Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > Suggestions Please for 27" & Above Monitor

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th April 2016
Dont Disturb the Devils

minnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 614.13 mb DL: 775.29 mb Ratio: 0.79
@DNA ,,Is it worth to buy a TV,,I already have a 55" FULL HD LED @ Home,,Since sometimes It's worth watching some 3D movies like KungFu Panda or Avatar or any Upcoming 3D Movies in TV is worth rather than on a Monitor..

My Denon AVC enables to switch between TV and Monitor,,Thats why I prefer to go for a Monitor rather a TV..Any Good Options then If I sacrifice to have Single HDMI Ports??

AOC or BENQ will be the good choice and Worth for the Money I pay ?!

Old 17th April 2016
Never say never

DNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universe
UL: 3.90 gb DL: 7.71 gb Ratio: 0.51
Both Benq & AOC makes good quality vfm monitors. If you 're looking for a 25+ inches monitor on budget. Pick any of the two brands based on the features. I have AOC. It is as good as it should be.

Pick a TV if you want more hdmi ports. And most recent led televisions supports external hdds & most media formats.

Old 17th April 2016
Dont Disturb the Devils

minnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNA_Uncut View Post
Both Benq & AOC makes good quality vfm monitors. If you 're looking for a 25+ inches monitor on budget. Pick any of the two brands based on the features. I have AOC. It is as good as it should be.

Pick a TV if you want more hdmi ports. And most recent led televisions supports external hdds & most media formats.

I accept your last point but denies the fact they didn't support beyond 2TB ones and those externally Powered!!

Old 17th April 2016
Never say never

DNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universeDNA_Uncut is one with the universe
I have Lg, videocon, samsung televisions. All of them support my 2 TB portable drive (Not external powered) flawlessly.

Old 13th August 2016
Dont Disturb the Devils

Hello All,,Any Updates on this requests ??

I like to switch to 2K monitor owing to the fact of available 4K movie recently,,which was very very good in a test done over SONY 4K UHD TV,,Can't afford so much

So I plan to go for a 27" and Above (Below 32") 2K monitors ,,Any good Suggestions ?

(Also I'm planning to buy online too)

Old 13th August 2016
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
samsung 28 inch 4k uhd monitor at some 41k

http://www.amazon.in/Samsung-Monitor...rds=4k+monitor

Old 13th August 2016
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
the prob with uhd monitor is normal desktop content like icons get too small due to high resolution and bit tough to work with. for watching videos its best.

Old 13th August 2016
Dont Disturb the Devils

I dont know why Amazon never lists 2K monitors which is in price range of 18-27K ,,,
(4K frankly speaking is best to view as TV or play High End Games alone,,not as a Monitor)

Thanks for suggestion ,SWON!,I'm listening to hear more on this,,,

Old 13th August 2016
Never say never

Your hardware should support (mobo with hdmi port or gpu with hdmi port) 4k resolution, and you should have atleast 8 GB ram and a decent processor.

The thing is, though the 4K offers exceptionally life like quality. 4K is still stupid for homes. The more the resolution is the bigger the screen it should be. 4k is intended for cinema halls that always relays content digitally with the latest 4k projectors on a big screen 70 inches minimum.

4k for homes is a joke for atleast next 5 yrs until you see affordable 70+ inches televisions in the market with 4k resolution.

For today 720p is enough, you can't ask more than 1080p. Because you can't tell the exact difference between a 720p and 1080p (same content) at a 5-10 feet distance with naked eye.

The same goes with a 1080p & 4k. You could see the marginal difference if you are very closer 1-2 feet.

so, again I would suggest you to go for a 1080p television ( the brand & screen size as you wish). Just plug in your cpu in the vga port and use it as a monitor and a tv. If you are a gamer, just use the hdmi port instead of the vga port. You are just good to go.

Old 13th August 2016
aka platform

get the best 1080p monitor its sufficient at least for next 5 years. moreover you can work with 4k video even on 1080p monitor. monitor is basically for manipulating. for watching buy 4k hd tv instead and from sony though price wise high you get best picture quality. 55 inch and above best.

the other reason is for monitor purpose need to sit close to screen and sitting in front of huge size screen increases eye strain so its not good either.

Last edited by swon : 13th August 2016 at 10:08 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls