Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Technology> Computers, Gadgets & Gizmos > Best Phablet !

Old 14th March 2017
Dont Disturb the Devils

minnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 614.13 mb DL: 775.29 mb Ratio: 0.79
Lightbulb Best Phablet !

Hi ,

I'm planning to buy one more phablet since my earlier Samsung Tablet got a severe hit on Screen and the repair charges exceeds the original Cost..

So Iam planning to buy a phablet, My Opinions are MiMax 128 GB and Lenovo Phab Plus !

I look for viewers and experts opinion on this !! Which will be worth for penny ! I'm not limited to funds but not looking to spend extraordinary over 25+K's..

I'm awaiting for viewers opinion on this!

Regards

Old 14th March 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnaladimsd View Post
Hi ,

I'm planning to buy one more phablet since my earlier Samsung Tablet got a severe hit on Screen and the repair charges exceeds the original Cost..

So Iam planning to buy a phablet, My Opinions are MiMax 128 GB and Lenovo Phab Plus !

I look for viewers and experts opinion on this !! Which will be worth for penny ! I'm not limited to funds but not looking to spend extraordinary over 25+K's..

I'm awaiting for viewers opinion on this!

Regards
Why are you going for Phablet now?? Why not stick with another tablet?? Because in that way, you have lot of choices!! But with phablet, your choice is so limited!

Old 15th March 2017
Dont Disturb the Devils

minnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparaziminnaladimsd is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 614.13 mb DL: 775.29 mb Ratio: 0.79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrghostrider View Post
Why are you going for Phablet now?? Why not stick with another tablet?? Because in that way, you have lot of choices!! But with phablet, your choice is so limited!
Tablets with 4G+ will be above 12-15K's and ,,and Calling with that will look awkwards and also Mostly all tend to fall since we have to handle with both the hands only...My Region has poor 4G Connectivity and Calling will be a problem with good network coverage!!

Phablet may look so but handling will be easy ..Thats why I look for Phablets!

Old 17th March 2017
Custom title
Visit my website
  Celebrity Contest: Guess the Celebrity Contest      
Mrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autographMrghostrider has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
Quote:
Originally Posted by minnaladimsd View Post
Tablets with 4G+ will be above 12-15K's and ,,and Calling with that will look awkwards and also Mostly all tend to fall since we have to handle with both the hands only...My Region has poor 4G Connectivity and Calling will be a problem with good network coverage!!

Phablet may look so but handling will be easy ..Thats why I look for Phablets!
Yes!! But Phablet is a niche market and your choice is extremely limited. Since budget is not your constraint, go for Phone + Tablet. Use phone to call and other stuffs and tablet for whatever your original requirement!

Old 23rd March 2017

jawedsoft is beginning to get noticed
UL: 104.95 gb DL: 50.30 gb Ratio: 2.09
I have used both MiMax and Lenovo Phab Plus. Please go with the Lenovo Phab Plus model without hesitation. Its the best phablet. If you can find a used one in OlX kind of sites even better. I had a MiMax and broke the screen...the service centre asked for 10k for replacing the screen. So I just discarded the phone and got an used Lenovo Phab plus from olX for 8k. Its 6.8 inches in size. I primarily use it for info consumption. I watch movies, read magzter and read and reply to emails. The battery easily lasts for more than a day. The screen clarity is great and it does not become hot..not even warm(due to the slow but power efficient processor) I use my other phone only for talking.