Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > Love you teacher

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 5th May 2015
Psytrance Lover
Visit my website
  Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
dreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps database

Old 9th May 2015
Violations are way of the Ban
Visit my website
  Election Commissioner:     Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
wocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps databasewocdakumar has hacked the reps database

Old 9th May 2015

durjodhon is beginning to get noticed
Please visit my thread.
story idea discussion thread (dedicated to those who are very shy to open a thread in story section)

It is about mainly the story ideas of various story sections of xossip. In future it may be helpful for new writers. Please share your story plots here.

Old 9th May 2015
Psytrance Lover
Visit my website
dreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps databasedreamcatcher0048 has hacked the reps database

Old 14th May 2015
Psytrance Lover
Visit my website

Old 15th May 2015

nature22 has many secret admirers
Nice story. At least you should have changed to Indian names, to have desi feeling.
what ever others think I don't know. but there is so much spice and kick in looking at an Indian women n their off tone colours.
Though I have lived in foreign countries, nothing like Indian women and their real beauty.

Old 14th November 2015
  Cricket World Cup: WC Contest Winner      
loveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by humtum View Post
nice...continue
Quote:
Originally Posted by femaleworship View Post
good
Quote:
Originally Posted by newchat999 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamcatcher0048 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wocdakumar View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Old 14th November 2015
loveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universeloveyousoniye is one with the universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature22 View Post
Nice story. At least you should have changed to Indian names, to have desi feeling.
what ever others think I don't know. but there is so much spice and kick in looking at an Indian women n their off tone colours.
Though I have lived in foreign countries, nothing like Indian women and their real beauty.
done bro

Old 14th November 2015
chapter 2-part 2

In the next few days it was apparent that I had developed a reputation for being 'hung like a horse' and that that reputation had spread throughout the four corners of the school. I heard comments about my physical assets from dozens of girls in all three year classifications of the school. I got lustful looks from others and jokes from a few. Then there were also the contingent who talked like I was a freak, that I was totally disrespectful to all females and that I should be locked up in a jail somewhere for the rest of my life. Fortunately those were in the minority.

On the other hand there was a whole other range of reaction from the guys. Some of them knew beforehand what my assets were like, having seen me naked in the shower room after gym class. Others threatened that if I looked at their girlfriends they would beat me to a pulp. But the majority of the guys assumed that I was getting a lot of pussy and wanted to know if I could let them have my overflow because there had to be more girls throwing themselves at me than I could handle and could they please be my friend. None of those guys believed me when I said that I wasn't getting laid.

And it wasn't true for long. It started with Manisha. I took her up on the offer to study together and met her at her house one evening. She introduced me to her mother, although her father was out of town. Quickly she picked up a couple of sodas and took me upstairs away from her mom and two younger brothers.

In her neat girly room, she tossed my book bag on the bed and we stretched out and began to study ... for maybe ten minutes. Then her hand began to rub my crotch and she asked if she could see it. I said yes as long as she showed me hers. She stripped out of her top and shorts quicker than I could kick off my shoes. Within seconds we were exploring each other with hands and mouths. I couldn't believe it when her mouth closed over the head of my cock. That nearly blew me away ... and finally I knew what the guys meant when they talked about getting a blow job. I decided that one good turn deserved another and Manisha seemed delighted to comply when I asked her to turn so I could eat her pussy. I didn't know what to do but had heard that girls responded differently although all seemed to like it slow. I learned quickly because Manisha had no qualms about showing me with her fingers just what to do, never taking her mouth off my raging hard-on.

Just before my balls started spurting cum into her mouth, Manisha began shaking and moaning something unintelligible, although I think it was something about liking what was happening. I sure liked what she did for me. She couldn't catch all my cum but managed to swallow some and wiped the rest of it up with a towel and licked her fingers.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Old 12th January 2016
Custom title

krish.KSJ is hunted by the papparazikrish.KSJ is hunted by the papparazikrish.KSJ is hunted by the papparazi
super

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls