Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Which bank is best

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 18th December 2016

amberpeta pothuraju has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishu.a.niceguy View Post
SBI is shit.
Go inside SBI and you will come out only after 3 hours. As sbi tagline says banker to evey indian, it is really a bank of masses. If I go inside SBI, I see only migrant labourers sending money to home town.
AMBERPETA POTHURAJU IS AN INFECTED, CORRUPTED, CONTAMINATED, FRAUD, MANIPULATED, PERVERTED, FRAUDULENT, ROTTEN, UNETHICAL, FAITHLESS, UNPRINCIPLED, TWO FACED TWISTED, CROOKED, CRIPPLED CRIMINAL IN THE WORLD...

Old 18th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by amberpeta pothuraju View Post
Go inside SBI and you will come out only after 3 hours. As sbi tagline says banker to evey indian, it is really a bank of masses. If I go inside SBI, I see only migrant labourers sending money to home town.
looks SBI have more crowded

suggest some more best banks bro

Old 18th December 2016
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
but why need to go to bank when have debit card, internet banking and atm, cash deposit machines.

Old 18th December 2016
Hum Hain To Kya Gum Hai
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
matribhaktah has hacked the reps databasematribhaktah has hacked the reps databasematribhaktah has hacked the reps databasematribhaktah has hacked the reps databasematribhaktah has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
Going to open a savings bank account soon

which bank is best for banking and support the customer more

and actually I'm going to bank and use their services for the first time simply don't know about bank as deeply

want all suggestions from all of you friends

is PAN is must for open account??
First check
Which bank has lead bank office in your area .
as per my choice SBI n PNB
if you dont have PAN you can fill form no. 60

Quote:
looks SBI have more crowded

suggest some more best banks bro

Last edited by matribhaktah : 18th December 2016 at 07:51 PM.

Old 19th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by swon View Post
but why need to go to bank when have debit card, internet banking and atm, cash deposit machines.
I think service charge is the factor of that bro

Old 19th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by matribhaktah View Post
First check
Which bank has lead bank office in your area .
as per my choice SBI n PNB
if you dont have PAN you can fill form no. 60
in my area circle has

State Bank of Mysore
Indian bank
syndicate Bank
Bank of India
ICICI bank
HDFC bank
IndusInd bank
Union bank of India
city union bank

don't know which is lead bro

Old 19th December 2016
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
in your area don't have sbi? if yes then indian bank is best choice, though its psu bank its technological forward one, all kind of latest banking technologies can be found there. even if you want to do international transaction later you can apply for their emv world mastercard without need to open another account. downside include slightly less fixed deposit rates when compared with other banks, also hard to do banking in their branches as its always crowded.

concerning service charges internet banking fee is nil for purchasing goods from indian sites like amazon, flipkart etc. for railway booking like this some 10 rs or so. for money sent to other account up to 10k some 2.5 rs or 3 rs. but these charges need to pay even if do inside bank branch. also for atm withdrawal its free for up to 5 transactions per month using any atm network, even if its not same bank one. for cash deposit too if do with card its free for some 5 transactions per month i think.

Old 19th December 2016
Love failure
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by swon View Post
in your area don't have sbi? if yes then indian bank is best choice, though its psu bank its technological forward one, all kind of latest banking technologies can be found there. even if you want to do international transaction later you can apply for their emv world mastercard without need to open another account. downside include slightly less fixed deposit rates when compared with other banks, also hard to do banking in their branches as its always crowded.

concerning service charges internet banking fee is nil for purchasing goods from indian sites like amazon, flipkart etc. for railway booking like this some 10 rs or so. for money sent to other account up to 10k some 2.5 rs or 3 rs. but these charges need to pay even if do inside bank branch. also for atm withdrawal its free for up to 5 transactions per month using any atm network, even if its not same bank one. for cash deposit too if do with card its free for some 5 transactions per month i think.
near by my place SBI is there bro that was in different taluk

Old 19th December 2016
MultiNational Chutiya™
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Quote:
I applied for pan yesterday

they told wait till 25 days

good luck

Old 19th December 2016

boobykink has many secret admirers
Quote:
Going to open a savings bank account soon

which bank is best for banking and support the customer more

and actually I'm going to bank and use their services for the first time simply don't know about bank as deeply

want all suggestions from all of you friends

is PAN is must for open account??
Almost every bank has some flaws in their system and you might get a chance to ridicule their services when things not fall as per your needs.

To choose best, use SBI or private banks such as ICICI, HDFC. If banks is your primary savings and you are not going to do any investments recently, better get a KOTAK account as their savings interest rate is higher.
Disclaimer: All the pics posted by me are collected online or posted by someone else on different sites and are just a re-post. If any pic offends anyone, or is a known person to them, please pm me or a mod immediately to get that pic removed.

Real life Indian bikini babes

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls