhhh.He then removed my pallu and went crazy looking at my deep cut blouse which exposing most of my chest and deep cleavage and half of my big round firm boobs.From over the blouse itself he started teasing my nipples with a finger.It became rock hard and was pointing through my blouse as I had worn nothing inside.My eyes were closed and I was enjoying.Shekhar said we have reached the check naka.Sir asked me to sit inside only.Shekhar went to the office.When I looked outside there were some trucks being checked at the checkpoint.There were many truckers dirty ones.Sir said you will have fun here with me.It was dark and it was 9.00 at night.Sir asked me to remove my saree and blouse.I said,"par yaha woh truckwale dekhenge na?"Sir : Nahi woh log nahi dekh sakte,window par tint laga hua hai.Sirf hum andar baithkar dekh sakte hai unhe.Kyu? tumhe sharam aa rahi hai.

Me : Ha sir mujhe sharam aa rahi hai.Aise lagta hai mai yaha sabhi truckwale aur police walo ke beech nangi ho jaungi.
Sir : Tum nangi to rahogi, par sirf mere saamne.Aur tujhe main nangi karke chodunga is jeep ke andar.

He kept his hands on my shoulder and dropped my pallu.He untied my saree from the waist and removed it.I was only wearing my deep cut blouse which was tied with a string to the back.He opened the knot of my blouse and my big round firm boobs were free and they pounced out.He went mad looking at them they were round and juicy.He planted his lips on my nipple and started sucking them.He sucked and licked them for a while.They were all wet with his saliva and were hard as well.I was only wearing my high heel with my long hair loose.He sat on the floor parted my legs and went down to suck and lick my cunt.

Sir : Chaitrali teri chut ekdum rasili hai.Kya tujhe pasand hai jab koi tere chut ko chate?
Me : bohot pasand hai Sir.Aur chatoo naaa ungggggghhhhhhhh

He licked me for a while.Then he got up and inserted his dick inside and started fucking me.There were truck drivers all around and a policeman was fucking me hard in between all of them.I was so horny and felt like a slut.Sir fucked me for sometime and he stopped.Shekhar called him on his phone.There was something that he had to settle.So he wore his clothes and left the jeep.He asked me to lock the doors and sit inside and that he'll be back soon.I locked the doors.I was sitting naked inside the jeep and looking at the truck drivers around the jeep.Many were just peeping inside the jeep, may be to check if the officer was inside.But they couldn't see anything and they used to just come,peep and leave.I was getting horny everytime a driver used to come and check inside.I was fingering myself my pussy was all wet.I was holding my boobs and rubbing my nipples.After 15 to 20 mins Sir came and sat inside.All the trucks started moving off as the checking was over.Sir said we can have some real fun now.I was excited.He asked me to walk out of the jeep and come outside nude.I was so horny by the idea.I was thinking,"Chaitrali your a married lady who is a whore,whose husband is working abroad and you are going to walk nude on the highway,wearing just a high heel and open long silky hair,with all the make-up done and wearing only a mangalsutra.What a slut are you Chaitrali?uffffff fuck me!!!" I came outside and Sir took me to the side of the jeep and opened the door.He made me sit on the seat and opened my legs.I was all wet already.He said your already wet and saying that he dropped his pants down.His dick was semi erect and I held it and started giving strokes.Slowly after a while stroking it I took it inside my mouth and started sucking it.I had made it all wet and rock hard.He held my hair tight and was moving to and fro inside my mouth.I could feel the hardness inside my mouth.He was standing outside and I was sitting on the front seat.He then removed his dick from my mouth and turned me around.He slapped my big round bums and placed his dick in between my bum cheeks and started rubbing them in between them.Then he slowly pushed his dick inside my cunt from behind and held my hair.Shekhar came inside from the other door.He took off his pants and inserted his dick inside my mouth.They both started fucking me,one from behind and one in my mouth.They were both hard.After sometime Shekhar went behind and Sir came and started fucking my mouth.They both were holding my hair in turns and fucking me.I was moaning heavily and getting fucked on the open highway.They were ready to cum so Sir removed his dick from my mouth and Shekhar also took his from my cunt.They made me kneel down on the road and I started stroking them hard and in seconds they sprayed all their cum on my face and my sticky boobs,holding my hair they slapped their semi erect dick on my face and I cleaned their dicks with my tongue.They took again inside the jeep and were playing with my boobs and nipples.They fingered me in turns.And fucked me again getting a hard on.They fucked me on that highway that entire night taking turns.Sir was very happy and promised Shekhar a promotion.Sir said, " Chaitrali I have met a slut like you.A married whore like you.Next time when you come to India we should have a sex party." I just blushed and agreed to it.I got my saree and got dressed.Shekhar and I left for his place.Next day I had to go to the shopkeeper as he had called me to his godown before I leave to meet my husband.He said he had arranged some of his workers for me.

Old 22nd August 2014

kalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accoladeskalyanprasad has received several accolades
i liked nasty talking in hindi in your story .. good one
any one interested in piss, spit and gangbangs , animal (horse) sex story visit

http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1332110&highlight=

Last edited by kalyanprasad : 22nd August 2014 at 12:38 AM.

Old 28th August 2014

GANG BANG WITH SHOPKEEPER AND HIS SERVANTS

I got up in the morning next day and left Shekhar's place.I told Shekhar that I have to go home,do some cleaning and will be back by evening.He said ok and I left.I wore my transparent saree and a deep cut blouse and a high heel.Tied my hair down till my big round swaying bums.Clipped it to the end as usual.I took a train to my place.I thought to have some fun so boarded the gents compartment.Some how I got into the train and it was very crowded.There were men all around me and the trainstarted.I was feeling very horny inside.The smell of the men around me was making me mad.One man behind me was pushing me from behind as if he was stroking me.Slowly he kept his hands around my waist acting as if he had accidentally kept them.I just looked back a gave him a smile.He moved his hands further to the front and held properly around my waist.My big round firm boobs were pressing the back of the man standing in front of me.The man behind me was holding my waist and hitting my round bums hard.My nipples were hard and I was getting horny by every push the man giving my bums.After sometime my stop came and I got down of the train.Surprisingly the man didn't follow me or get down the train.I headed home.When I reached home I got a call from the shopkeeper.It was 3.00pm and he asked me to come to the godown and that he and his servants were waiting.I got ready,applied light make up,wore a transparent saree and very deep cut blouse.I tied my hair to a bun with a hair stick.I knew the street which will take me to the godown will have a lot of onlookers when I pass by.So I decided to tease all the men on my way.Wore my red high heel matching my red saree and blouse.I reached the small dirty street and all the vendors with cart wheel were staring at me with lust in their eyes.I could make out that they must be imagining me naked,walking pass by.My pussy was getting horny by just thinking of walking nude in front of those vendors on the road.The shopkeeper was waiting outside his godown for me.I reached the place and he asked me to enter inside.When I entered there were 4 men.Shopkeeper said they are my servants here.They were all looking at me hungrily from head to toe.I was excited by the idea that a shopkeeper is going to gang fuck me with his servants.All the servants were young, well built and older than me.Shopkeeper did the introduction,"Dekh lo yeh hai meri item.Shaadi shuda hai yeh, aur meri rundi hai.Main ise yahi appne godown mein chodta hu.Aaj main ise tum logo ke saath baatne laya hu." I felt like a dirty married whore who was being introduced in the most dirty way in front of 4 godown servants.Shopkeeper took me to the same table again and said that they will tie me up and give me some nice treatment.The 4 men went and got some ropes.Shopkeeper went behind me and was rubbing his dick against my big round bums.I was aroused with what he was doing to me in front of his servants.The shopkeeper dropped his pants down and I could feel his hardness over my saree against my bums.He then dropped my pallu and my tight deep cut blouse with an ample view of my big boobs and poking nipples were exposed to his servants.They all started rubbing their thing looking at me.He kept his hands on my boobs from behind and started pressing them gently.My blouse only has a knot behind.He opened the knot and removed my blouse.My curvy body was now half exposed.Servants had already dropped down their pants as well.I closed my eyes and left a moan.ahhhhhh ... The shopkeeper removed my saree and threw the saree on the table.I was wearing only my fancy panty and nothing on the top.My big round firm boobs were standing proudly and waiting to be sucked and licked.When the saree dropped the servants shouted,"Rundi ne andar kuch nahi pehna hai."Shopkeeper said,"Yeh yaha aate waqt kuch nahi pehenti andar.Meri personal raand hai yeh."He slowly slid my panty down.And I was nude showing my big round heavy bums and round firm melons.The servants took the rope and shopkeeper made me sit on the chair and tied my hands to the hand rest of the chair and legs to the legs of the chair.My legs were wide open and my slutty pussy was exposed to the servants.I was only wearing my red high heel.The shopkeeper called the servants and asked them to do whatever they wanted to do.I said," main tum logo ki hu aaj shaam ke liye.Jo jee chahe karo mere saath.Mujhe apni rundi bana do." One came and held my right boobs and put his lips on my nipples and started sucking them.Other came and held my left nipple and started licking and sucking it.Third one came and started kissing my lips.Made it all wet with his saliva.Fourth came and sat in between my legs and started licking my clit.Oh I was in heaven.All my body parts were getting the treatment.Shopkeeper came and took of my hair stick and my long hair fell open.The fourth servant stopped kissing me and the shopkeeper came and handed over his dick to me and asked me to suck it.I opened my mouth and slid his dick inside and started sucking it.The fourth servant went behind the chair and held my long hair with his dick and started fucking my silky hair.The one who was licking my clit got up and inserted his dick inside my pussy."Ufffff raaand teri chut ekdum mast hai.ahhhhh " I was being fucked nicely.My hair was getting fucked, my mouth and my slutty cunt also.The shopkeeper was fucking my mouth very hard.The servant fucked my pussy for sometime and went to suck my nipples.The one sucking my nipples went down to fuck my pussy.Shopkeeper said,"Saali ko jitna chodna hai aaj chod daalo.Rundi kutiya ko aaj poora chodkar hi chodenge."I was moaning heavily with his dick in my mouth.The servant left my pussy after fucking it for a while and then third one came to fuck my slutty cunt.The shopkeeper left my mouth and the 4th one inserted his inside my mouth.The shopkeeper started fucking my whore cunt.He started fucking me hard and deep.He slapped my face and said,"Saali rundi kutiya.Itne saare mardo ke saath chudai karne mein maza aa raha hai na?"He fucked me for sometime and stopped.He untied me from the chair.Made me kneel down on the floor and tied my hands behind.The 4 servants went behind me and took little of my silky hair in their hands and tied it to their dicks.The shopkeeper came in front of my face and inserted his dick inside my mouth and started fucking my mouth.He was also pinching my boobs.The servants were fucking my hair.After a while of jerking on my hair they came all over my silky hair.And the shopkeeper untied me.The 4 servants took me in their arms,2 on either sides.Shopkeeper went in between my legs and inserted his dick inside me.With the servants holding me in their arms the shopkeeper fucked me.Then he made me sit on the floor on my knees.They all came and stood around me and started jerking their cocks again.I kept pressing my boobs and was moaning.They all sprayed a load of cum on my and my face.They all held my hair and made me lick their dicks clean.I licked all of them like a popsickle.Once they were clean they asked me to clean the cum on the floor.I stood like a dog and licked the floor and cleaned all the cum fallen on the floor.I wore my blouse and saree and left the place.I had too meet Anil and Raj in the society before leaving to meet Suresh.

Old 9th September 2014

iamyourslady has many secret admirers
what happened you stopped writing. we are waiting for your updates

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls