Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Requests > Pls help me find these Tamil stories.

Requests Requests for pics and vids, 'who is she' questions and other such stuff.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 17th March 2017
Shyameater Shyameater is offline
 
Join Date: 23rd January 2017
Location: South Tamil nadu
Posts: 49
Rep Power: 1 Points: 139
Shyameater is beginning to get noticed
Pls help me find these Tamil stories.

What story is it? I am remembering the following.


First story : Oru paiyan iruppan. Anni nalla scene kaatuva. Moodethuva. Ivanuku yeriduchu nu therinja udane ellathayum marachruva. Pathini maari behave panna aarambipaa. So ivany avala vitutu Chithia correct pannuvan. Avala poduvan. Avan chithapa foreign la irundhu call panni Skype install panna solluvaru. Ivan install panni chithi ku solli kudupan. Aparam chithi chithapakita Skype la ammanama kaatradha paapan.


Second story : athaiya Chithia nu theriala. Ava Pakathula Ivan paduthrupan. Innoru ponnum paduthrupa. Athai ava kita pesikite Ivan udamba lighta thadavitrupa. Light off aanadhum(I think power cut) medhuva shorts kulla Kai viduva. Andha innoruthita pesikitte. avanuku nalla vedachurum. Avan sunni eeramagra maari irukum. Patha ava oomba aarambichrupa.


Anybody knows these stories names?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 17th March 2017
poospcse's Avatar
poospcse poospcse is online now
Love failure
Visit my website
  Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Councillor: Council Member      
Join Date: 30th July 2014
Location: In brokened heart
Posts: 23,471
Rep Power: 53 Points: 31230
poospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps databasepoospcse has hacked the reps database
theriliye pa story section la kettu paaru ya
______________________________
Oru Paarvaiyal Manathai Parithu Chendraval Neeyadi
Poo SP.CSE

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 17th March 2017
Walter white's Avatar
Walter white Walter white is offline
Up against the stem🍁
 
Join Date: 2nd October 2016
Location: Minnesota, US
Posts: 4,207
Walter white has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to Walter white Send a message via AIM to Walter white Send a message via MSN to Walter white Send a message via Yahoo to Walter white Send a message via Skype™ to Walter white
Aahaa, second story gummunu irukke ya

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 18th March 2017
Shyameater Shyameater is offline
 
Join Date: 23rd January 2017
Location: South Tamil nadu
Posts: 49
Rep Power: 1 Points: 139
Shyameater is beginning to get noticed
anybody knows it?

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 18th March 2017
dark kinght555 dark kinght555 is offline
 
Join Date: 15th March 2015
Posts: 181
Rep Power: 6 Points: 87
dark kinght555 is beginning to get noticed
pls find

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 18th March 2017
lovemygf lovemygf is online now
Custom title
 
Join Date: 26th March 2016
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,361
Rep Power: 5 Points: 713
lovemygf has received several accoladeslovemygf has received several accoladeslovemygf has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyameater View Post
What story is it? I am remembering the following.


First story : Oru paiyan iruppan. Anni nalla scene kaatuva. Moodethuva. Ivanuku yeriduchu nu therinja udane ellathayum marachruva. Pathini maari behave panna aarambipaa. So ivany avala vitutu Chithia correct pannuvan. Avala poduvan. Avan chithapa foreign la irundhu call panni Skype install panna solluvaru. Ivan install panni chithi ku solli kudupan. Aparam chithi chithapakita Skype la ammanama kaatradha paapan.


Second story : athaiya Chithia nu theriala. Ava Pakathula Ivan paduthrupan. Innoru ponnum paduthrupa. Athai ava kita pesikite Ivan udamba lighta thadavitrupa. Light off aanadhum(I think power cut) medhuva shorts kulla Kai viduva. Andha innoruthita pesikitte. avanuku nalla vedachurum. Avan sunni eeramagra maari irukum. Patha ava oomba aarambichrupa.


Anybody knows these stories names?
marbu alagikal antha story name..sema hot story..see in tamil story section

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 21st March 2017
Shyameater Shyameater is offline
 
Join Date: 23rd January 2017
Location: South Tamil nadu
Posts: 49
Rep Power: 1 Points: 139
Shyameater is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemygf View Post
marbu alagikal antha story name..sema hot story..see in tamil story section
Thanks a lot. Sema story. Any idea about first story?

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 21st March 2017
Walter white's Avatar
Walter white Walter white is offline
Up against the stem🍁
 
Join Date: 2nd October 2016
Location: Minnesota, US
Posts: 4,207
Walter white has disabled reputations
Send a message via ICQ to Walter white Send a message via AIM to Walter white Send a message via MSN to Walter white Send a message via Yahoo to Walter white Send a message via Skype™ to Walter white
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemygf View Post
marbu alagikal antha story name..sema hot story..see in tamil story section
Super machi

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 21st March 2017
jiljil1's Avatar
jiljil1 jiljil1 is offline
 
Join Date: 3rd February 2017
Location: Montgomery
Posts: 123
Rep Power: 1 Points: 450
jiljil1 has many secret admirersjiljil1 has many secret admirers
Quote:
Originally Posted by poospcse View Post
theriliye pa story section la kettu paaru ya

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 21st March 2017
lovemygf lovemygf is online now
Custom title
 
Join Date: 26th March 2016
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,361
Rep Power: 5 Points: 713
lovemygf has received several accoladeslovemygf has received several accoladeslovemygf has received several accolades
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyameater View Post
Thanks a lot. Sema story. Any idea about first story?
rendume ore story than bro....diffrent scenes..sema hot machi..dont miss it..sunni ah ready vachuko

Reply With Quote
Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 10:36 AM.
Page generated in 0.03802 seconds