Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > camera

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 16th December 2016

newmanxxx is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via AIM to newmanxxx
camera

I like to buy a new camera but i am confused point and shoot or dslr ,which one is best for indoor clicking?

Old 19th December 2016
Custom title

neerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmanxxx View Post
I like to buy a new camera but i am confused point and shoot or dslr ,which one is best for indoor clicking?
why do you need a camera

Old 19th December 2016

boobykink has many secret admirers
Quote:
Budget?
Purpose?
Can't it be done with a smart phone which you might already have?
Disclaimer: All the pics posted by me are collected online or posted by someone else on different sites and are just a re-post. If any pic offends anyone, or is a known person to them, please pm me or a mod immediately to get that pic removed.

Real life Indian bikini babes

Old 19th December 2016
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
The choice between point n shoot & DSLR depends on your purpose.

If you want to capture only for memories etc then go for point n shoot, I will not suggest any smartphone cameras unless you are using iPhone.

For normal photos, DSLR would be a waste of money.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 19th December 2016

My main aim is indoor clicking so camera must be good for low light ,also I prefer a viewfinder and full hd and some manual settings video recording ,my current phone is mi4 it is not bad in camera section but I want move to next level .I am just beginner in this section

Old 20th December 2016
Custom title

neerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autographneerajagrawal4u has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
My main aim is indoor clicking so camera must be good for low light ,also I prefer a viewfinder and full hd and some manual settings video recording ,my current phone is mi4 it is not bad in camera section but I want move to next level .I am just beginner in this section
search for some good smartphone as now a days smartphone have far better camera quality to fulfill your purpose.

Old 22nd December 2016
COME SHAG AND ENJOY.
Visit my website

puzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps databasepuzhankara has hacked the reps database
What purpose
Disclaimer:.All these pictures are downloaded from internet in public forums. If any one has any complaint against any pictures dont request me to remove! u can message to xossip modraters &they will remove it!.no copyrted images no legal consequence.to me&my threads.Do Comments& Reps...You will be back for Sure.............***. PLEASE VISIT:: KAVYAMADHAVAN&SHYAMALA MADHAVAN PARAVEDIKAL,MADALASA VANA KAMA,RANIKAL,THE HOT&SEXY MALLU MILF, SLUTTY WHORES,ENTE VANAPOORIKAL CHAVITIALPOORIKAL PARAKOOTHICHIKAL, http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...165&highlight=

Old 23rd December 2016

ordered for a canon EOS 1300D in flipkart thanks for support

Old 23rd December 2016
ONE & ONLY FUN PLACE = XP
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
newchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universe
Quote:

Old 24th December 2016
enjoy de life
Visit my website

dexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to dexmen360
Quote:
6 months back nly i also bought cannon 700d

nikon - price is low but nt comparable to cannon's quality
cannon - price is more but reasonable when compared to sony

boss der r many tutorials in youtube which vil confuse nd mislead
wast of time, pls if possible understand dis image which is de real fact

Last edited by dexmen360 : 24th December 2016 at 12:04 PM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls