Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Old Events, Meets etc. > ★ ★ 2011 Chennai Meet Review ★ ★

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 15th August 2011
Upgraded

mediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to mediafire Send a message via Skype™ to mediafire
UL: 210.52 gb DL: 41.59 gb Ratio: 5.06
Cool ★ ★ 2011 Chennai Meet Review ★ ★

★ ★ Aug 2011 Chennai Meet Review ★ ★

First of all am happy to have made my first xb meet , its quite exciting to see the
real faces behind all those user IDs . I came to india 2 weeks back and as soon as i called gump he gave the idea about the meet and i was organizing the first meet of mine . we planned to have in some different place apart from shopping malls and Bar , so chose a resort on the ECR road .

Members who made it Mediafire , Gump , Manikbasa , ondipulli , V_siddesh , PEPPY25011991 , Powermatrix , Chandrutamil and Paul , one more VIP who didnt make it to the meet as he promised is none other than Pondyservice1 others had excuses and reasons .

everyone was supposed to meet in resort at 10 AM , but as usual we had delays here and there , myself being the manager i too got late there , thanks to ondipulli

Powermatrix and peppy had made it in time , me and ondi pulli joined them followed by chandru and paul . gump , bot and manik was the last to make it

after the formal introductions , we all started to talk about common things about xb and VT , all the while we were talking about these things ondi and manik was asking the other members to PM the links to new masala videos

Powermatrix & Peppy discussed few forums things with ondi and Gump which i tried to understand but i never really got wat they are talking about the harder i tried the harder it become so i stopped trying

Paul left in an hour as he had some other commitments to carry on , he was a silent listener all this time , we all even suspected that he was from Cyber Crime

chandru was discussing seriously with Peppy about some very important business deal which he refused to share with us

Ondi was trying to say to everyone how difficult is moderation and how good he is in that

Gump was so last in the communication without his smilies
yet he tied to make it

then we all moved to the theme park and went for only one ride , while me and ondi was trying some PnV stuff , bot got dizzy in the ride

after that we all got hungry and it was lunch time too
we all thought it was going to be some normal lunch , but it become a tideous job for us , we ordered 4 Godzilla Dosa , its around 1 meter in length and thats why the name
we all worked hard to finish three but 4th one was like mission impossible so had to exchange that with some Poori which we werent able to finish , while having lunch people around us started to stare us like some gladiators
in the battle field to escape from that we left the place as soon as the lunch got over .

Manik was the mokkasamy of the Meet
i thank him for have made to this meet , as he had to travel from his hometown just for the meet
manik was cracking jokes like he used to do in VT , he was virtually trying to make the place as VT

avs called us , he didnt believe that 9 members had made to the meet , so we all gave attendance over phone

Pondy chithappu called
and everyone talked to him , but he didnt talk to me
yena yaematheetaaru

by 4 PM we called it for the day and everyone had to say goodbye

Finally , it was a different meet with lot fun and excitment .

just made a short review of the meet , other members will share their's

Media

Old 15th August 2011
Upgraded

mediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps databasemediafire has hacked the reps database
PEPPY

First Of All Again Hi,
Am Just a normal Member Here..With a Doubt I Pm'ed Media Regarding My Presence 4 Surprise U Guys Acepted (It Shows ur Kindness) !@ Am LilBit Feared Of u Guys & Police (Still I Have a Dought With Mr.Aavin (Milk) ..But U Guys R Great......I Enjoyed a Lot With U..... MoreOver I Got Many Useful Infos From Chandruu (Regarding XXX) Ithuku Mela Solla Mudiyathu Boss (Business Tactics)! Hence Powermatrix Is my Old Friend...Not More Abt Him
A Expected Guy (Pondy) Was Missing There !
Altough We R In Theme Park , We Just Went For Only 1 Ride ! That 2 PNV (Glamour) Pannada Payan Athulayum Oruthan Yenthirichi Innu Marachittan ! Even Though We Enjoyed ! Manik Was The Man In FEAR....But He Lil Maked Up Through His Face (Keep On Smiling)
As I Spent With a Day With Ondipuli .....I Came 2 Know MODERATION So So So Difficult,In Many Places His Speech Reflected It !
About Bot,Another Guy,Sorry i forgot his name.......they also spoke well.....But Last But Not Least....Our Godzila Dosai ! (Those Who Came For Theme Park Was Wholy Lokking (Starring) @ US ! (Is They Normal Humans)

Conclusion : The Meet was a great sucess and i got a new more friends....Especially (Director....) Avan Kitta Visayam Irukku Machi;s

Finally After All Leaving We (Myself+Powermatrix) Ended Up With Our Last Friend Manik,Then Only i Came To KNow For This Meet He Came From His Native Saying Friend;s Marrage ! ! AVAN ROMBA NALLAVAN DA !

This All Abt My Review Abt The Meet ! Egarly Waiting For The Next Meet With Pondy !

Regards

PEPPY !!

Last edited by mediafire : 16th August 2011 at 07:15 AM.

Old 15th August 2011
Upgraded

Powermatrix

Hai Exbians ,,

I have seen the Exbii chennai meet previous threads , i was wondering what these guys do ... Since recently i was replying in NHB thread and saw the Chennai meet thread .. when i went inside thread I saw the names of Mediafire and Ondipuli and i thought only Top 10 replies will get to go to the meet and so i PM ed Mediafire that i also wanna come ... surprisingly he added me ...

But after adding only , he replied to send my Phone num , then i got scared , whether it will lead to any problem , so i didnt reply for his message for some 2-3 days ...

Then i discussed about this with this my dear true friend Peppy , he told nothing will happen , and i also thought that as Pondyservice anna ( big shot ) is coming ,there is nothing to fear...

The big day came,

When I and Peppy went to the resort first at 9 45 AM , there was lots of gals and couples there , as it was a holiday , we were enjoying them ( through eyes )

Then came Ondipuli and chandru .. it was all of surprises , as everyone were well decent and friendly ...After the initial introduction , came Mediafire , he was like fire in his walk and talk ..

We were all discussing about what we do , and it was surprises for everyone ..Then slowly came Paul ...( silent man )

Actually , when we all spoke with everyone , he was very reserved and i thought he is a Spy and suddenly he will give signal and police will come and ROUND UP us .

Then , after some time , came v_siddhesh , Manikbasa , Gump as a trio , all came and shook hands like businessmen for signing a business ...lol

Then , we went in the resort and all were enjoying the Milf's and PNV's there ... and went to rides , but unfortunately MR chandrutamil , didnt come to the ride as he told he will vomit ...He is also a silent guy , but has passion and dedication to films and making it to hollywood level ...

Then in the ride , the center of attraction was a nice beauty whom we all enjoyed through our eyes .. and everyone shouting in the rides was awesome ...

Then , AVS and Pondy called us to take attendence...then we were hungry and Mediafire and Ondipuli ordereed a big GODZILA DOSAI ( 3 FEET = 1 mETRE ) dosai ..hence its name , as it was self service , when we took it to the table everyone was seeing us ...then we ate it , then came another godzilla , and another , totally 3 , woww , we ate all the Godzillas ...

Then we sat for sometime and came ..I was surprised about the sincerity and devotion of Manikbasha for Exbii and his friends has he came all the way from his native to Chennai just for the meet..

I was surprised to know both Manikbasha and gump are married , but both look like gym bodies and very young ...

Overall , this meet was a GRAND SUCCESS and once in a lifetime exp for me .. i got new friends , it made us close

Thanks
Powermatrix

Last edited by mediafire : 16th August 2011 at 07:19 AM.

Old 15th August 2011
Upgraded

Cool "SHORT" Review from GUMP

My Short review:

Met Manik in his crib Hotel Raaj Palace

Waiting for Sexy Biatch Manik to come down

Manik biatch was so sexy that i was about to rape, but refrained as it was open palce

Then off to our gr8 SUMO place to pick

biladey bugger we waited for 15mins for our lazy TATA SUMO to join us

then we started off to MGM Resort

On the way our enjoyed some hard rock music

Reached the place...

was expecting only 2 people media and Ondi , But was shocked to see 9 people waiting for us

9 people who are they.....

Then after the intiall introduction and some we straight away went to the villa room booked for us in the 14th floor

Villa room view was fantastic......

Then came down, had some Bacardi mixed in classic goldspot bottle.

Then went on a adventures boat ride against the high tide in the sea and reached a small island with lot of Streach mark aunties and babes

Then was disturbed badly by the call from AVS.... in the call also present was our GFN mod Pyar Rohit...

Rohit and AVS where sharing a hotel room, they told in call

The call lasted for a tiresome 1 hour

Rohit is a native from Madurai and is having a small petty shop as business and is online in NHB pretending not knowing tamil

Biladey imposter

Then came the call of Edision

another call from pondy asking some adivce on some personal matter

Then came the unforgettable part of Meet... the LUNCH

We all went to the Villa's sea view dinning in 15th floor.

then this media bugger, ordered 4 godzilla Dosa's

after finising 3 dosa's and throwing the 4th dosa in to the Sea from the 15th floor.... we again had some Red Label

Chatted about for another 2 hours and after a few more tiresome calls from AVS and Rohit.... we called it quits

Then came the tough part..... saying goodbye

Then every one took their respective AUDI's, BMW's, Bugatti, Hayabusa, Volvo and left back home to log in to NHB and post some spam

All in all it was a wonderful meet with maximum members attending in recent XB history

Few Facts

AVS is planning to open an eXBii Retail shop in his city with all threads available in display

Pyare Rohit is a petty shop owner in Madurai and is a Village Brat who like to talk trash in tamil but when it comes to NHB, he does not know Tamil

Manik is really a sexy biatch

is boty

boty owns me 1,500

Media does not like hot temperature

Thondipulli likes ORANGE color very much and he is obsessive with Orange Tshirts

if remember anything new... will update laterzzz

Last edited by mediafire : 16th August 2011 at 09:44 AM.

Old 15th August 2011
Upgraded

Cool Manikbasa

The Great CHENNAI MEET 18.05.2011
First of all am happy to have made my second xb meet , its quite exciting to see thereal faces behind all those user IDs for the first time I reach chennai at 8 AM by BUS and as soon as booked room near to koyembedu bustand then i informed gump machi to pickup me after one hour gulfi (GUMP)came to pickup me by car at 10AM. Gulfi nice looking hansome guy he look likes bollywood hero
After pickuping me we both started to pick up V_siddesh super MoD we went to his spot we informed siddu that we have reached his spot in between time we(me & gulfi) discuss lot of XB members like Xyster,budmaash,2nitin2,…………etc. on that booty’s spot I searched for PnV Glamour girls for me no one is there I think becoz of independence day leave.
After 15mins at 11AM our super Mod siddu came. He looks like college boy
Everyone was supposed to meet in resort at 11 AM becoz of booty we had delayed one hour Ondipuli & medifire reached the spot and they informed us. We make our travel fast on the way we enjoyed some hard rock music with unknown lauguage and finally we reached the spot and park the car we start searching our two friends here and there finally we called mediafire to were are they finally we found some crowd near the spot from there media show his hand to conform them after seeing them we shocked to saw 6 ppls are there (we chatted 2 days before on VT that thay are some one alias playing with our meet thread) so only we shocked to see thems and we introduce each other mediafire,ondipuli,peppy,powermatrix,chandrutamil and paul after intro then we all moved to the theme park all were enjoying the Milf's and PnV there and went for boat ride chandrutamil didnt come to the ride as he told he will vomit and mee too scared:scare: to go but what to do my friends are here so I made ride with lots of scare before ride start pondy anna call but im not able to speek becoz of scareness (he thought im drunked) so cut the phone call. Finally scary ride was over .
After that we enjoyed live PnV few minits we call avs unlce he confused us becoz on that call pyar_rohit also there they both fooled us that avs also in chennai after our bad words they scared and told the trouth that call was confrence call we chated for more then half an hour after that we all get hungry and it was lunch time too so Me, Mediafire and Ondipuli ordereed a big GODZILA DOSAI as it was self service , when we took it to the table everyone was seeing us (not us our DOSAI) first one fight with me,booty,chandru,gulfi After 20 mins second dosai ready peppy & media hungrly bring that dosai. while eating pondy anna call we all VT friends talk with anna I forgot to give the phone to media and our media’s full consetrate is on godsilla dosai so poor media fail to listen we are talking with whom after ondis turn he also cut the pondy anna’s call becoz of godsilla dosai. After finishing our lunch we all search place for take rest unfortunately all shadow place are acupied by lovers so we started to leech live PnV:. After 1 hour nearly 3.45Pm we plan to end our meet. Gulfi and booty went by gulfi’s car media and ondi went by media’s bike chandru went by his bike me,peppy and powermatrix went by bus they help me how to go to my area becoz that was by first visit to Chennai.Thanks pappy and powewrmatrix for helping me.
Nearly 4.30Pm I went to room and took a long sleep got up at 10.30 and went to bustand but my bus is on 11.15 so half an hour I enjoyed live PnV in busstand that’s all.
Overall , this meet was a GRAND SUCCESS

there are lots off spelling mistakes are there pls forgive me for that mistakes

Last edited by mediafire : 16th August 2011 at 05:38 PM.

Old 15th August 2011
Upgraded

Smile Paul123456

I would definitely say that i am fortunate enough to meet the mixed personalities in this meet (15-Aug-2011). You know what, i usually won’t find time to get into any forum to spend time but to my surprise, i had spent around 12 hours in this long week end in this forum by just reading the happenings in this forum, which obviously attracted me to join this meet.

Once i confirmed my participation, Mediafire sent me a separate note mentioning the meet is at 10AM so i started early to be there at atleast 5 minutes before but after reaching there i found none and realized that i was a fool (later i found there were two others in this list ). Called Mediafire and found that he just started and he is on the way, just then i realized that 10AM mentioned was the time he depart from his home... Though i felt bad about being there at 10AM, i compromised myself because there were two others reached site @ 9AM with lot more expectations.

Infact I came to the meet with lot more expectations...i know you all started thinking alot because of the word “expectations”...but control yourself...i meant about the crowd but bit disappointed in just seeing 6 members initially and then 9 members however i was happy to hear that this is the first time these number of members came out for a meet, thank you all for your time.

Due to some personal commitments, i was not able to continue but i was very happy to see multiple personalities. As all are very old (in XB) they started chatting a lot about the happenings in XB....and observed that few done their homework and came with open ended questions (it’s a laundry list) but it didn’t last for a long . As i was not very much active in this forum, i was just listening (active listener) what are they talking and astonished to see them talking about everything (human/machine/nature/etc)...

Though this site has huge number of members from chennai & surroundings only very few turned up. Hats off to Manick for travelling all the way, around 12 hours(to and fro) to attend this meet.

Special thanks for Mediaafire for organizing and bringing everyone together.

Others, i would say you missed it, please try to make it in the future.

Last edited by mediafire : 17th August 2011 at 08:11 AM.

Old 15th August 2011
Upgraded

Wink Chennai Meet August 2011- Ondipuli's Dairy Quotes

Initially when media proposed a chennai meet i thought it would be usual faces at the meet but to my surprise there were pretty new faces too Total of 9 members attended the meet out of which 4 are leeachers .

Me and media started around 9.30 from our place to towards the meet venue and reached there around 10 am and by that time chandra,powermatix and pepy where already for us. Chandra was the first person to meet us immedialty when we stepped into the venue he was sipping his and came and intoduced himself followd by power matix and pepy who joined after having a glimse of in the nearby bus stop. Then Paul joined us and he was questioning too much whether we are not afraid of being caught by the cops etc etc we suspected him to be from the cyber wing Then after a long wait gump,manik and bot joined us. Then we moved on with the day's plan and went to the resort cum theme park and just for fun took a ride and myself,media,powermatix and pepy kept ourself entertained wit pnv stuff here and there and few chit chats

Later we called avs but rohit picked up don knw wat they were doing in the same room but rohit complained avs is not co-operating.
Tumy bells started ringing and we moved to the garden restaurant over there and orders 4 1meter long doas. All the chick,milfs were staring at our plates While at lunch pondy called us ad was discussing his next india visit and next meet plans also promised to bare the flight expense if we travel to his place for the next meet all time during the met peppy and chandra were spotted together making few business deals . Later we all bid good bye and departed.

Special mention Manik for from his place to chennai to make this meet a grand success and also thanks to peppy,powermatix,chandra and paul for ur surprise visits

Media,gump organizers did a great job bot threw my coolers into car trunk.

Last edited by mediafire : 18th August 2011 at 03:44 PM.

Old 15th August 2011
Upgraded

Botty Reviews :declare:

Around 9:30, i got a call from Gulfi saying that he would take another 1hr to reach the pick up spot. Thinking that there would be plenty of time, i went to PNV and started to .

But suddenly within 20min, Gulfi called again and said he was at my Pick up spot already . Cursing him, i hurridely put on some pants and rushed off.

Reached there to see Gulfi and Manik sitting cosily in the front seat of a black tinted alto . I managed to interrupt their activities () and we started for the meet spot.

After 1hr of struck looks between Gulfi and Manik , i was quite ready to jump out at MGM and check out the cool babes . But to our surprise, when we reached there we found a bunch of more than 7 guys to ambush us We then learnt that Media had managed to hustle up many people to attend the meet promising them

Gulfi and Manik started their activities again, and MGM authorities having had enough us all out.

So, we packed up again and went to VGP

After entering VGP, the calls finally started to come in. Pondy was among the first to call, and we all took turns to have a nice long chat with him ( except Media of course ). Then AVS/Rohit called us from same room( ) and after finishing the chat with them, all of us were

So, we decided it was time to catch up on something to eat. Media boss had the great idea() that we should order something special, and hence went for 4 Godzilla Dosas( ).

Somehow we managed to finish 3, and swapped the 4th for some Chola Baturas

Then we lounged around and started to go into a variety of discussions Some items on the plate were

* Durga ( what else is new )
* Myla and KK's funky Hair-do's
* How GF funds XB.
* How Mango speaks in broken Tamil( Google translate and its uses were revealed )
* Top-secret alt identities of some of the meet members
* Pondy and his other nefarious activities

Finally, we broke off around 3PM and Gulfi again dropped me off

Last edited by v_siddhesh : 20th August 2011 at 10:35 AM.

Old 15th August 2011
Upgraded

res7

Old 15th August 2011
Upgraded

res8

Free Video Chat with Indian Girls