Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Wanderlust > Need suggestion for south India visit

Wanderlust Like travelling? Want reasons to step out from your comfort zone? This is your travelogue.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 10th February 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitganda86 View Post
Thanks for the information
I must visit there
One spot I missed is the National Park. Try to reach the entry gate as early as possible to avoid the long queue for tickets & boarding the bus. No vehicles are allowed beyond the entry gate except the Forest Department's buses.

If you have planned to visit the Periyar Lake then reach there by 5-6 a.m. Earlier the better. That is an overcrowded spot with limited boat service. Carry your ID proof to avail the entry form. One person can get 4-5 forms. You need to fill those to get the actual tickets. Also avoid carrying of any food, the authorities prohibits even if you escape from them you can't escape from the monkeys.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 10th February 2017
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehan69 View Post
Ganda MiLF lover hai. Kya South India mein koyi aisa place jahan sirf MiLFs hoon?

I was interested in teens.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 10th February 2017
I love u like a love song
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
amitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by newmanxxx View Post
if you like adventurers trucking visit meesapulimala in munnar .< image >
you can feel the beauty of nature.
< image >
amazing

Old 10th February 2017
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
amitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps databaseamitachcha86 has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzane007 View Post
One spot I missed is the National Park. Try to reach the entry gate as early as possible to avoid the long queue for tickets & boarding the bus. No vehicles are allowed beyond the entry gate except the Forest Department's buses.

If you have planned to visit the Periyar Lake then reach there by 5-6 a.m. Earlier the better. That is an overcrowded spot with limited boat service. Carry your ID proof to avail the entry form. One person can get 4-5 forms. You need to fill those to get the actual tickets. Also avoid carrying of any food, the authorities prohibits even if you escape from them you can't escape from the monkeys.
thanks for the info

Last edited by amitachcha86 : 10th February 2017 at 11:03 PM.

Old 10th February 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by :Lone Wolf: View Post
ganda will transform into gunda there Suzy is real spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehan69 View Post
Ganda MiLF lover hai. Kya South India mein koyi aisa place jahan sirf MiLFs hoon?
MILFS to har jagar mil jaati hain bhai

Old 11th February 2017
My Name is BOND !!
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
AgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparaziAgentBond is hunted by the papparazi
And do not miss House Boat ride in Alleppey (Kerala). It will be a nice experience.

Old 11th February 2017
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
UL: 0.00 b DL: 10.75 mb Ratio: 0.00
If going to Munnar, do not miss the downhill (or uphill) trekking between Topstation and Kurangani. The scenic mountain views are an absolute visual delight for nature lovers. I went there about 20 years ago. Don't have the pics now. But they look like these googled images:

This trek is not ideal if going with kids. But with friends, it is a great one

Old 12th February 2017
Dont Worry, Be Happy!
Visit my website
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
K.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps databaseK.P has hacked the reps database
If u r going to kerala, dont forget to visit alleppey boat house.

Illithodu Eco Tourist Spot which s located at Muankuzhi, Ernakulam District.

Aruvikuzhi Waterfalls.

Mattencherry palace in kochi,

Chimmini wild life sanctuary in thrissur.

Old 12th February 2017

newmanxxx is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via AIM to newmanxxx
Vagamon is another hill station near munnar (kerala)
if you are travelling form alleppey to munnar ,you can include this destination too in your route

Old 12th February 2017

gowindo is an unknown quantity at this point
UL: 15.70 gb DL: 45.92 gb Ratio: 0.34
Athirapalli waterfalls , the place where the Nanna Rey song from the Hindi film Guru was picturized.

Alleppey backwaters boating leading upto the island is good.

Homestays are a good option. In Alleppery, Ashtamudi Homestay was very good.

Wayanad is a good too.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls