Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Fall From Grace- A revenge Story. (AMA Award Winner 2017)

View Poll Results: What you like your gf to be in?
1. Threesome with you 3 8.82%
2. Foursome with you 2 5.88%
3. Gang bang with you 6 17.65%
4. Lesbian sex with you watching 15 44.12%
5. With other guy/guys while you watch 8 23.53%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th October 2016
Cookie :)

AizenSama is a pillar of our communityAizenSama is a pillar of our communityAizenSama is a pillar of our community

Take time to visit my Stories on- Unfaithful Housewives like me!
[http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1151691]

Old 19th October 2016
:LOVE IS SO OVERRATED:
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Darkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
I'll provide the translation where needed . Thanks

Old 19th October 2016
Darkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographDarkgirl21901 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
English site. Go to Hindi site for Hindi....or provide translation

Sure dear. Will keep it in mind for future posts. All response are welcome by my side.

Old 19th October 2016

breville1 has received several accoladesbreville1 has received several accoladesbreville1 has received several accolades
My apologies. You're already providing translations. Sorry.

Old 19th October 2016
Aks gets an idea

Aks was full of anger and humiliation as he entered the lift back to his office floor. Sooraj words were ringing in his ears. He had never been humiliated like this. Every girl he has came across has always chased him. He was not financially stable but his looks made girls go mad over him. He just had to tune up his charm and within weeks they lay in his bed warming it for him. But this tiny girl just raised a animal and now she was going to get bitten.

As he exited the lift to enter the office area he heard the voice he has just started to hate. As he tilted his head to see what's going on, he saw Ayesha and her dad arguing about something .

"Common dad please. I already promised her that I'll help her"

"Ayesha don't be a child. My office is not a freeway home. She is not qualified and all"

"But at least give her a chance dad. She's one of my best friend and I owe her that"

"Ayesha it's not my problem. You promised it and it's your burden. You again nudge me with this kind of things I'm gonna slap you."

As Aks listen to the quarrelling father and daughter he can see that all was not that well between them. He knew his boss was one angry person. He can see that his daughter was also afraid of his anger and reactions. And with what he was hearing he don't mind hitting his daughter. Suddenly he thought of something and came out from behind the wall and stood in front of them.

"Excuse me sir. Sorry, for eavesdropping but I just heard that some woman is looking for a job. Maybe I can help"

Ayesha-"you stay out of this. Mind your own business"

"Ayesh shut up. Let him speak"

Seeing her dad taking his side gave Aks more confident.

"I have my secretary position empty for a while. Since Pooja left I have been unable to fill it. If you like I can interview that woman and if she's qualified she can awoke as my P.A. I'll get my position filled and Mam friend will get a job"

(Pooja- Aks last secretary. She was a married woman who just moved to the city with husband. Aks was quick to hire her from the candidates as she was easy on eyes and did most of Aks work. Soon she was also doing Aks dick in her mouth. They used to have sex like animals in the office or Aks flat, which he shares with Sooraj. She was slim and partially fair. Aks didn't knew but Sooraj started to harass her too. Blackmailing To tell her husband was enough to warm Sooraj bed too. But soon Aks lost interest in her and when she rejected her she was so heartbroken that she left the city, forcing her husband to move)

"Hmmm. Now that's how you solve problems. Not just demand. See you have to learn many things is cooperate world Ayesha. Your girly behaviour will not work here. Aks you do the interview and only hire if she worth it. Now I have to go out for a meeting"

As Aks boos walked past him and Ayesha and into the lift which Aks came through and went for his meeting. He usually attends meetings all day and is out of the office most of the time.

Ayesha just stood there staring st Aks still with anger in her eyes and stomps her foot as she walks back to office area. Aks again got the glimpse of that tight teen ass as she walked with all the attitude in the world. Instead of going back to the office cube she went ahead into her dads office. She sat on his seat and starts surfing for dresses. Her 20th birthday was coming and she needed new wardrobe for 2nd year in college.

Aks quickly paid a guard to get a piece of chocolate cake from the canteen and then took the plate. He knocked at the office doors and entered the office.

"What the fuck you want now"

"Mam if you will just listen to me please. I know it was wrong on my part to act the way i did. I should have know my place. They say boss is always right and boss daughter is not only right but the final word on anything. I want to offer this cake and my apology as a peace offering to you."

He went on praising Ayesha and how stupid of him to argue with her. He was filling up Ayesha ego with his charm. As Ayesha calmed down he slowly sat in the chair in front of her and opposite side of desk. He kept on apolosing like his life dependent on it.

Ayesha was meanwhile busy staring at Aks. He was not only handsome but was a good talker. His broad shoulders with his muscled body gives him a look of a hunk. His messed up hair were catching her eye. He was quite taller than her and seeing this giant of a man pleading with her was filling her up with satisfaction. She liked how he was begging and saying sorry.

"And Mam your friend job is guaranteed. Interview is just a formality, just don't tell you dad or friend that."

Without saying anything she took the fork and took a small bite of the cake. Aks got lucky there as chocolate cake was her favourite and was having a calming effect on her mood. Food is the best way to calm and get people to like you. Aks can see that Ayesha was getting relaxed and her mood was taking a turn for good. Now the field was set so he needed to hit a six.

"And Mam one request from my side. You're my intern and have to work under me, but your free to do whatever you want. I just want to tell you that your dads keeps track of all interns progress. So you may have to act, just act, about doing work under me. Like I have a meeting tomorrow noon . So if you can just come and accompany me. I'll makes sure your dad knows you did a fabulous presentation in front of his board of directors and all"

Aks had a big presentation with the directors tomorrow. Boss was out of station so he had to give it. He knew having Ayesha there will please the bird members. Those old men likes staring at girls. He always brought pretty girls to presentation with him .
Aks can also see that dad acceptance was a emotional topic for Ayesha. He can use that to press her emotionalnloints to his advantage.

Aks and Ayesha started to chat about the presentation as she had no idea about it. Aks assured her that she just has to show up and he will take care of it. Then they talked about topics ranging from office cafeteria to office gossip. Aks can see she was smiling more and becoming casual with him. In between he makes sure to stare at her rising and falling tight breasts as she spoke or moved. Her legs were not visible but her juicy lips were also intriguing.

"Ok my friend name is Jenny. I have messaged her to meet you by 9. After that I'll meet you around 11 in the parking lot and will go to the presentation together in my car. She used to be my senior and is going through hard times. Just see to it she gets the job"

"Madam your words are my command. If you say I'll give her my job" Aks said like a lover proposing his love.

Don't know why but Ayesha laughed so hard at this bad joke. Soon it was closing time. Aks stood up carrying Ayesha purse and opening the office door and holding the lift for her. As she gets in the lift she turns and smiles at Aks as soon as the door closes.
Aks smile then turns into a evil smirk.

"Bitch, give me few more days and soon u will be begging to hold my dick. If I want I can lay with u easily. But not that much fun. Revenge is fun when it's filled with torture and trauma"

Ayesha meanwhile was thinking about Aks and his change of character as she got in her car.

Aks was riding his bike back to his flat where Booz and Sooraj were waiting for him.

Sooraj was at the flat already fixing drinks and cigarette and cleaning the spy hardware he had installed in Aks room. He knew they are going come in use soon.

But all of there plans was going to get a big twist . JENNY.

Last edited by Darkgirl21901 : 5th November 2016 at 04:53 PM.

Old 19th October 2016

krish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our communitykrish_999 is a pillar of our community
Good going. Mind the typos b4 u post.

Old 19th October 2016

Sambox69 has many secret admirersSambox69 has many secret admirers
Wink Sexcellent plot...😊😊🙂🙂😛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkgirl21901 View Post
Aks was full of anger and humiliation as he entered the lift back to his office floor. Sooraj words were ringing in his ears. He had never been humiliated like this. Every girl he has came across has always chased him. He was not financially stable but his looks made girls go mad over him. He just had to tune up his charm and within weeks they lay in his bed warming it for him. But this tiny girl just raised a animal and now she was going to get bitten.

As he exited the lift to enter the office area he heard the voice he has just started to hate. As he tilted his head to see what's going on, he saw Ayesha and her dad arguing about something .

"Common dad please. I already promised her that I'll help her"

"Ayesha don't be a child. My office is not a freeway home. She is not qualified and all"

"But at least give her a chance dad. She's one of my best friend and I owe her that"

"Ayesha it's not my problem. You promised it and it's your burden. You again nudge me with this kind of things I'm gonna slap you."

As Aks listen to the quarrelling father and daughter he can see that all was not that well between them. He knew his boss was one angry person. He can see that his daughter was also afraid of his anger and reactions. And with what he was hearing he don't mind hitting his daughter. Suddenly he thought of something and came out from behind the wall and stood in front of them.

"Excuse me sir. Sorry, for eavesdropping but I just heard that some woman is looking for a job. Maybe I can help"

Ayesha-"you stay out of this. Mind your own business"

"Ayesh shut up. Let him speak"

Seeing her dad taking his side gave Aks more confident.

"I have my secretary position empty for a while. Since Pooja left I have been unable to fill it. If you like I can interview that woman and if she's qualified she can awoke as my P.A. I'll get my position filled and Mam friend will get a job"

(Pooja- Aks last secretary. She was a married woman who just moved to the city with husband. Aks was quick to hire her from the candidates as she was easy on eyes and did most of Aks work. Soon she was also doing Aks dick in her mouth. They used to have sex like animals in the office or Aks flat, which he shares with Sooraj. She was slim and partially fair. Aks didn't knew but Sooraj started to harass her too. Blackmailing To tell her husband was enough to warm Sooraj bed too. But soon Aks lost interest in her and when she rejected her she was so heartbroken that she left the city, forcing her husband to move)

"Hmmm. Now that's how you solve problems. Not just demand. See you have to learn many things is cooperate world Ayesha. Your girly behaviour will not work here. Aks you do the interview and only hire if she worth it. Now I have to go out for a meeting"

As Aks boos walked past him and Ayesha and into the lift which Aks came through and went for his meeting. He usually attends meetings all day and is out of the office most of the time.

Ayesha just stood there staring st Aks still with anger in her eyes and stomps her foot as she walks back to office area. Aks again got the glimpse of that tight teen ass as she walked with all the attitude in the world. Instead of going back to the office cube she went ahead into her dads office. She sat on his seat and starts surfing for dresses. Her 18th birthday was coming and she needed new wardrobe for 2nd year in college.

Aks quickly paid a guard to get a piece of chocolate cake from the canteen and then took the plate. He knocked at the office doors and entered the office.

"What the fuck you want now"

"Mam if you will just listen to me please. I know it was wrong on my part to act the way i did. I should have know my place. They say boss is always right and boss daughter is not only right but the final word on anything. I want to offer this cake and my apology as a peace offering to you."

He went on praising Ayesha and how stupid of him to argue with her. He was filling up Ayesha ego with his charm. As Ayesha calmed down he slowly sat in the chair in front of her and opposite side of desk. He kept on apolosing like his life dependent on it.

Ayesha was meanwhile busy staring at Aks. He was not only handsome but was a good talker. His broad shoulders with his muscled body gives him a look of a hunk. His messed up hair were catching her eye. He was quite taller than her and seeing this giant of a man pleading with her was filling her up with satisfaction. She liked how he was begging and saying sorry.

"And Mam your friend job is guaranteed. Interview is just a formality, just don't tell you dad or friend that."

Without saying anything she took the fork and took a small bite of the cake. Aks got lucky there as chocolate cake was her favourite and was having a calming effect on her mood. Food is the best way to calm and get people to like you. Aks can see that Ayesha was getting relaxed and her mood was taking a turn for good. Now the field was set so he needed to hit a six.

"And Mam one request from my side. You're my intern and have to work under me, but your free to do whatever you want. I just want to tell you that your dads keeps track of all interns progress. So you may have to act, just act, about doing work under me. Like I have a meeting tomorrow noon . So if you can just come and accompany me. I'll makes sure your dad knows you did a fabulous presentation in front of his board of directors and all"

Aks had a big presentation with the directors tomorrow. Boss was out of station so he had to give it. He knew having Ayesha there will please the bird members. Those old men likes staring at girls. He always brought pretty girls to presentation with him .
Aks can also see that dad acceptance was a emotional topic for Ayesha. He can use that to press her emotionalnloints to his advantage.

Aks and Ayesha started to chat about the presentation as she had no idea about it. Aks assured her that she just has to show up and he will take care of it. Then they talked about topics ranging from office cafeteria to office gossip. Aks can see she was smiling more and becoming casual with him. In between he makes sure to stare at her rising and falling tight breasts as she spoke or moved. Her legs were not visible but her juicy lips were also intriguing.

"Ok my friend name is Jenny. I have messaged her to meet you by 9. After that I'll meet you around 11 in the parking lot and will go to the presentation together in my car. She used to be my senior and is going through hard times. Just see to it she gets the job"

"Madam your words are my command. If you say I'll give her my job" Aks said like a lover proposing his love.

Don't know why but Ayesha laughed so hard at this bad joke. Soon it was closing time. Aks stood up carrying Ayesha purse and opening the office door and holding the lift for her. As she gets in the lift she turns and smiles at Aks as soon as the door closes.
Aks smile then turns into a evil smirk.

"Bitch, give me few more days and soon u will be begging to hold my dick. If I want I can lay with u easily. But not that much fun. Revenge is fun when it's filled with torture and trauma"

Ayesha meanwhile was thinking about Aks and his change of character as she got in her car.

Aks was riding his bike back to his flat where Booz and Sooraj were waiting for him.

Sooraj was at the flat already fixing drinks and cigarette and cleaning the spy hardware he had installed in Aks room. He knew they are going come in use soon.

But all of there plans was going to get a big twist . JENNY.
Had to go through all in one go... Super build up

Old 19th October 2016
JENNY

A little about our next character.

Jenny is a 23 year old independent woman. She is a city girl with all the freedom she wants. Her dad used to work for Ayesha dad and in her teens she used to babysit Ayesha. She is one of Ayesha's trusted companion and knows everything about her.

But Jenny upbringing was not easy. Her father worked day and night, provided his family with food on table. But there were no luxury in their life. Going and staying in Ayesha house gave Jenny a taste of high end things and products. Expensive perfumes and cosmetics always catches her eye. As she didn't got any pocket money near to her liking she had other ways to fulfill them.

Jenny was a beautiful woman. At 5"6 she stood tall among other girls and a slim figure of 34-26-36 made her a eye catching candy. She knew how to manipulate people. When she was Ayesha babysitter, she use to make Ayesha gift her expensive stuff by befriending her. Listening about her parents issue, acting as her friend and advisor. When she went to college she charmed Ayesha dad to pay for her fees. Though nothing happened, but a little flirting was all it took to make Ayesha dad loose his purse for her.

When in college her expensive taste grew more. Then came the series of boyfriends. One more richer than the last one. Boys are so stupid and easy. Just smile and flirt and they will do anything for you. That way her 4 years in college were a smooth sail. Now she was ready to move to next step. Marry a rich guy and get settle. Everything was going according to plan.

But then the shit hit the fan. Her father died 2 years ago and she had to look after her mom and younger sister. All her outings with boys took a stop. She got involved in the house hold stuff. But her expensive taste meant that within few months she was in immense debt. All that expensive Booz and occasional drugs, with her shopaholic nature she was soon borrowing money from loan sharks. All her credit cards were already maxed out. Her mom was ill most of the time and sister was starting college soon.

She did some small jobs here and there but as she's not used to working much, she always got fired. Even her charms were not working in these bad economy. Then she again met Ayesha one day while shopping. Ayesha always regarded as her older sister and hearing her dad story was quick to offer her help. Jenny knew she won't be able to work much in such a big company. But had eye on flirting with a director or a big post man , who can take care of her expenses. She even had Ayesha dad on her radar. She just needed to butter up Ayesha once in a while and make sure she gets the job. Rest her body knows how to take care of men.

When Ayesha messaged her about the interview she was little worried because she had no corporate experience and not a strong resume to justify her selection. Well she had other things that can justify her selection as she waxed her legs that night and took out a formal outfit that will show them perfectly. Add a padded bra and light makeup, she is ready to kill it next morning. She had only one shot to get out of this condition and she was ready to grab it, whatever it takes.

But little did Jenny knew that her future hold something entirely different. She was going to become a paw in the game of corporate world and horny men. How will she hold up and how she will effect Ayesha life.

We will find out soon.

Old 19th October 2016
Aks meets Jenny

Aks meets Jenny

Aks was sitting in his boss chair. He was wearing a expensive suit and had a gold watch on his wrist. His suit was tailored made and as he was looking around the posh office with smirk. Suddenly he looks down and can see that his crocodile leather shoes were little dirty. He pressed a button and waited, soon the office door opened up and a girl wearing a maid dress walked in. It was more like a maid dress wore in porn movies. Her big breasts were falling out and her legs were all visible. She looked ashamed in her present attire and stood there silently waiting for orders.

"What took you so long bitch. Get here and wash my shoes. See, how dirty they are"

The maid rushed to his side without speaking or looking up. She came to his side and bent down on her knees with her face just near her shoes. The girl kept her head low and took out a handkerchief which was hanging between her ample breasts. She took the Handkerchief and started to rub it over Aks shoes, cleaning them up. As she does that her breasts were jumping forward and backward with every stroke of her hand. Her costume was too short to hide her ass in this position. Aks had a clear view of her ass cheeks hanging there in air and thin thong line appearing between her ass.

He grabbed a cigar from a case on table and light sit up as the girl moved to the other shoe and did the same thing. As Aks puffed big circles of smoke he stared at that girl breasts and ass. Vibrating as she moves. He suddenly grabbed her by hair and pulled her up. As light fell on the girls face it was visible that she was frightened as hell and was white with fear.

"So Ayesha Mam. You are not worthy of even cleaning my boots. See how dirty they still are. Someone need to be punished for this" as he points to his shining clean boots.

"No no, sir please. It's clean. But if you want I'll try again . Please"

But Aks was not ready to listen as he threw her on the table making her bend and lifted the dress up to reveal milky white ass of Ayesha. He moves his hand over the naked skin and felt the warmth of her round hot ass. He grabbed her right ass with his right palm and pressed it softly, getting a feel. Then he did the same with his left hand on the other cheek. Standing just behind her. As Ayesha laid pressed to table. Her boobs pressed rock hard to the table and bulging even more out. Aks can see her reflection in the window just in front of them. He then took out a ruler from a drawer and pressed the wooden material of it against her ass gently .
Sensing what was coming to her Ayesha body shakes in fear.

"Please sir no, give me another chance, I beg of you"

"Ok answer some questions for me. Who are you?"

"I'm Ayesha"

WHACK........ as Aks hands moved in a smooth motion in air hitting Ayesha round juicy ass with the hard wood of the scale. As it collided with her ass the sound echoed around the almost empty room and made Ayesha squealed in pain. Her ass has turned red with that smack.

"Awwwwws.......(sobs).... I'm Ayesha the bitch. Your slave"

"Right answer. What you like?"

"I like to be fucked and punished by you. I like your huge cock in my mouth and in my ass. I'm yours and you can do whatever you want."

"You're learning fast. Now what.... oh yes. Who owns you?"

"You. Mr. Akshay owns me. I'm your slave and maid."

Aks hand was slowly going down as Ayesha kept on answering according to his needs. Her body also felt relaxed and she took a little breath. Then out of nowhere again the wooden ruler was smacked over her ass so hard that this time she shouted like a injured bitch. Then again and again .... without any break or warning Aks kept on smacking her little ass. The room was filled with sound of her screams and whacking noise.

"WHACK..... awwwww...... WHACK ....... uhhhhhhh..... (sobbing noise in between).... WHACK..... WHACK..... WHACK...... WHACK...... knock..... knock ..... knock......"

Aks was confused as suddenly the whacking voice was sounding more like someone knocking on the door.

"Aks you sisterfucker wake up. We are late for office and I need a Ride"

Aks head was full of confusion as the posh office turned slowly into a small dirty room. The wall were showing patches of rust and water. Clothes and stuff was laying all over the place. He was laying over a creeking old bed. His head was hurting badly with hangover . Empty bottle of desi alcohol layed near his bed on the floor. Again he heard Sooraj shouting and swearing at him from outside.

"Fuck" As he just realised that what a dream he was having and Sooraj ruined it just when it was getting to get fun. But he had things to do today which he can't ignore. He quickly jumped out and got into his attached bathroom. Took a shower and got ready within minutes. It was almost 8:30 and he needed to be there to interview this Jenny. He can sense that Jenny was close to Ayesha and if he can get Jenny to his side, getting Ayesha would be much easy. He was just hoping she doesn't turns out to be ugly.

He and Sooraj reached office just before 8:55 and took the lift straight to the office floor. Aks quickly got out and went straight to his office. There he saw a young woman waiting outside his office with a folder in her hand. He stretched out his hands

"Hi, you must be Jenny"

"Yeah. Hi, you must be Akshay"

As they both shook each other hand, each can feel the electricity between them. The energy that's going to tear Jenny apart in the next scene.

Old 19th October 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambox69 View Post
Had to go through all in one go... Super build up

Thank you for your comments and response. Keep posting them.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls