Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Sports > Dhoni resigns from ODI & T20 captaincy

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 4th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
Question Dhoni resigns from ODI & T20 captaincy

MS Dhoni has stepped down as captain of India's limited-overs teams ahead of the ODIs and T20Is against England in January. He will still be available for selection as a wicketkeeper-batsman for the series, though, the BCCI said on Wednesday evening.

The selectors are meeting to pick the ODI and T20I squads on January 6 in Mumbai. The BCCI did not immediately name a successor for the matches against England, though Virat Kohli, who leads India in Test cricket, is the frontrunner for the job. "On the behalf of every Indian cricket fan
and the BCCI, I would like to thank MS Dhoni for his outstanding contribution as the captain of the Indian team across all formats," BCCI chief executive Rahul Johri said. "Under his leadership, Indian team has touched new heights and his achievements will remain etched forever in the annals of Indian cricket." Dhoni, 35, had given up the Test captaincy in December 2014, when he retired from the format after the Melbourne Test.However, he stayed on as ODI and T20
international captain after having taken on those roles in 2007.

He was India's most successful captain, leading the team to victory in the 2007 World T20 in South Africa, the 2011 World Cup in India, and the 2013 Champions Trophy in England. Dhoni captained India in 199 ODIs, of which he won 110 and lost 74. He was captain in 72 T20Is, of which India won 41 and lost 28. Dhoni made 6633 ODI runs as captain at an average of 54 and a strike rate of 86. As captain in T20Is, Dhoni scored 1112 runs at a strike rate of 122.60.

Last edited by commet89 : 4th January 2017 at 09:59 PM.

Old 4th January 2017
welcome to last week :)

:not_allowed: has disabled reputations
Kisi ke nikale jane se accha khud kat lo virat babu ko captaincy ka

Old 4th January 2017
Love Failure
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universe
miss you Thala

Love is life
Poo

Old 4th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    IPL/CLT20 'Predict & Win' Contest: Predict & Win Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
commet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps databasecommet89 has hacked the reps database
good decision

Old 4th January 2017
Love Failure
Visit my website
poospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universepoospcse is one with the universe
Thala en ipdi pannita

Love is life
Poo

Old 4th January 2017
Love Failure
Visit my website
Anyways He is plays that's OK

Love is life
Poo

Old 4th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by :not_allowed: View Post
Kisi ke nikale jane se accha khud kat lo virat babu ko captaincy ka
well, he is a good enough player & captain in limited overs format to take call on his own.....i think this is the right time

Old 4th January 2017
Custom title
Visit my website

vikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps databasevikasbarak has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by commet89 View Post
well, he is a good enough player & captain in limited overs format to take call on his own.....i think this is the right time
ab captaincy ko chhod ke apni cricketing pe dhyan dega to may be next world cup khel jaye

Old 4th January 2017
$İ!£€nİ€ |¤£€@$€
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by vikasbarak View Post
ab captaincy ko chhod ke apni cricketing pe dhyan dega to may be next world cup khel jaye
why not....fitness aur form raha toh 2019 World Cup tak khel sakta hai

Old 5th January 2017
Visit my website

ghappu_singh has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
Thala en ipdi pannita
andha pakki thala illa but tharu thala. apex court soruga poguthu aapu andha
pakki ku match fixing case la

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls