Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Which bank is best

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_lucifer View Post
SBI.
And,PAN is mandatory.
:Thanks: Satan bhai

Old 16th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
I applied for pan yesterday

they told wait till 25 days

Old 16th December 2016
The Season of Love

deewa is hunted by the papparazideewa is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 83.95 mb DL: 445.10 mb Ratio: 0.19
You must apply for Cheque book buddy
its very useful
SBI charges rs 250 one time for chequebook facility
and cost of 1 cheque is rs 3
so if you take 50 cheques booklet rs 150 will gonna be debited from your account

imagine a situation in which internet or mobile networks are down then you can give cheques to people . I pay my kids school fee using cheques

choice is yours

Old 16th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by deewa View Post
You must apply for Cheque book buddy
its very useful
SBI charges rs 250 one time for chequebook facility
and cost of 1 cheque is rs 3
so if you take 50 cheques booklet rs 150 will gonna be debited from your account

imagine a situation in which internet or mobile networks are down then you can give cheques to people . I pay my kids school fee using cheques

choice is yours
You makes me to thinking bro thanks bro

if they charge only time then OK for cheque book facility

Old 16th December 2016
Tonight We Dine in Harem

GenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparaziGenLeonidas2016 is hunted by the papparazi
Bhai check book are very necessary. Don't leave them out.

Old 16th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenLeonidas2016 View Post
Bhai check book are very necessary. Don't leave them out.
OK bro up to now 2 friends suggested to me that thanks dears

Old 16th December 2016
NisHunteR

nishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autographnishu.a.niceguy has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Send a message via Yahoo to nishu.a.niceguy
SBI is shit.

Old 16th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishu.a.niceguy View Post
SBI is shit.
suggest also any others nishu bro good one or your using one

Old 17th December 2016
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
check book is also risky like for example someone stole from your house, he can write the amount and do some fake signature. account number, name all printed on it so even if opted need to safe guard it. also in check book facility there will be a need to maintain some minimum balance otherwise they levy fine at regular intervals.

only opt the ones you really going to use and in fact the more options more the need to secure it like need to secure you mobile if opt for mobile banking.

atm cum debit card and internet banking must needed ones and rest only opt if really needed. also you can opt it later if needed no problem.

Old 18th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by swon View Post
check book is also risky like for example someone stole from your house, he can write the amount and do some fake signature. account number, name all printed on it so even if opted need to safe guard it. also in check book facility there will be a need to maintain some minimum balance otherwise they levy fine at regular intervals.

only opt the ones you really going to use and in fact the more options more the need to secure it like need to secure you mobile if opt for mobile banking.

atm cum debit card and internet banking must needed ones and rest only opt if really needed. also you can opt it later if needed no problem.
thank you bro cleard my confusion about cheque facility

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls