Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Lionel Messi : Who is the Best?

View Poll Results: Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Lionel Messi : Who is the Best?
Cristiano Ronaldo 3 75.00%
Lionel Messi 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th December 2016
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Messi

Old 14th December 2016
I'm who I am
  Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
He who has won Ballon d'Or 2016

Old 14th December 2016
Custom title

aaryansanky has disabled reputations
Cr7

Old 15th December 2016
mazy muzzy mezig

gizem has disabled reputations
Messi

Old 15th December 2016
fuck off darling :love:

bhat_eber is a pillar of our communitybhat_eber is a pillar of our communitybhat_eber is a pillar of our communitybhat_eber is a pillar of our communitybhat_eber is a pillar of our communitybhat_eber is a pillar of our community
messi

Old 15th December 2016
Love Failure
Visit my website

poospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universe
Messi

Old 15th December 2016
~ Dream Big and Dare to Fail ~
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Prakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps database
I m little fan of Ronaldo so my choice Ronaldo

Old 16th December 2016
I'm who I am
  Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database

Old 19th December 2016
.:: Loving Queen ::.

Angel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps databaseAngel Swati has hacked the reps database
I think messi is best

I am here to help,(Pm me)
Now i,m busy Silent reader

Old 19th December 2016
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
I like CR little more than messi.
Though both are world class.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls