Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > ☆☆☆ 11th Annual Masala Awards 2016 - Discussion and Queries Thread ☆☆☆

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply  Access this thread in Live mode Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentBond View Post
That is correct. Just use some another design for runner up.

Like this < image >
Thats great .... Gold color for winner and this one for runner up

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Kaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentBond View Post
JUST FOR FUN !!!!

< image >

Old 2 Weeks Ago
~~ Madmastt Malanga ~~
Visit my website

Mak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps databaseMak42 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via ICQ to Mak42 Send a message via AIM to Mak42 Send a message via Yahoo to Mak42 Send a message via Skype™ to Mak42
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyshree49 View Post

it is so simple you need not give + < image >same dibba, you can design something else for runner up.
why do you want to consider for next time. present time is right for everything, yu ca implement this time only
Awesome suggestion.. It should be taken into consideration. wil hope admin team will think on this.

for nominations thread.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Kaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps databaseKaatupandi has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak42 View Post
Awesome suggestion.. It should be taken into consideration. wil hope admin team will think on this.

for nominations thread.
Nomination thread wl be aired on 1st january

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Balumar is an unknown quantity at this point
Best Desi Glamorous Thread (Pics/Videos - Glamour):

HOT & CUTE DESI BABES......

http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1432695

Old 2 Weeks Ago
MYNAMEISBOND
Visit my website

AgentBond is a pillar of our communityAgentBond is a pillar of our communityAgentBond is a pillar of our communityAgentBond is a pillar of our communityAgentBond is a pillar of our communityAgentBond is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balumar View Post
Best Desi Glamorous Thread (Pics/Videos - Glamour):

HOT & CUTE DESI BABES......

http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1432695

Please read this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaatupandi View Post
< image >This thread is meant only for event related discussion and queries. Please avoid mindless spamming in this thread. Please do not give nominations in this thread. For nominations, please visit ** Nomination Thread Link To Be Added Soon**

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

sexkitty is hunted by the papparazisexkitty is hunted by the papparazisexkitty is hunted by the papparazisexkitty is hunted by the papparazisexkitty is hunted by the papparazisexkitty is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 4.71 gb DL: 9.66 gb Ratio: 0.49
Best Desi Tadka Thread (Pics - Adult)

Hot blouse backs,side views,leggins,saree and jeans ass candids
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...088&highlight=

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...088&highlight=

Last edited by sexkitty : 2 Weeks Ago at 12:22 AM.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

the_grinch has received several accoladesthe_grinch has received several accoladesthe_grinch has received several accolades
UL: 13.65 gb DL: 38.75 gb Ratio: 0.35
Ahem....may I know when will the results be announced. I don't find it mentioned anywhere.

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_grinch View Post
Ahem....may I know when will the results be announced. I don't find it mentioned anywhere.
Abhi to Nomination thread bhi aired na hui h ...... result will be declared in may be end of Jan or in Feb 1st week

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

rockbhai90 has many secret admirers
Nomination fo Best Desi Tadka Thread (Pics - Adult):

Click Karo, Fap Karo -

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1460445&highlight=

A combination of adultery comments to arouse your deepest fantasies. Applicable to anyone who wants erotic pictures to help you live your sexual fantasy!

Nahi Samjha? Toh link click karo.. Click Karo, Fap Karo

Reply  Access this thread in Live mode Free Video Chat with Indian Girls