Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Masala> Pics n Vids (glamour) > Hot & Sexy Homely Sluts

Pics n Vids (glamour) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 24th January 2014
Live And Let Live
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
kavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps databasekavyalover has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to kavyalover

great start bro
MEGHANA RAJ
SWATHI VARMA aka SWATHIKA

Old 25th January 2014
I Will Come Back
Visit my website

rajbr1981 has hacked the reps databaserajbr1981 has hacked the reps databaserajbr1981 has hacked the reps databaserajbr1981 has hacked the reps databaserajbr1981 has hacked the reps databaserajbr1981 has hacked the reps databaserajbr1981 has hacked the reps databaserajbr1981 has hacked the reps databaserajbr1981 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to rajbr1981

+25 PLUS

Last edited by rajbr1981 : 25th January 2014 at 04:11 AM.

Old 29th January 2014
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.99 gb DL: 7.90 gb Ratio: 3.54

Sleep, stretched out fully on drying hay
Nap away in the heat of day
Sleep curled up warmly under the cover
Slumber in the night so bitter
Sleep away with a loud annoying snore
Doze; do not care what they will say
Sleep peacefully with a quiet rhythm
Nod off that delicious dinner

Sleep away all fears weighing on your mind
Sleep away the tormenting pains
Sleep away the aching muscles and bones
Sleep away debts and unpaid bills
Sleep away the sadness of a lost love
Sleep away, for no cause at all
Sleep away, whenever you have a chance
Sleep away, heal body and soul.............

Old 12th February 2014

jackson5 is a pillar of our communityjackson5 is a pillar of our communityjackson5 is a pillar of our communityjackson5 is a pillar of our communityjackson5 is a pillar of our communityjackson5 is a pillar of our communityjackson5 is a pillar of our community
UL: 73.97 mb DL: 3.93 gb Ratio: 0.02
edited
ALL PICTURES POSTED BY ME ARE NOT MINE , I DO NOT OWN THEM , I HAVE COLLECTED THEM FROM OTHER SITES AND BLOGS , IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE PICS , THEY WILL BE TAKEN DOWN , MODS ARE FREE TO CHANGE ANYTHING IN MY THREADS . THANKYOU , ENJOY THE POSTS

Last edited by jackson5 : 24th February 2014 at 09:56 PM.

Old 12th February 2014
Ruling the Seas

searuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps databasesearuler has hacked the reps database
UL: 51.55 mb DL: 54.86 mb Ratio: 0.94
beautiful thread

suzane buddy

Old 12th February 2014
One for All, All for One.
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund      
:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database:Lone Wolf: has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to :Lone Wolf: Send a message via Skype™ to :Lone Wolf:
+25 with

Old 12th February 2014
Custom title

riya777 has hacked the reps databaseriya777 has hacked the reps databaseriya777 has hacked the reps databaseriya777 has hacked the reps databaseriya777 has hacked the reps databaseriya777 has hacked the reps databaseriya777 has hacked the reps databaseriya777 has hacked the reps databaseriya777 has hacked the reps databaseriya777 has hacked the reps database
+25

Old 13th February 2014
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by kavyalover View Post

great start bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajbr1981 View Post

+25 PLUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by nand View Post

< image >

< image >

Sleep, stretched out fully on drying hay
Nap away in the heat of day
Sleep curled up warmly under the cover
Slumber in the night so bitter
Sleep away with a loud annoying snore
Doze; do not care what they will say
Sleep peacefully with a quiet rhythm
Nod off that delicious dinner

Sleep away all fears weighing on your mind
Sleep away the tormenting pains
Sleep away the aching muscles and bones
Sleep away debts and unpaid bills
Sleep away the sadness of a lost love
Sleep away, for no cause at all
Sleep away, whenever you have a chance
Sleep away, heal body and soul.............

< image >

< image >
Quote:
Originally Posted by searuler View Post
beautiful thread

suzane buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh sarhadi View Post
+25 with
Quote:
Originally Posted by riya777 View Post
+25
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 13th February 2014
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
a lot for the contribution. keep adding

N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 13th February 2014
Visit my website

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls