Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > SUNIL AND MY MOTHER

Old 26th October 2009

stranger_women is a pillar of our communitystranger_women is a pillar of our community
UL: 195.37 mb DL: 52.00 mb Ratio: 3.76
SUNIL AND MY MOTHER

COPIED FROM NET AND EDITED FOR BETTER AROUSAL
====================================================== That day it was heavily raining when I started to walk to my home after I got down from the bus. I was a student of class 12 and was preparing for my higher secondary exam. That day when I reached to my private tutor’s house I found that his mother was hospitalized and for that reason he has cancelled that days teaching session. So I decided to return back home early. My mother was alone at home.

As I approached my house, I noticed a motor bike parked outside his house. It looked like Sunil’s. Sunil was my uncle Navin’s elder son. He was 2 years senior than me and that time he was doing his B.S.C 2nd year. Navin uncle was a state govt. employee. After my father died in cancer, he was helpful to us in many ways. Opening the gate, I wondered why Sunil was frequently visiting his aunt’s house these days when I am not around. Previously In 2 other situations also I found him in my house when I was not present. He was Very close to me and despite he was senior than me we were very frank. We share all of our secrets to each other. I entered through the back door. The house was unusually calm and I wondered around to find my mom. Suddenly I heard a moan coming from my mom's bedroom. Curiously, I walked softly to the door and slowly peeked into the room. There, on the bed was my mother and Sunil - nude and making love. My mother, Anuradha, was on her back holding her legs up high in the air. Sunil was on top, pumping away vigorously. I gasped in surprise and my first instincts were to get spoil my mother's slutty fun.

But as I watched, I realized that I was getting my hard on watching my mother nude and slutting around, getting fucked on the bed. I immediately changed my mind and decided to watch Sunil fuck my mother. As I watched, I felt a stirring in my crotch. I never thought I would get a hard-on watching my mother. Mothers in India never look sexy to their sons. But I started having hard-ons looking at my mother's body. I never thought of my mother being sexy before. At 42, My mom Anuradha was chubby and a little fat. She was five foot, one inch tall and had long black hair that bobbed playfully when she had a head bath. She had big breasts about 40DD that had sagged a bit over the years and certainly showed her age. Since My mom always wear sarees, I never had an opportunity to peek on her nakedness before. The twosome rolled over, putting my Mother on top. I notice clearly that mother pushing on to Sunils cock for a re-entry. I could see Sunil’s cock with its bright-red tip lining up with the outer ends of my Mom's dripping pussy. I watched taking and molesting my cock in my hand as my Mother bounced up and down, taking Sunils’s cock fully with each downward thrust. Sunil cupped each of my mother's breasts, squeezing them slightly for every stroke. Their genitals were intertwined. I was about to scream when I saw Sunil ejaculated into my mother's pussy. Mom collapsed into Sunil’s arms and the held each other closely. Later one day I caught Sunil and asked him about the matter. He was not ready to tell anything. Then I had to force him saying I will inform the matter to my uncle and if they don’t believe me fully then also It will be hard for him to continue this relation. But if he tells me everything then I will not tell anyone about the matter and he can continue to enjoy fucking my mom. After my assurance he broke his silence and told me everything. He told me “do you remember the incident when your mom went to Delhi to attend the marriage ceremony of one of her sister’s relative. You said “my secondary exam is coming and I can’t go”. Then Aunty asked my mom for help. My mom assured her and told that Sunil will take you to Delhi. I said “yes I remember the incident”. Sunil continues …….

The time available for getting reservations in Train was very short and hence we got a waiting ticket. My father suggested aunty that she should not go by having a waiting ticket because it is Diawli season, it won’t be easy to get a berth in train. But Aunty insisted that any how she has to go to Delhi to attend the marriage ceremony. So my father gave up and said don't hesitate to pay any amount to the TT for getting the birth because it is an overnight journey. Well we started for the journey in the afternoon at 2.45 PM to New Delhi Railway station. My Aunty was wearing saree and blouse and was looking very beautiful to me because it was the first time when I and Aunty were going alone on a journey. My father tried hard to get reservation on the platform itself but could not manage to get even a single birth for us. We were standing in the gallery of the compartment and I was looking around for TT to come and check the tickets of all passengers while standing in the gallery. The TT came and after all my efforts I could manage to get one single birth for both of us. Aunty said its all right doesn’t be bothered for that we will manage on one birth only. We climbed on the birth it was top most birth. The next birth was empty I did not know who is going to come there but I was very much excited by now by having a thought that we will be sleeping together in a single birth. We had our dinner before sleeping. Now it was 9.30 PM and I found that a child may be of 10 years came to sleep on the next birth. We also drew our blanket from the bag and tried to sleep facing each other. It was very tight to sleep with Aunty since she was very fat and I too was not light weight. Any how we slept there. After approximately 30 minutes Aunty was in deep sleep and she started to move her body that resulted in crushing me towards the partition wall of the compartment. I did not want to disturb her so kept on staring here and there. By now every one around us was in deep sleep and the train was running at full speed I knew that next station is to come after 2 hours from now so I had an idea to explore Aunty having this in my mind I immediately got aroused and my dick started to get hardened it immediately took a jump in my pants and tried to come out of my underwear. I slowly put my hand on Aunti's boobs to check whether she is in sleep or not and learned that she is sleeping like any thing. I kept my one hand on her big breasts and with the other hand lifted her saree I was very conscious about the blanket that it should not get removed. I lifted her saree up to her thighs and moved my hand there. Her thighs were very strong, fat and smooth I moved my hand a bit further and got touch of her panty it was a silky one and almost penetrated her pussy cheeks her pussy lips were out of the panty and the fabric was rubbing her clit. I further moved my hand down and tried to touch her ass cheeks but could not do that. I further had some courage and tried to explore her pussy so I inserted my hand in her panty there I noted that she had no pubic hairs I thought that she might have shaven it in a day or two. I slowly stroked her clit and tried to measure the length it was a long and thick clit I presumed that may be due to age it would have got to be lengthy and swollen. But to my bad luck aunty opened her eyes may be she would have got an impression that some body is exploring her pussy. I immediately removed my hand. And tried to pretend that I was I deep sleep and do not what is happening. But after 10 minutes Aunty was again in deep sleep so I again started to explore her pussy. I now insert my middle fingure in her pussy it was wet with the pussy juices so my finger went in easily. Your mom did not show any action to my dare so I slowly started to move my finger in and out and kept my mouth near her cleavage. She now widened her legs a bit so I increased the speed of fingering her pussy.
By now I also got confirmed that she wants me to finger fuck her. And it was certified after a minute only that Aunty opened her eyes. I do not remove my hand from her pussy kept on fingering there. She slowly said beta main PESHAAB KAR KE AATI HOON. She went and returned after 5 minutes. And said “TUZHE KOI TAKLEEF TO NAHI HO RAHI HAI MERE SATH SONE MEIN,” “NAHI AUNTY” I answered. TO CHAL SO JAYE LEKIN TU JO KAR RAHA THA OH CHALU RAKHANA BETA SUNIL. MUJHAY BAHUT MAJA AHA RAHA HAI ISME".

I could not understand what she meant to say but she lifted her saree a slightly over her knees in the blanket and fell for sleep. But by now I was fully impressed with Aunties pussy section. Continuing my silly action I again put my hand on her pussy. I noticed that she has removed her panty and I again started fingering her cunt. She too widened her legs to facilitate me and after 2 minutes of fingering I found that Aunty has kept her hand on my zipper and trying to hold my lund in her hand. So I with the other hand opened my zipper and let my thick and hard lund come out. She took my lund in her hand and moved her figures to judge the length. She was aroused by now and smiled by looking at me and kissed me at my lips. I too reciprocated the same. She said “ tera khilona to bahut mast hai re Sunil.” I did not say any thing and kept on fingering her cunt.
She moved towards me and after few minutes we both were holding each other very firmly. After 5 minutes of fingering and Aunties actions on my lund I ejaculated my cum in her hand, Which she took to her mouth and licked.She immediately shoot up her cum also. I noted that her cunt was now releasing and tightening around my fingure. She said in my ears that I have also come. You are very naughty you have fucked your own Aunty

Then we talked for a few more minutes and then with your mother’s assurance that she would allow me to fuck her I tried to sleep, but could not manage to do so. Whole night with my open eyes I was thinking of fucking your mom and masturbated for once in the train toilet. At 9.00 AM we reached our final destination. After that incident we used to meet when you are not around and we enjoy sex together.

Last edited by stranger_women : 26th October 2009 at 03:59 PM.

Old 26th October 2009
Custom title

i.love.this is hunted by the papparazii.love.this is hunted by the papparazii.love.this is hunted by the papparazii.love.this is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 52.30 mb DL: 428.50 mb Ratio: 0.12
repped you +
i enjoyed your story very much
keep sharing

and visit my signature thread also

Old 14th January 2010
Custom title

adujee is hunted by the papparaziadujee is hunted by the papparaziadujee is hunted by the papparaziadujee is hunted by the papparaziadujee is hunted by the papparaziadujee is hunted by the papparazi
thx for share

Old 20th June 2010
Custom title

rajkhirbath is hunted by the papparazirajkhirbath is hunted by the papparazirajkhirbath is hunted by the papparazirajkhirbath is hunted by the papparazirajkhirbath is hunted by the papparazirajkhirbath is hunted by the papparazirajkhirbath is hunted by the papparazi
good one

Old 20th June 2010
-
Visit my website

trisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autographtrisha143 has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
gud
http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php...34bff&t=765839

Old 20th January 2012
Custom title

shanto1958 has received several accoladesshanto1958 has received several accoladesshanto1958 has received several accolades
nice story

Old 21st January 2012
Custom title

ladieslover1234567 has received several accoladesladieslover1234567 has received several accoladesladieslover1234567 has received several accolades
UL: 0.00 b DL: 61.99 mb Ratio: 0.00
nice ....... continue.......

Old 13th January 2016
Custom title

raj558 has received several accoladesraj558 has received several accoladesraj558 has received several accoladesraj558 has received several accoladesraj558 has received several accolades
hot story awesome

Old 2 Days Ago
Custom title

femaleworship is a pillar of our communityfemaleworship is a pillar of our communityfemaleworship is a pillar of our communityfemaleworship is a pillar of our communityfemaleworship is a pillar of our communityfemaleworship is a pillar of our communityfemaleworship is a pillar of our communityfemaleworship is a pillar of our communityfemaleworship is a pillar of our community
nice

Old 3 Hours Ago
Creampie lover

shang40 is hunted by the papparazishang40 is hunted by the papparazishang40 is hunted by the papparazishang40 is hunted by the papparazishang40 is hunted by the papparazishang40 is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 166.41 mb DL: 519.63 mb Ratio: 0.32
Not exactly in train but in a bus journey my friend Parag accompanied my mom and they developed intimacy which lead to sleep with him.