Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> No Holds Barred > Funny quotes behind trucks!!!!!!!

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th February 2014
\\\\\ The B U Double Z /////
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
JustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by tits4tat View Post
waqt nay mujhe phir se dulhan bana diya

Old 19th February 2014
Brings :love: Like A Rainbow
Visit my website

LuvlyCuple has hacked the reps databaseLuvlyCuple has hacked the reps databaseLuvlyCuple has hacked the reps databaseLuvlyCuple has hacked the reps databaseLuvlyCuple has hacked the reps databaseLuvlyCuple has hacked the reps databaseLuvlyCuple has hacked the reps databaseLuvlyCuple has hacked the reps databaseLuvlyCuple has hacked the reps databaseLuvlyCuple has hacked the reps database

LuvlyCuple
Originally Posted by zee_go_lo I am addicted to this thread, brother! Originally Posted by LuvlyCuple "Same here Zee Bro That's y cant resist to stop posting Pics of My Sweet Lovely Friendly Decent Wife "

Old 19th February 2014
\\\\\ The B U Double Z /////
  IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest      
JustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps databaseJustFlyingHigh has hacked the reps database
+ 25 with and

Old 20th February 2014
~Vikrant~

baketi_expert has hacked the reps databasebaketi_expert has hacked the reps databasebaketi_expert has hacked the reps databasebaketi_expert has hacked the reps databasebaketi_expert has hacked the reps databasebaketi_expert has hacked the reps databasebaketi_expert has hacked the reps databasebaketi_expert has hacked the reps database
+25 Reps added to you

Old 20th February 2014
Navel Lover

boddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps database
UL: 358.87 mb DL: 384.98 mb Ratio: 0.93
+ 25

Old 21st February 2014
www.xossip.com
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
23n24 has hacked the reps database23n24 has hacked the reps database23n24 has hacked the reps database23n24 has hacked the reps database23n24 has hacked the reps database23n24 has hacked the reps database23n24 has hacked the reps database23n24 has hacked the reps database23n24 has hacked the reps database23n24 has hacked the reps database23n24 has hacked the reps database23n24 has hacked the reps database23n24 has hacked the reps database23n24 has hacked the reps database23n24 has hacked the reps database23n24 has hacked the reps database
with

Old 21st February 2014
Jiyo To Shaan Se
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
super84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps databasesuper84 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to super84
UL: 494.98 mb DL: 916.64 mb Ratio: 0.54
Quote:
Originally Posted by tits4tat View Post
Hum Do Hamare Do, Unke Baad Jitne Bhi Hon, Sabko Punjab aur Haryana bhej do” (Behind a truck from Bihar)
bahoot achhe tits bhaibaaa.....

Old 21st February 2014
Custom title

King Kabir is hunted by the papparaziKing Kabir is hunted by the papparaziKing Kabir is hunted by the papparaziKing Kabir is hunted by the papparazi
बुरी नज़र वाले, तेरे बच्चे जियें,
बड़े होकर, देसी शराब पिय

Old 21st February 2014
Custom title

sapna1001 is one with the universesapna1001 is one with the universesapna1001 is one with the universesapna1001 is one with the universesapna1001 is one with the universesapna1001 is one with the universesapna1001 is one with the universesapna1001 is one with the universesapna1001 is one with the universesapna1001 is one with the universesapna1001 is one with the universe
NICE

Old 22nd February 2014
Navel Lover

boddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps databaseboddu has hacked the reps database
UL: 358.87 mb DL: 384.98 mb Ratio: 0.93
+ 25

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls