Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Gaming > Best Sexy Games That I Have Played

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 9th March 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefeet444 View Post
Dude!
I downloaded this game but it's not working
I unzipped the archive and launched the "Launch_Story.exe" file but nothing happens.
Please tell me how to start this game...!
I think, you don't have Adobe Flash installed ??!! There's also .swf file in that same folder.. Try launching that too (you would need a flash player to do so)

Actress Stories for Quick Fapping

Old 11th March 2017

king.newton is an unknown quantity at this point
use swf player

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefeet444 View Post
Dude!
I downloaded this game but it's not working
I unzipped the archive and launched the "Launch_Story.exe" file but nothing happens.
Please tell me how to start this game...!
Hello download swf player to play the game

Old 11th March 2017

SittuAmbarsariya is an unknown quantity at this point
Just spent 8 hrs playing Princess Trainer.. Now that's what I call a game.. Easy to play, what a story and the depth considering it being this genre, is simply amazing. I wish they had put more animations throughout. Shark's lagoon games are a bit annoying and way short. Rapelay, all it had was sex scenes, but this game is by far the best storywise.

Old 11th March 2017

SittuAmbarsariya is an unknown quantity at this point
Also name the sequel to Rapelay.. 9gb but I'll give it a try

Old 11th March 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by SittuAmbarsariya View Post
Just spent 8 hrs playing Princess Trainer.. Now that's what I call a game.. Easy to play, what a story and the depth considering it being this genre, is simply amazing. I wish they had put more animations throughout. Shark's lagoon games are a bit annoying and way short. Rapelay, all it had was sex scenes, but this game is by far the best storywise.
Yes... Princess Trainer was a masterpiece!! Did you know that , the creator of this game is earning, $6445 per MONTH that's Rs 4,28,000/- per month!! And the success of this game to open a new genre called Slave Training and a countless number of games in this genre started to pop up!!

Old 11th March 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by SittuAmbarsariya View Post
Also name the sequel to Rapelay.. 9gb but I'll give it a try
Real Play!! And its only 5.6GB to download.. After installation it comes to 9GB!!

Old 13th March 2017
Banned
Visit my website

LeggingsGirlsLover has many secret admirers
excellent thread

Old 14th March 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeggingsGirlsLover View Post
excellent thread
Thanks!!

Old 21st March 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
Poolside Adventure - Version 0.1

Poolside Adventure - Version 0.1

Language: English
Version: 0.1
Censored: No
Size: 407 mb
Tags: Rpg, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Voyeur

Info: Poolside Adventure is massive rpg game with open world and variety of choices. Four girls to seduce, each of them with her own specific personality. Play as Chris, guy who decided to start all over in a new, small town and try to forget about your past. You can be a good boy or you can be a tough guy, but remember, all of your actions will have different consequences.

Game features:
→ open world ( there will be new areas in future updates)
→ 4 girls to seduce (there will be more in future updates)
→ interesting storyline
→ variable time of day and weather
→ many of choices to choose
→ real human behavior of all characters.

Old 21st March 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
Dreaming of Dana - New Version 0.042

Dreaming of Dana - New Version 0.042

Language: English
Version: 0.042
Censored: No
Size: 2729 mb
Tags: Ren'py, Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All sex, Blowjob, Anal, Deepthroat, Orgy, Interracial, Threesome, Doggystyle, Family sex, Brother-Sister, Lesbian, Office

Info: You take on the role of rich kid that has had everything handed to him his entire life making him quite an indolent little ass.
Now he is working for his for his father's company and not enjoying himself to much. Working along side him is his sister Dana, the apple of his father's eye. And for whom he is slowly discovering feeling long buried and forgotten.
You will have the chance to meet a cast of characters along and hopefully have sex with most of them

How does the game work:
You interact with the girls at the office and when their affection and sexuality is high enough, as well as certain conditions are triggered, certain scenes open up.

Changelog Version 0.042:
* Day 2 of the Dana weekend. And not much else in terms of content.
* Over 100 renders again, but I've gotten used to that.
* Also many bug fixes, thanks to all of you who sent me reports about them

Only saves from 0.035 and newer are compatible! With earlier versions, you will have to start a new game!
And one more thing, regarding the size of the game. I never expected it to grow this large, as of now, there are over 1300 images in the game, and thatís what gives it itís size.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls