Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > How are girls selfie pics and videos are leaked?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

hardik175 is an unknown quantity at this point
How are girls selfie pics and videos are leaked?

Because of their husband or bfs?
Or something else?

Panty Lover

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Love failure
Visit my website
  Councillor: Council Member      
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
Most of pics leaked by hers cheating lover/husband/Ex's
some pics are hacked by masters in hacking
some pics caught by hiddenly
some pics are from stolen handsets
some pics are retrieved from old hard disc/comp

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Nandy89 is beginning to get noticed
We had 3 old laptop and all three laptops hard disk is been destroyed and burned, and we gave that old laptop for few hundreds or thousands for a 2nd sale, cos He was very particular on privacy, we got only few thousand for our old laptops that was ok than being in the problem.We never used any cloud service or any online backup of our mobile (In case of hacking), We buy double sim with sd card and we give the option of pics should save in SD card (Still we haven't bought any Hybrid sim mobile). Stolen handsets or stolen SD card or hidden cam and hacking cant help it. But for hacking no 1 cannot hack anything without any track mark right (I may be wrong cos i don't know about hacking). nothing safer in the digital world, once you take a pic we cannot delete forever, Now days men's also more careful about their partner's too even if its a 1 night stand, and the people who wants to take revenge only those people should think what happens once their partner pic is been leaked. Don't give our personal used SD card to anyone for their use in their mobile, Either you destroy it or buy and give them new SD card. But once we took our pics we cannot delete in the digital world like old method only burning or destroying is the only options right? Can any one tell me do we have another options for not leaking the private pics or videos.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

hardik175 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandy89 View Post
We had 3 old laptop and all three laptops hard disk is been destroyed and burned, and we gave that old laptop for few hundreds or thousands for a 2nd sale, cos He was very particular on privacy, we got only few thousand for our old laptops that was ok than being in the problem.We never used any cloud service or any online backup of our mobile (In case of hacking), We buy double sim with sd card and we give the option of pics should save in SD card (Still we haven't bought any Hybrid sim mobile). Stolen handsets or stolen SD card or hidden cam and hacking cant help it. But for hacking no 1 cannot hack anything without any track mark right (I may be wrong cos i don't know about hacking). nothing safer in the digital world, once you take a pic we cannot delete forever, Now days men's also more careful about their partner's too even if its a 1 night stand, and the people who wants to take revenge only those people should think what happens once their partner pic is been leaked. Don't give our personal used SD card to anyone for their use in their mobile, Either you destroy it or buy and give them new SD card. But once we took our pics we cannot delete in the digital world like old method only burning or destroying is the only options right? Can any one tell me do we have another options for not leaking the private pics or videos.

That's great information

Panty Lover