Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Me and my Wife Fantasy

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 22nd July 2010
Custom title

salemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by lickmyass View Post
it seems u both have fun
Yes and the more fun is that night i fucked her and she was fantyss and fuck me as if she is beig fucked by that server

she was calling me "a u fucking server fuck me".

Old 22nd July 2010

raj_malhotra_2008 is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 25.68 gb DL: 9.69 gb Ratio: 2.65
You can take your wife to tailor for blouse stiching, depart from your wife before tailor shop and hide behind the shop and peep through window. Tailor is around 45 year old healthy and robust muslim man waering vest and lungi. Your wife, on the pretext of giving the correct measurement, takes off he blouse and later on takes off her bra too. Tailor has a huge hard on which has clearly made his lungi as tent and your wife looking at the lift of his lungi in awe imagining the size of his cock. After teasing him she comes out of the shop and you join her.

Same thing can be repeated when she goes there for Kurta and chudidar suit. Here she takes her chudidar off to have tight fitting on her wide and heavy hips. She is wearing only bra and panty and standing in front of tailor. Spice this story a bit.

Old 22nd July 2010

aripu is beginning to get noticed
Me & my wife use to have sex in balcony. lights off but u can see the movement.

We both were shagging in prathana theatre drive inn. suddenely a boy came to ask for dinner. She without even taking her hand said no to that guy. He left . she took my cock in her mouth

Old 23rd July 2010
Custom title

salemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazisalemcouple2005 is hunted by the papparazi
Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_malhotra_2008 View Post
You can take your wife to tailor for blouse stiching, depart from your wife before tailor shop and hide behind the shop and peep through window. Tailor is around 45 year old healthy and robust muslim man waering vest and lungi. Your wife, on the pretext of giving the correct measurement, takes off he blouse and later on takes off her bra too. Tailor has a huge hard on which has clearly made his lungi as tent and your wife looking at the lift of his lungi in awe imagining the size of his cock. After teasing him she comes out of the shop and you join her.

Same thing can be repeated when she goes there for Kurta and chudidar suit. Here she takes her chudidar off to have tight fitting on her wide and heavy hips. She is wearing only bra and panty and standing in front of tailor. Spice this story a bit.

thanks for the tip we will try to do it but i think taking off the dress will be extreme steps but i can ask wife to allow the guy to have more close feeling while taking measurement any way today we will go to tailor place and update today about what happened

Old 23rd July 2010

Do u guys feel os swapping???

Old 23rd July 2010

Things we do. Take a bike. As her to wear a tight t-shirt. Ask her to hug.Everybody will watch u.

If she wear a saree. as her to wear below navel. She showing her boobs to others. You watch in the rear mirror.

This normally we do. But going to Taylor shop I don't think in reality it is possible & that too in Tamilnadu. If u r ready make sure that u r out of ur home town or people will say ur wife is a slut.

Old 24th July 2010
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by aripu View Post
Things we do. Take a bike. As her to wear a tight t-shirt. Ask her to hug.Everybody will watch u.

If she wear a saree. as her to wear below navel. She showing her boobs to others. You watch in the rear mirror.

This normally we do. But going to Taylor shop I don't think in reality it is possible & that too in Tamilnadu. If u r ready make sure that u r out of ur home town or people will say ur wife is a slut.

Thanks for the tips,

First one we have tried many times and its realy fantastic experience and second one with saree sure we will try.

Normally she wears some tight chudi and will sit closly to me hugging me, when we travel in less crowded places she will start to play with my thing over the pants, and many people travelling in car bus, and people comming from opposite will see that,

Once we wear in that pos and we were riding via the parallel road of the fly over, one more couple were travelling in that fly over, and i was riding the bike slowly and she was playing with my thing.

First that lady in the back noticed us and said some thing to her husband in the friend he suddenly stopped the bike and both started to watch us from top of the fly over, we were in the same pos and i ride the bike slowly and let them watch us,
We beocme too horny after that incident straight come to home and fucked.

Old 25th July 2010

hav u fucked in front of others

Old 26th July 2010
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by aripu View Post
hav u fucked in front of others

not yet but sure will love to do that, and also love to see her getting fucked...

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls