Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Supreme Court removes Aunrag Thakur as BCCI president

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 2nd January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Exclamation Supreme Court removes Aunrag Thakur as BCCI president

In a major development, the Supreme Court said on Monday (January 2) that Anurag Thakur 'ceases to exist' as the president of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI). Ajay Shirke, the BCCI secretary, has also been removed from his post by the apex court. The court stated that a committee of administrators will be appointed on January 19 to oversee the business operations of the BCCI. Fali Nariman and Amicus Curiae Gopal Subramanium have been appointed by the SC to finalise this committee.

The court has also stated that the senior- most BCCI vice president will take over as interim president of the board in place of the now-expelled Thakur, provided the former adheres to the SC orders. The same will be the case for the joint secretary of the board, Amitabh Choudhary, taking the place of Shirke. The various office bearers of the BCCI will also cease to be so with immediate effect if they don't accept the Lodha guidelines, the SC said.

The big decision from the apex court has come owing to the Indian cricket board's reluctance and inability to implement the recommendations made by the Lodha panel. On July 18 2016, the court had accepted a majority of those reforms and ordered the BCCI to accept them in toto and gave the board four to six months for falling in line. On Monday, the Supreme Court said that the BCCI and state board officials failed to implement its orders to bring transparency and accountability in cricket body. The two officials, Thakur and Shirke, failed to comply with the orders, and have hence been expelled, the court stated.

Former Chief Justice of India RM Lodha, who led the three-man Lodha panel, said: "This is a logical consequence. Once the reforms were accepted, it had to be implemented. There were obstructions, the timeline wasn't followed and it had to happen. As long as the Supreme Court order passed on 18 July stands, they had to follow it. This is a victory of game of cricket. Administrators come and go. The game will flourish, that I'm sure of." "There is no question of any reaction. I accept it. I'm not connected to the board and that's fine. I, as a past secretary, will only be worried about that the BCCI doesn't lose it's position on the global stage," Shirke told
Times Now.

The Supreme Court has also issued show cause notices to Thakur and Shirke, asking why perjury proceedings should not be initiated against them. In the previous hearing on December 15, 2016, perjury charges were levelled against Thakur by
Gopal Subramanium, the Amicus Curiae in the ongoing case between the BCCI and Lodha committee. Subramanium observed that Thakur committed perjury in relation to demanding an intervention via a letter from the International Cricket Council (ICC) in order to sidestep the implementation of the Lodha reforms.

In an affidavit filed on October 17, 2016, Thakur explained his conversations with ICC chairman Shashank Manohar and denied trying to coerce him to state that the Lodha reforms would be seen as government interference. "I pointed out to chairman Shashank Manohar that when he was BCCI president he had taken a view that the recommendations of Justice Lodha committee appointing the nominee of Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) on apex council would amount to governmental interference and might invoke an action of suspension from ICC; therefore requested him that being the ICC Chairman can a letter be issued clarifying the position which he had taken as BCCI President, " Thakur's affidavit stated.

In a statement to the apex court, Manohar however, denied that he was made a request pertaining to his position as a former BCCI president but instead as the ICC chairman. The Lodha committee, also comprising retired supreme court judges Ashok Bhan and R Raveendran, was setup by the apex court of India in January 2015 to pronounce the quantum of punishment for those found guilty in the Indian Premier League (IPL) betting and spot-fixing case by the Mudgal report. In addition to pronouncing the punitive measures for perpetrators, the top
court of law empowered the trio to recommend changes in the administration of BCCI. Over the course of the year, the trio met various stakeholders of the game, including former cricketers and BCCI office bearers. In January 2016, the committee put forth a comprehensive list of recommendations that would bring about an overhaul in the functioning of the

Last edited by commet89 : 2nd January 2017 at 02:35 PM.

Old 2nd January 2017
life iz to annoy

anay8 has disabled reputations
whatever the case might be court has done this to in force lodha committe reforms out of which most recommendation are absurd
Runji trophy teams can't be based on states and all sort of things they wanna try around for example 7 teams from northeast makes no sense overall balance of runji trophy lies on competitiveness why would anyone want to go in era where only 1 team can be champion ( maharastra or mumbai ; whatever you may say it be all same players from other region might never get a chance )
Their also not clear line to funding all funds will be flooded in one area of state

And saying that committee would wipe out corruption is just optimistic thinking nothing else
And why disrupt something gud which is yielding gud results

Old 2nd January 2017
IPL 2017 Predictions
Visit my website

pokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps databasepokhat has hacked the reps database
UL: 49.57 mb DL: 317.32 mb Ratio: 0.16
Lauda committee will ultimately screw BCCI
Dont tell me ganguly is next BCCI president !!

Old 2nd January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by anay8 View Post
whatever the case might be court has done this to in force lodha committe reforms out of which most recommendation are absurd
Runji trophy teams can't be based on states and all sort of things they wanna try around for example 7 teams from northeast makes no sense overall balance of runji trophy lies on competitiveness why would anyone want to go in era where only 1 team can be champion ( maharastra or mumbai ; whatever you may say it be all same players from other region might never get a chance )
Their also not clear line to funding all funds will be flooded in one area of state

And saying that committee would wipe out corruption is just optimistic thinking nothing else
main goal is to get rid of corruption from BCCI's system....time will tell how it goes

Old 2nd January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokhat View Post
Lauda committee will ultimately screw BCCI
Dont tell me ganguly is next BCCI president !!
Ganguly is front runner for BCCI president post

Old 2nd January 2017
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
its good move

don't want politicians in cricket council

Old 2nd January 2017
life iz to annoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
main goal is to get rid of corruption from BCCI's system....time will tell how it goes
Those reform will only create mess and nothing else . They are basically asking a cut for passing funds to cricket board which is commission khori and that will remove corruption

Old 2nd January 2017
life iz to annoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
its good move

don't want politicians in cricket council
It basically about who can fund a random amount at short notice generally politician and businessman even soccer clubs are run by some sheikh's from Saudi Arab

Old 2nd January 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:

:hm2: kya likha re bawa kucho samjh nahi aaya ........ yha ENGLISH language compulsory h kya ...... ab koi isko mei translate karke batyega ki kya likha h ye sab

Old 2nd January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Those reform will only create mess and nothing else . They are basically asking a cut for passing funds to cricket board which is commission khori and that will remove corruption
isse kuch corruption toh kam hoga...pehele sunta tha jis board ke saath Thakur ke Ristey achche the unko paise de dete aur usi me se commission bhi khate honge....lekin ab ek fixed amout sabko diya jayega....aur har transaction ki jankari rakhkha jayega

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls