Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Dirty Sexual Secrets

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 17th May 2009
BE DESI, FUCK DESI, ENJOY DESI
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
doccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps database
UL: 149.58 mb DL: 811.69 mb Ratio: 0.18
Maan gaye bhai. khoob maari fudi maamo ki beti ki

Old 18th May 2009
doccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps databasedoccoddoccod has hacked the reps database
I stayed at my cousins brothers house for a few days. Since there were many guest at the house my cousin, his college going hot sister and I slept together in one room. First night I went to the connecting toilet and peeked out to look at her hot ass and masturbate. It was great fun.
The second night when my cousins faces were away from me I masturbated in bed looking at her hot ass. On the third night i swiped her bra and panty and used them for masturbation as i watched her hot ass. It was a good week.

Old 18th May 2009
My fav masturbation spot is looking into Manisha's toliet seeing her take off her clothes and take a bath at night.

Old 18th May 2009

jagga007 is beginning to get noticed
After those two hairs, and in a few days time i moved further down to her pussy. I still remember her words, " Nahi neechey nahi, jo karnaa hai upar upar hi karo" Probable every girl says that. But still managed to put my fingures in her virgin raw pussy. And she started moaning so loudly that i had to cover her mouth with my lips. my godd that tight pussy....... it was soooo wet. one more episode in that stay..... will tell u later.

Old 19th May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagga007 View Post
After those two hairs, and in a few days time i moved further down to her pussy. I still remember her words, " Nahi neechey nahi, jo karnaa hai upar upar hi karo" Probable every girl says that. But still managed to put my fingures in her virgin raw pussy. And she started moaning so loudly that i had to cover her mouth with my lips. my godd that tight pussy....... it was soooo wet. one more episode in that stay..... will tell u later.
Awesome - A girl once said to me ungliya andar mat daalo nahi to mori badi o jayegi

Old 19th May 2009

guuy1223 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 449.37 mb DL: 967.43 mb Ratio: 0.46
I went to my cousins place in summer vacation. I was 14 and she was probably 20.
Describing sexual activity with underage characters is not allowed here. Edited the ages now. Hope you take care in future...

Regards,
Sexpeare002

Last edited by Shakespeare002 : 6th February 2010 at 05:11 AM.

Old 19th May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by guuy1223 View Post
I went to my cousins place in summer vacation. I was 14 and she was probably 20. One night i slept next to her. When she was asleep i put my hand in her pants, felt the thick hair on her pussy. then moved my hand on to her pussy and started feeling it. I felt that she was also awake but was still pretending to sleep. i tried putting my finger and found her pussy so wet, but she immediately change her position and after sometime went to the washroom.

NICE ONE MATE. DESERVING OF A QUICK REP + 25

Old 19th May 2009

luvmalik1 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 2.68 gb DL: 3.55 gb Ratio: 0.76
I still remember when i was 8th class,
Describing sexual activity with underage characters is not allowed here. Hope you take care in future...

Regards,
Sexpeare002

Last edited by Shakespeare002 : 6th February 2010 at 05:12 AM.

Old 19th May 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmalik1 View Post
I .
GREAT STORY IF IT HAPPENED. LEKIN THODA HAJAM NAH HO RAHA

Last edited by Shakespeare002 : 6th February 2010 at 05:12 AM.

Old 19th May 2009
BOOBS is the secret of energy

crash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universecrash2001 is one with the universe
UL: 2.68 gb DL: 12.89 gb Ratio: 0.21
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmalik1 View Post

Mona maths ki teacher thi ya chodane ki ?

Bhai thoda Hajmola saath mein de dete to hajam ho jata.

Last edited by Shakespeare002 : 6th February 2010 at 05:13 AM.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls