Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Dirty Sexual Secrets

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 20th May 2009
BE DESI, FUCK DESI, ENJOY DESI
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
doccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps database
UL: 149.58 mb DL: 811.69 mb Ratio: 0.18
A few years ago i used to chat with a Hot girl called Priyanka on yahoo daily. We started sharing using webcam and i used to masturbate talking to her. But she didnt know as my cam was focused on my face. One day the camera angle wasnt good and i adjusted myself little and she caught a glimpse of it. She asked me DC what are u doing. I said nothing. She said i dont talk to you so that you can do things like that. I said but i didnt do anything. She said i know what u r doing and logged off.

Old 20th May 2009
Custom title

luv.anant is a pillar of our communityluv.anant is a pillar of our community
UL: 940.72 mb DL: 2.59 gb Ratio: 0.36
Hi friends,

This is real incedent. My chachi is very very sexy with slim body and tender figure. So i was lover of her. I had a strong feeling to see her naked as i used to mastrubate a lot just thinking of her. So i decided to see her naked some how.
Their bathroom door had enough amount of space at the bottom and even there were vents in the form of vertical lines in the door. So one day in the evening she went to take bath and i just went after she entered the bathroom and closed the door. First i just bent down to see from the bottom of the door to check whether she is going to take bath facing the door or her back facing the door. When i got confirmed, then i went near to the door and stood near it and started looking through a vertical vent in the door.

She started removing her clothes. She always removed in a particular pattern as later many times i saw her removing clothes in the same pattern while she went to take bath. First she removed her dupatta and then removed her kurti. She was in her bra now. I saw her first time in bra, i took my penis in my hand and started rubbing them inside my pants only.She was wearing a black color bra and she was looking damn sexy in that black bra. Then she removed her salwar (pajama) and she came in her panties. She was wearing a black panty. I just thought that she is a faishonable type of woman as she was wearing a very sexy set of bra and panties. This gave my penis a pulse and it grew longer in length. Then she removed her bra. As her back was facing the door, so i was not able to see her breasts. But her naked back was enough to make my penis more and more harder. Then finally she removed her panty and i was able to see her fully naked from behind. I could see her beautiful rounded hips and i started rubbing my penis faster. Mean while i kept looking behind if someone is coming. But to my good luck, no one was coming. So i continued to enjoy. Then she sat on a plastic stool for the purpose and so i also bent down and started looking from the bottom of the door. Now i was able to see her very properly. She started bathing and i saw her full nude back and her hips too. Her hips were very near to my eyes and i kept on rubbing my penis. I was very much afraid that is someone comes now then i wont be able to save myself. But the sight was so much plesurable, i didnt stopped and continued watching. She turned a little bit and now i also got a side look of her breasts. Her breasts wereShe rubbed all over her body and on her breasts and pussy too. This was simply the greates sight of my life. of normal size but had a great shape. I also had a glimpse of nipples from side. This was enough to give my penis a boost and so i immediately went away from their and masturbated inside toilet.

From that day i saw her many times while bathing and also got caught two times as i made some sound there. But since she was not able to catch me red handed so she has not said anything to me yet. But i am sure that she knows that its me who has seen her while bathing. What do you think friends? Does she also wants something? Please give your opinion as i am eager to fuck her....

Old 20th May 2009
BOOBS is the secret of energy

crash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universe
UL: 2.68 gb DL: 12.89 gb Ratio: 0.21
Amamt aage badhe aur chachi se ek bhatija paida kar hi lo. Aisa mauka baar baar haat nahin lagata.

One of my friend has a nephew fathered by him (biologically his son). Of course its your take.

Old 20th May 2009
Banned
rdnrdnrd has hacked the reps databaserdnrdnrd has hacked the reps databaserdnrdnrd has hacked the reps databaserdnrdnrd has hacked the reps databaserdnrdnrd has hacked the reps databaserdnrdnrd has hacked the reps databaserdnrdnrd has hacked the reps databaserdnrdnrd has hacked the reps database
UL: 6.01 gb DL: 2.91 gb Ratio: 2.07

+25 Rep Added Bro

Old 20th May 2009

jagga007 is beginning to get noticed
Describing sexual activity with underage characters is not allowed here. Hope you take care in future...

Regards,
Sexpeare002

Last edited by Shakespeare002 : 6th February 2010 at 05:14 AM.

Old 20th May 2009
doccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv.anant View Post
Hi friends,

This is real incedent. My chachi is very very sexy with slim body and tender figure. So i was lover of her. I had a strong feeling to see her naked as i used to mastrubate a lot just thinking of her. So i decided to see her naked some how.
Their bathroom door had enough amount of space at the bottom and even there were vents in the form of vertical lines in the door. So one day in the evening she went to take bath and i just went after she entered the bathroom and closed the door. First i just bent down to see from the bottom of the door to check whether she is going to take bath facing the door or her back facing the door. When i got confirmed, then i went near to the door and stood near it and started looking through a vertical vent in the door.

She started removing her clothes. She always removed in a particular pattern as later many times i saw her removing clothes in the same pattern while she went to take bath. First she removed her dupatta and then removed her kurti. She was in her bra now. I saw her first time in bra, i took my penis in my hand and started rubbing them inside my pants only.She was wearing a black color bra and she was looking damn sexy in that black bra. Then she removed her salwar (pajama) and she came in her panties. She was wearing a black panty. I just thought that she is a faishonable type of woman as she was wearing a very sexy set of bra and panties. This gave my penis a pulse and it grew longer in length. Then she removed her bra. As her back was facing the door, so i was not able to see her breasts. But her naked back was enough to make my penis more and more harder. Then finally she removed her panty and i was able to see her fully naked from behind. I could see her beautiful rounded hips and i started rubbing my penis faster. Mean while i kept looking behind if someone is coming. But to my good luck, no one was coming. So i continued to enjoy. Then she sat on a plastic stool for the purpose and so i also bent down and started looking from the bottom of the door. Now i was able to see her very properly. She started bathing and i saw her full nude back and her hips too. Her hips were very near to my eyes and i kept on rubbing my penis. I was very much afraid that is someone comes now then i wont be able to save myself. But the sight was so much plesurable, i didnt stopped and continued watching. She turned a little bit and now i also got a side look of her breasts. Her breasts wereShe rubbed all over her body and on her breasts and pussy too. This was simply the greates sight of my life. of normal size but had a great shape. I also had a glimpse of nipples from side. This was enough to give my penis a boost and so i immediately went away from their and masturbated inside toilet.

From that day i saw her many times while bathing and also got caught two times as i made some sound there. But since she was not able to catch me red handed so she has not said anything to me yet. But i am sure that she knows that its me who has seen her while bathing. What do you think friends? Does she also wants something? Please give your opinion as i am eager to fuck her....

GOOD STUFF. CLICK SOME PICS AND SHARE WITH US ALSO FOR OUR MUTH

Old 20th May 2009

gedabahadur is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 14.57 gb DL: 16.96 gb Ratio: 0.86
awesome thread!!

Old 20th May 2009

andhrawala2008 has many secret admirers
UL: 27.66 gb DL: 18.79 gb Ratio: 1.47
Describing sexual activity with underage characters is not allowed here. Hope you take care in future...

Regards,
Sexpeare002

Last edited by Shakespeare002 : 6th February 2010 at 05:14 AM.

Old 20th May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by andhrawala2008 View Post
matured
GOOD STUFF. REPPED + 25

Last edited by Shakespeare002 : 6th February 2010 at 05:15 AM.

Old 21st May 2009
Custom title

luv.anant is a pillar of our communityluv.anant is a pillar of our community
UL: 940.72 mb DL: 2.59 gb Ratio: 0.36
Bhai... ab ye to bata do ki mujhe apni chachi ko chodna hai... to kaise chodu? plan something for me....

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls