Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > ☆☆☆Xossip's BollyGallery Monthly Contest 2017: Rules,Queries & Discussion Thread☆☆☆

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th January 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
We can't have her album in BG for copyright issues.
Jo movies mei h kya wo bhi CR h aise to sabhi actresses ki aayengi

Old 8th January 2017
I'm who I am
  Councillor: Council Member    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dracula View Post
3 mahine tak to id hi nahi chal paygi

Old 8th January 2017
I'm who I am
  Councillor: Council Member    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Election: NHB Elections (Contest)    Twenty20: xp WC Twenty20      
ura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps databaseura dhura has hacked the reps database
5 questions

Quote:
The contest is very simple and open for all
1. alias participation allowed? If yes, then how many? 1/2/10/20/50/100?

Quote:
All Xossip members are allowed to participate in this contest except Mods & above
2. MCs are allowed. For #Picture Based Quiz Contest, I'm sure MCs do not know the answer. But rehan has opened 1st Picture Based Quiz Contest thread.
So, does rehan know the answer?

3. How can I send PM? Is it correct format?
example
Quote:
1. Shweta Prasad
http://www.bollygallery.com/index.php?
i=143568&sortby=Upload%20Date&srtordr=DESC

2. Kavita Kaushik
http://www.bollygallery.com/index.ph...e&srtordr=DESC

etc.
Quote:
1st clue will be given for entire week 1. 2nd clue will be given on Monday of 2nd week (Monday to Thursday) and 3rd clue will be given on Friday of 2nd week (Friday to Sunday)
4. What is the last time/date/deadline of sending PM for 1st clue? (not mentioned)

5. Suppose, I sent answer for pic2 and pic3 after 1st clue. Later, for pic1 and pic4 after 2nd clue. Lastly, for pic5 after 3rd clue.
So, I'll get 20+20+14+14+8=76 pts ( assuming all correct ).
Am I correct?

Old 8th January 2017
I'm who I am
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dracula View Post
3 mahine tak to id hi nahi chal paygi
one solution
You create an id only for contest and never use that for ccing

But your problem is hilarious

Old 8th January 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.53 mb DL: 1.08 gb Ratio: 0.03
Quote:
Originally Posted by ura dhura View Post
5 questions

1. alias participation allowed? If yes, then how many? 1/2/10/20/50/100?

2. MCs are allowed. For #Picture Based Quiz Contest, I'm sure MCs do not know the answer. But rehan has opened 1st Picture Based Quiz Contest thread.
So, does rehan know the answer?

3. How can I send PM? Is it correct format?
example

4. What is the last time/date/deadline of sending PM for 1st clue? (not mentioned)

5. Suppose, I sent answer for pic2 and pic3 after 1st clue. Later, for pic1 and pic4 after 2nd clue. Lastly, for pic5 after 3rd clue.
So, I'll get 20+20+14+14+8=76 pts ( assuming all correct ).
Am I correct?
1. we cann't stop any members to participate except admin ,filtration done at time of results if any two or more id's of same member are in winning list.

2. MC has role to make ready thread but they are not aware about even clue pic till thread open in public....if they are not part of questions framing and other stuff , we cann't stop them if they want to participate.

3. search pic in BG, once you get it ..send that picure link to given three ID's together in one PM.

4. good question normally in sports quiz we are bind to last second also, here we kept as on date ...like till Sunday everyone can send the answer means after 11:59pm IST today we can call Monday. that will be dead line for all.

5. you got it.

Old 8th January 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
Jo movies mei h kya wo bhi CR h aise to sabhi actresses ki aayengi
not all actress managing their own websites for all pics and videos and tag it as cr, but this world famous actress does.

Old 8th January 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
just few minutes left to send your answers link for clue 1 , after 12 , will post clue 2 , then all answers will be considered as per clue 2 only.

Old 9th January 2017
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
Clue 2 posted

Old 9th January 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
participants jaldi se answe PM karo

Old 9th January 2017
.:| It's My Tym 2 Rule XB |:.
Visit my website
  Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Spot the ball contest: Winner    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database.:|PRiN@E|:. has hacked the reps database
Send a message via MSN to .:|PRiN@E|:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:|PRiN@E|:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
participants jaldi se answe PM karo
ched mein lene ke kitane PM lega

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls