Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Lic home loan agent is not doing his job?

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

sanrajbhar has many secret admirerssanrajbhar has many secret admirers
Send a message via Yahoo to sanrajbhar
UL: 560.68 mb DL: 557.47 mb Ratio: 1.01
Post Lic home loan agent is not doing his job?

Hello,

I took up the loan from LIC HFL. The first cheques issued to builder. Now second demand letter (69% percent work completed)comes. But problem is i am fed up with lic agent and feels like pain in ass.he dont do his job on time. I want to seek solution if any provision for new lic agent to all this jobs probably from LIC Office or builder side agent ?

I welcome all your suggestions in advance.
Thanks

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Custom title

raasug is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrajbhar View Post
I took up the loan from LIC HFL. The first cheques issued to builder. Now second demand letter (69% percent work completed)comes. But problem is i am fed up with lic agent and feels like pain in ass.he dont do his job on time. I want to seek solution if any provision for new lic agent to all this jobs probably from LIC Office or builder side agent ?
This is the usual problem with the L I C Agents. Once you have taken the policy, they get their commission ! Likewise every time you pay the premium, they get their commission. Therefore they are not interested to do any other job other than canvassing for the policy.

In your case you have already received the first instalment of the Housing loan. That means all the formalities like, approval of your loan proposal, approval of the house / apartment to be acquired etc are completed. Now it is a simple job to get the second and subsequent instalments of loan.

You just have to contact the local LIC HFL office and get the phone no. of the Valuer or Engineer. Take him and show him the site. He will certify that 69 % work is completed. With that certificate you go to the LIC HFL office. They will release the cheque without any difficulty.

If you want the agent to do this job. you can make him do this job. You should tell him that you are interested to take one more policy for your wife or son or daughter. Then he will rush to you fast ! Now tell him to do this job first !

I personally do not advise you this way because you have your own high standard of ethics, moral and behaviour ! You cannot come down from that to this low level !

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Visit my website

dirty_project is beginning to get noticed
Isn't there any LIC office where you can go and make a complaint against such agents?

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Custom title

raasug is a pillar of our community
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty_project View Post
Isn't there any LIC office where you can go and make a complaint against such agents?
I just got this information from internet ! I have no experience in this regard !

How to lodge a complaint against an LIC Agent:
http://www.bimahelp.com/2014/06/lic-...complaint.html

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Custom title

ts5 has disabled reputations
Send a message via Yahoo to ts5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrajbhar View Post
Hello,

I welcome all your suggestions in advance.
Thanks
deal directly with LIC HFL and builder and cut the agent

go to nearest office they will help you.. most of the time main office dont even know some agents are there!