Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> News, Reviews & Gossip > Chinas 4G users touches 730 million

Old 7th January 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
lihas is one with the universelihas is one with the universelihas is one with the universelihas is one with the universelihas is one with the universelihas is one with the universe
UL: 70.27 gb DL: 70.94 gb Ratio: 0.99
Thumbs up Chinas 4G users touches 730 million

Beijing, Jan 7 (PTI) High-speed network 4G has become popular in China as the number of its users shot up to 734 million last year, a senior official has said.
Wen Ku, head of the Information and Communication Development Department of the Ministry of Science and Technology, said the 4G industrial chain has taken shape in China, with strengthened research and development capabilities.
A total of 734 million 4G mobile users are there in China and 5G commercial operations will be launched in 2020, state-run Xinhua news agency reported yesterday.
Wen said the ministry will promote the formation of a global unified 5G standard and push forward the use and innovation of 5G-based mobile internet and the Internet of Things to lay a foundation for 5G commercial operations in 2020.
China has 710 million Internet users as of June 2016, accounting for 51.7 per cent of its total population, exceeding the global average by 3.1 per cent, according to a report released by the China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC) in August.
According to the report, almost 92 per cent of mobile Internet users in China use instant messaging apps and almost 80 per cent use news apps. Mobile search, online music and videos, as well as online payments were also among the most popular mobile applications.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/c.../1/851677.html
Disclaimer : All the postings of mine in this whole forum is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by some one else. I am just saving some time of our forum users to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own videos or pictures. Am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify so that they can be removed.

Old 7th January 2017
Custom title

tatti0007 has hacked the reps databasetatti0007 has hacked the reps databasetatti0007 has hacked the reps databasetatti0007 has hacked the reps databasetatti0007 has hacked the reps databasetatti0007 has hacked the reps databasetatti0007 has hacked the reps databasetatti0007 has hacked the reps databasetatti0007 has hacked the reps databasetatti0007 has hacked the reps databasetatti0007 has hacked the reps database
UL: 1.60 gb DL: 1.91 gb Ratio: 0.84
kya fayda they cant use most of the sites