Xossip

Old 9th January 2017
My Bird flies, why can't I
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
coolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universecoolguy6257 is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to coolguy6257
everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimishot View Post
Haven't had a chance to Xplore ths, give me some inputs mr, what's good in this
Like camera or anything which is super

Old 12th January 2017
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Received android 7.0 update on 10th.

Old 12th January 2017
MultiNational Chutiya™
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
Quote:
Haven't had a chance to Xplore ths, give me some inputs mr, what's good in this
Like camera or anything which is super
1080p screen for 30000 is wasoom

Old 12th January 2017
::Peace::

Kimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
Received android 7.0 update on 10th.
Nope..
My frnd downloaded a External ROM and installed Naugat yesterday.. Otherwise there was no system update for Android, Oxygen ke liye update that so installed that on very first day

All Time Favorite
Waqt By Sunny
Haveli By Harshit

Old 12th January 2017
::Peace::

Kimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparaziKimishot is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by satan_lucifer View Post
What is 1080P ?

All Time Favorite
Waqt By Sunny
Haveli By Harshit

Old 12th January 2017
Custom title

Gauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographGauravz007 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
What is 1080P ?
Resolution of screen

Old 12th January 2017
Custom title

Dovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our communityDovahkiin is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Nope..
My frnd downloaded a External ROM and installed Naugat yesterday.. Otherwise there was no system update for Android, Oxygen ke liye update that so installed that on very first day
check 'about phone' in settings and you would see android version.

Old 12th January 2017
Custom title

Quote:
Its not like we can play 1440p videos anytime soon in India given the speed of broadband and cost of 4G.

Old 12th January 2017
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
Quote:
Phones with ultra high-res screens blah blah are a serious overkill. in simple words, they are just about useless for a 5.5" phone.

All those extra pixels require power to light up, and that could impact battery life. And not to forget more pixels are more demanding on the processor too along with the battery.

plus ur eyes cant handle shit at such low levels of size.

Old 12th January 2017
Let the dead rest in peace!
Visit my website
  Co-administrator: Co-administrator of Xossip    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    Super Selector: xp Super Selector Contest    Betting Badshah: Winner    Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database2dead2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 276.11 mb DL: 114.60 mb Ratio: 2.41
Quote:
Nope..
use vpn on opera or chrome and set region to german or canada and u will get nougat provided ur on stock 3.5.3 or 3.5.4

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls