Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Lock Stock & Barrel > Me and my Wife Fantasy

Lock Stock & Barrel Discuss and share everything else here

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5 Days Ago

anand09 has many secret admirersanand09 has many secret admirers
no dare

No desi has done such dare ??

Old 5 Days Ago

kannatelugu is beginning to get noticed
Hiii

Old 4 Days Ago

rock69roll has received several accoladesrock69roll has received several accoladesrock69roll has received several accoladesrock69roll has received several accolades
UL: 3.28 gb DL: 1.85 gb Ratio: 1.77
anybody in shimla? end of april

Old 4 Days Ago

nude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our communitynude_couple is a pillar of our community

We are on vacation. Thinking of showing off to room service or room make up person...

Old 4 Days Ago
ONE & ONLY FUN PLACE = XP
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
newchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by nude_couple View Post
< image >

We are on vacation. Thinking of showing off to room service or room make up person...
woww

superb waiting for more pics baby

Old 4 Days Ago
ONE & ONLY FUN PLACE = XP
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
newchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universe
Quote:
< image >

Old 4 Days Ago
enjoy de life
Visit my website

dexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazidexmen360 is hunted by the papparazi
Send a message via Yahoo to dexmen360
Quote:
< image >

amisha is dam hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt nd spicy

Old 4 Days Ago

abhiacharyya30 is beginning to get noticed
Bengali cuckold

Do NOT post or request any information that might jeopardise your account security. This includes, but not limited to - private chat invites, sharing of personal contact number, Email Id, Skype Id, FB profile, etc. Xossip will not be responsible for ANY issue (including phishing/hacking, etc.) that these acts might bring. Please See this for more information.

Thanks
Suzy

Last edited by Suzane007 : 3 Days Ago at 03:55 PM.

Old 4 Days Ago

Crizer has many secret admirers
He saw them very closely

Once I had a video chat with my wife (then GF) I heard a creeping noise coming from her background and asked what was it. Then she said it is the man next door (around 50 -55)trimming grasses in his lawn. His house is bit elevated than her house and her room can be seen through his lawn. Despite this disturbing noise, I said lets get bit horny and said that I wanna see your boobies. But she refused saying that the man next door might notice her flashing boobs through the curtain. Then I said 'so what? let him see'. Then she asked 'you don't mine other men getting to see my body?' Then I said 'you know what I desire yet you keep asking silly questions'. With that she suddenly realized what I am up for and asked how I want him to see her. Then I asked her to open the curtain a bit
( she is opening it)

so the light could come in and he could see her. I asked her to just act like working on the computer and stay ignorant of his presence in the lawn.She stayed topless for about 15 -20 minutes pretending as if she is working on the computer. She said he had several good looks as the sun light nicely came in though the window
(Sun light nicely coming from her left side)

Then he went inside of his house and kept the door half closed. She said that she saw a shadow of him through the door with his binocular. She said it really turned on her when she was thinking about him watching her slouching in various positions on the table closely through his binocular.

I might have shared these pictures before but I never shared the story behind it. Now when we think that he closely saw the boobs it turns both of us. Especially when we meet and talk with him that feeling always coming to my mind that you pervert saw my wife's boobs closely and smiling like some one who knows how my wife's boobs look like.

Old 3 Days Ago
Custom title

Sandfire73 has received several accoladesSandfire73 has received several accoladesSandfire73 has received several accoladesSandfire73 has received several accolades
I lost my Dear " N " buddies jus bcoz of 1 day's chat that went wrong. I never said any thing bad to them but i gave them an advice , which i should not have given to them .
I never thought they wud Leave me for such a reason .
I never thought i never had freedom to talk out of the box to them .
I knew they were understanding but never though they wud be so angry on me.
I never thought my bonding with them was a time pass but they left me jus so instantly.
For me he was like a Buddy Bro and she was like a Darling .
I will not msg them but i dont even know if i m allowed to Comment on the pics they post on Xossip or not ????

I hope someday they will accept me back the way jus like before.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls