Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Technical Help & Tutorials > how to reduce data usage

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th November 2016
Custom title

neerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
how to reduce data usage

I regularly use xossip in my laptop but when I use it for 5-6 hours my data usage goes to more than 1GB In 5 hours only.i mostly visit pics thread only.

Old 27th November 2016

tobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accolades

Last edited by tobermory : 13th December 2016 at 02:11 PM.

Old 27th November 2016
Custom title

neerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobermory View Post
200MB/hr is rather high usage and should not be happening with just browsing-saving images. Are you sure there is nothing in the background that may be using data? Like torrent, Windows Update, programs update etc. though, frankly, even with all these, I'd be surprised with a consistent 200MB/hr usage in the absence of any dedicated download going on the background. Open Resource manager from Windows (type Resmon in Windows Run), go to Network Activity tab and see the processes which are using the Network and extent of usage.

Download and run ADWCleaner to spot any unauthorized resource usage.

Also, by data usage, do you mean data download or total (upload +download)?
in that its 80% download and 20% upload

Old 27th November 2016

sexrishna is beginning to get noticed
You are a prolific uploader. For your charitable services need to be given lifetime Jio free

Old 27th November 2016

tobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accoladestobermory has received several accolades

Last edited by tobermory : 13th December 2016 at 02:09 PM.

Old 27th November 2016
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobermory View Post
Maybe. But note that his upload makes only 20% of his total usage and the bulk of it goes to downloading...I still suspect some unrealized background activity.
if i use for a day my data goes to 4 gb just opening xossip pics page only.i dont know whats the problem what all applications us background data is using.

Old 28th November 2016

Last edited by tobermory : 13th December 2016 at 02:06 PM.

Old 28th November 2016
www.FilesFlash.net

coconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universecoconutpalm is one with the universe
UL: 84.11 gb DL: 40.21 gb Ratio: 2.09
Power on the laptop and connect it to the internet as usual.

But don't surf the internet or download anything.

Check how much data was used in a day.

Old 28th November 2016
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
K.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps database
Goto control panel, click windows update, click settings and change it to "check for update and let me choose to download or not". Bcos whenever u are in net, windows update wil starts download automatically. And the same update wil be downloaded and installed daily... this happens to me too... so change tis settings and check.

Old 28th November 2016

chirudance is beginning to get noticed
UL: 68.17 mb DL: 435.67 mb Ratio: 0.16
Neeraj, Mention the below
Your
OS & Version
Browser & Version.
Way you are checking the downloaded limit.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls