Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Love you teacher

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 14th March 2014
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.99 gb DL: 7.90 gb Ratio: 3.54
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveyousoniye View Post
"Mr. Walker!"

The voice of my English teacher caught me off guard. I was basically a shy guy, still not used to this high school stuff, and I tried to stay out of the limelight. Since my mom had moved into my grandparents' house following my grandmother's death, I had been forced to transfer from the all-boys school I had attended to this public high school for my senior year. Now on Monday of my second week in school, this sounded like I was in some kind of trouble.

"Mr. Walker! That sort of prank will not be tolerated in this school. Come here, Mr. Walker!"

I turned to verify that she was talking to me, hoping that there was another Walker in the class but knowing that it wasn't so. Sure enough she was looking right at me. Slowly I headed up the aisle as the other students scrambled to their seats.

This teacher was, without a doubt, the most voluptuous, the sexiest woman I had ever in my life seen, including women on the silver screen at the local Metroplex. I didn't think she was yet thirty, she had flaming red hair, but she had a pair of world-class melons on her chest. Not that you could see them. She always wore dresses or blouses that buttoned right up to her neck. And while her skirts were hemmed above her knee, they were just fashionable and not high enough to show all that much. However the mere sight of her gave me, a pimply-faced eighteen year old, a hard-on every time. Every day I walked into her class, I had to walk with my book bag in front of me to hide my condition. It was to my dismay that I had forgotten today.

Although I had gotten to my seat before I heard her call my name, I hadn't put my bag down and now I held it in front of me. I couldn't keep my eyes off her chest and my cock remained rock hard. I stopped a few feet from her as she stood in front of her desk.

Her countenance was stern as she stared at my eyes with determination.

"It is neither funny nor right to make fun of any one's physical condition, Mr. Walker. And to mock the females of this class so blatantly as you have this afternoon is not only disrespectful, it is downright criminal. Do you understand?"

I had no idea what I had done wrong. I hadn't said anything or done anything ... except what my body did that my mind couldn't seem to control.

"N ... No, ma'am" I stuttered.

"I mean this, Mr. Walker."

Swiftly she strode to me, pushed my book bag aside and yanked my shirt up out of my jeans. She was still talking when she grabbed my prick

"Stuffing socks into your pants to mock a woman is ... is ... uh ... oh, Mr. Walker, I'm sorry."

Hastily she tried to pull my shirt back together but the two lower buttons had popped off. She tried stuffing the tail of my shirt into my jeans but it just wouldn't contain my member. Maybe the fact that the upper three inches were above my belt line and rested just above my navel made it hard for the shirt to conceal my condition. I looked at Mrs. Stanton and realized that she was now completely embarrassed by what she had done to me.

There were giggles and guffaws and whistles from all over the classroom. I pulled my shirt together, covered my middle with the book bag again and hurried back to my seat. I got propositions from several girls and lots of laughs from the guys, although I thought some of them looked enviously at me.

I sat down and tried to pull my clothes back together. Megan Styles, sitting across the aisle, waved two safety pins in the air. When Mrs. Stanton nodded, Megan knelt in front of me and pinned my shirt together but I noticed her fingers seemed to dawdle as they touched my implement. Or was it my imagination?

I thanked Megan for her help and tried to turn my attention to class work. If I let my mind think about Megan, who was a budding beauty in her own right, I'd never get rid of this hard-on. Mrs. Stanton shushed the class and said that she was sorry for having made a judgement call and that was the reason why people should not judge others on looks but what was inside them.

That brought laughs from several of the guys and I heard someone mutter "Yeah, she'd like to have that inside her" followed by more laughs.

That fifty minutes was the slowest period of the day. When the bell rang ending my school day, I was deliberately slow packing up my bag so the others would leave and let me go in peace.
This teacher was, without a doubt, the most voluptuous, the sexiest woman I had ever in my life seen, including women on the silver screen at the local Metroplex. I didn't think she was yet thirty, she had flaming red hair, but she had a pair of world-class melons on her chest. Not that you could see them. She always wore dresses or blouses that buttoned right up to her neck. And while her skirts were hemmed above her knee, they were just fashionable and not high enough to show all that much. However the mere sight of her gave me, a pimply-faced eighteen year old, a hard-on every time. Every day I walked into her class, I had to walk with my book bag in front of me to hide my condition. It was to my dismay that I had forgotten today.

But
if each day,
each hour,
you feel that you are destined for me
with implacable sweetness,
if each day a flower
climbs up to your lips to seek me,
ah my love, ah my own,
in me all that fire is repeated,
in me nothing is extinguished or forgotten,
my love feeds on your love, beloved,
and as long as you live it will be in your arms
without leaving mine.......

Old 15th March 2014
a Xossip Lover.........

pedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universepedapandu is one with the universe
Send a message via Yahoo to pedapandu
UL: 3.74 gb DL: 9.88 gb Ratio: 0.38
a lot for sharing.......

Old 15th March 2014
  Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner      
loveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathru View Post
Nice gng update
Quote:
Awesome. Update more yar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh sarhadi View Post
good start keep going
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
nice attempt.... best of luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinuram View Post

Reps Added with
thanks....

Old 15th March 2014
loveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by nand View Post
< image >

< image >

But
if each day,
each hour,
you feel that you are destined for me
with implacable sweetness,
if each day a flower
climbs up to your lips to seek me,
ah my love, ah my own,
in me all that fire is repeated,
in me nothing is extinguished or forgotten,
my love feeds on your love, beloved,
and as long as you live it will be in your arms
without leaving mine.......

< image >

< image >
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedapandu View Post
thanks....

Old 15th March 2014
chapter 2-part 1

The following day, I walked on clouds all day wrapped up in my dreams of what had happened the previous afternoon. When I walked into my last period English class, there were giggles from all the girls and lewd comments from many of the guys but I didn't lift my eyes off the floor, afraid that I would get another hard-on if I saw Mrs. Sharma.

I managed to concentrate on the subject enough to get through the class. I packed up quickly and hurried out with the crowd but was caught when Mrs. Stanton said "Mr. Walker, please stay for a moment."

I waited until the door closed after the last student and then looked at her.

She quietly said, "Rohan, when I got home last night, I realized that I had left an incriminating piece of evidence here in the room. However when I got here this morning, I couldn't find it. Do you know what happened to my panties?"

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Yes, ma'am. I took them."

She seemed to relax. "Oh, good. I was afraid that the janitors or someone else had found them. Why did you want them, Rohan?"

"Uh ... well, to remember you by. Yesterday was ... very special. I don't know how to describe it. And I don't want to forget the best time of my life."

Her look softened. "Oh, Rohan, that is so sweet. Okay, you can keep them. Just make sure no one sees them, especially your mother."

I smiled shyly "I'll make sure. Thank you, Mrs. Sharma."

I started to turn away but heard her call softly "Rohan?" I turned and she planted a wet kiss on my lips, her tongue darting into my mouth. I replied instantly, feeling the press of her titties against my chest.

After a much too short time, she broke away and said "Thank you, Rohan. Yesterday was special for me too. But we can never do that again. Good night."

to be continued....

Last edited by loveyousoniye : 14th November 2015 at 01:46 PM.

Old 17th March 2014
Custom title

mathru is a pillar of our communitymathru is a pillar of our communitymathru is a pillar of our communitymathru is a pillar of our communitymathru is a pillar of our communitymathru is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to mathru
UL: 340.97 mb DL: 210.40 mb Ratio: 1.62
Nice

Old 18th March 2014
Quote:
Nice
thanks..

Old 12th April 2014
~~Xpian~~Dil Se~~
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund    Contest Organizer: Active organizing member of an ongoing contest    Euro Cup: XP's Euro Cup Contest    IPL Superstar Contest: XP Superstar Contest    Bigg Boss: XP's Bigg Boss Contest    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year    Masaladesi Birthday Blast: Birthday Blast - 1st Runner Up    Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest    Soccer WC: Soccer World Cup Contest      
humtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps databasehumtum has hacked the reps database
UL: 28.53 mb DL: 1.08 gb Ratio: 0.03
nice...continue

Old 6th November 2014
Custom title

femaleworship is a pillar of our communityfemaleworship is a pillar of our communityfemaleworship is a pillar of our community
good

Old 4th May 2015
ONE & ONLY FUN PLACE = XP
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
newchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universe

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls