Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult)> Polls > Have you seen your wife/girlfriend being forced sexually?

View Poll Results: Have you seen your wife/girlfriend being forced sexually?
No 15 57.69%
Have seen her being lightly groped against her will 6 23.08%
Have seen her being badly groped or stripped while she is resisting 3 11.54%
Have seen her giving a blow job reluctantly 3 11.54%
Have seen her being fucked while she is resisting 5 19.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 3 Weeks Ago

rek.hothead is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinIndian View Post
So the incident took place before our marriage, when she was my girlfriend.
She was out-of-town on an office tour with her group of colleagues. One night after meeting, they had a dinner party in the hotel. My wife drank so much in the dinner, that she was not even able to stand up and walk properly. So, a couple of Waiters had to assist her to her room. This was noticed by all of the 5-6 guys who were in the group, so they also followed them. When the waiters left her room, they entered inside and got her lying on her bed. They started touching, kissing and fondling her. She was almost passed out, so had little resistance for them. Slowly the guys progressed and they all enjoyed her thoroughly that night. My friend was there as well in the group, so I got the details of that night. He said, not sure whether she responded back or not, but didn't resist as well; all the 5-6 guys took turns and cummed inside her. When they left, she was left lying, oozing out gallons of cum from down there and she was so heavily drunk that she couldn't even realize how many guys were there.
My wife never told me about this incident till date and I came to know this from my friend after few days when they came back from the tour.
What a slut she must had been.

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

ruwan has received several accoladesruwan has received several accoladesruwan has received several accolades
UL: 0.00 b DL: 13.12 mb Ratio: 0.00
WOW! She's a class A slut :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinIndian View Post
So the incident took place before our marriage, when she was my girlfriend.
She was out-of-town on an office tour with her group of colleagues. One night after meeting, they had a dinner party in the hotel. My wife drank so much in the dinner, that she was not even able to stand up and walk properly. So, a couple of Waiters had to assist her to her room. This was noticed by all of the 5-6 guys who were in the group, so they also followed them. When the waiters left her room, they entered inside and got her lying on her bed. They started touching, kissing and fondling her. She was almost passed out, so had little resistance for them. Slowly the guys progressed and they all enjoyed her thoroughly that night. My friend was there as well in the group, so I got the details of that night. He said, not sure whether she responded back or not, but didn't resist as well; all the 5-6 guys took turns and cummed inside her. When they left, she was left lying, passed out completely and oozing out gallons of cum from down there and she was so heavily drunk that she couldn't even realize how many guys were there.
My wife never told me about this incident till date and I came to know this from my friend after few days when they came back from the tour.

Old 1 Week Ago

son700 is beginning to get noticed
Send a message via Yahoo to son700
No.
But she's been groped during her blouse measurement at the tailor shop.

Old 1 Week Ago

shagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accoladesshagisgood has received several accolades
Send a message via Skype™ to shagisgood
no, but would love to see her being subject to some force.

Old 1 Week Ago
Custom title

ruwan has received several accoladesruwan has received several accoladesruwan has received several accolades
UL: 0.00 b DL: 13.12 mb Ratio: 0.00
Like slapping and spanking? ;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shagisgood View Post
no, but would love to see her being subject to some force.

Old 1 Week Ago

juicypineapple is an unknown quantity at this point
So when i started dating my ex, we went out for a party. We were all drunk and happily dancing. My friend was also there and he had also got the girl he was fucking that time. But she passed out. Soon he started dancing with my gf. Others also noticed it. After some time they went to the balcony. Others noticed it and they did ot want me to see so they stopped me in pretence of dancing. But finally I went and saw. He was smooching and groping her hardly. She was giving in. she came back after some time and then we left after having food. I dated her for almost three months. In between she told me that he had messaged her and wanted to meet him. Also that she dreamt of having sex with him. When I use to fuck her she would ask me to take from back. I am sure she was imagining somebody else. Also she would like me to abuse her a lot while fucking. Like randi, slut and all. She told me that her ex used to call her that.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls