Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > England tour of India 2016-17 (5 Tests, 5 ODIs, 3 T20s) :- News, Chat & Discussion Thread

View Poll Results: India will be victorious in
All three series (test, odi, t20) 38 65.52%
one day internationals & tests 11 18.97%
one day internationals & t20s 1 1.72%
test series & t20 series 2 3.45%
only test series 3 5.17%
only odi series 1 1.72%
only t20 series 0 0%
None 2 3.45%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th October 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
Indian team rocking at the moment
Indian team mostly rocks on home ground .... Bahar jate hi hawa nikal jati h

Old 15th October 2016
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by nstarfrnd View Post
Alistair Cook Gonna hit atleast 3 Centuries in 5 Test matches !!!!!!

and Virat Kohli Will Reach 4000 Runs in Tests !!!!

R Ashwin to Cross 250 Test Wickets

Cant say for cook but ashwin can

Old 15th October 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
Indian team mostly rocks on home ground .... Bahar jate hi hawa nikal jati h
nowadays all teams play well at home & not so good outside

Old 15th October 2016
KING OF GOOD TIMES

nstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by anay8 View Post
Root may score runs
Who is Duckett Ben stock is doing well and so is

Duckett a new Debutant for the Englishmen !!!!!

Played last 3 ODI's against the bangla and Scored 2 Half-centuries

Which the last one was a match Winning as well as the Series Winning innings !!!

Old 15th October 2016
KING OF GOOD TIMES

nstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazinstarfrnd is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
nowadays all teams play well at home & not so good outside
But Pakistan levelled a Series against England In England !!!

but lost comprehensively in ODI and T20

Old 15th October 2016
KING OF GOOD TIMES

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
Cant say for cook but ashwin can
Cook Will !! I think so !!!

bcoz he will be Coming to Indian Turf after playing 2 tests against the Bangla !!!

Similar surface is Expected in India too !! Which means That Will be a Morale Booster f

for him !!!

its the reason Why I think so !!!!!

Old 15th October 2016
KING OF GOOD TIMES

Quote:
Originally Posted by anay8 View Post
Cook isn't that consistent mate not more than 4-5 score above 50 1-2 big centuries. Maybe
15,000 Test runs and 50 Test centuries are not beyond him” – Sunil Gavaskar, about Alastair Cook.

Will Wait and Watch !!!

Hez been always Consistent When he Comes to India

Last edited by nstarfrnd : 15th October 2016 at 11:06 AM.

Old 15th October 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
But Pakistan levelled a Series against England In England !!!

but lost comprehensively in ODI and T20
I know......but don't take call so early, still NZ & AUSTRALIA tour left .......Pakistan drawn series in England but can they show consistency? I doubt it.

Old 15th October 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Duckett a new Debutant for the Englishmen !!!!!

Played last 3 ODI's against the bangla and Scored 2 Half-centuries

Which the last one was a match Winning as well as the Series Winning innings !!!
in odis anyone can score in India but the real challenge will be test match

Old 15th October 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
15,000 Test runs and 50 Test centuries are not beyond him” – Sunil Gavaskar, about Alastair Cook.

Will Wait and Watch !!!

Hez been always Consistent When he Comes to India
never doubt about his ability.....Cook is a good player & play spin well too....but just like everyday is not sunday every tour will not be hunky dory......since 2012 England tour of India many great players of spin came here and failed.

Last edited by commet89 : 15th October 2016 at 02:37 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls