Xossip

Go Back Xossip > ChitChat> Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips > Tell me something loose the fat

Life, Lifestyle, Personal Advice & Tips Post your questions and problems on any subject. Fellow members will try to help you.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 26th June 2014

jimmy12lee is an unknown quantity at this point
Wear your shoes and do jogging- inside your room. Follow the techniques of increasing/reducing pace from time to time, as well as moving your hands, holding them up, skipping etc.

Old 26th June 2014

fountain_pen has disabled reputations
Inni saari advices!!!!

Luke water with hone .....works but not that much if someone've fat on tummy.

Green tea+lemon+garcinea combogia .....perfect

Jogging ........brilliant idea

magar dosto what abt the craving to get results in short span of time??? itna sab kuch try karne par results na mile to(possibly thyroid)???

jogging(twice a day)+lipo6(counsel ur doc 1st, however I found nothing bad if consumer is not pregnant)+balanced diet plan+rest= results.

Visit my thread:
Shuruaat the beginning(Running)
Germline Mutation(complete)

" the pen is mightier then the sword, if you know where to poke it "

Old 26th June 2014
aka platform

swon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autographswon has celebrities hunting for his/her autograph
UL: 308.22 mb DL: 33.28 mb Ratio: 9.26
Green tea not recommended as it contain fluoride and not good especially if you got low metabolism issues like thyroid problems, tiredness etc.

Old 8th August 2014
Namaskar
  Hero of Pics n Vids: Regular Contributor of Good Masala      
nand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps databasenand has hacked the reps database
UL: 27.99 gb DL: 7.90 gb Ratio: 3.54
Quote:
Originally Posted by fountain_pen View Post
khayal rakhna exercise, diet ke sath REST bhi utna hi important hai jitna baaki dono.

Love is a strong word.
Love is made for everyone
Love is just love
Love is not wasted.
Love is for everyone.
Love is all around all you.
Love is for god
Love is for you
Love is for me
Love is for everyone all around you
You may cant see love, But love is around you.
I love you......................................

Old 14th December 2016
Searching new title :D
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Prakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps database

Last edited by Prakash verma : 14th December 2016 at 09:41 AM.

Old 14th December 2016
Searching new title :D
Visit my website
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums      
Prakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps databasePrakash verma has hacked the reps database
Quote:
Originally Posted by fountain_pen View Post
wow.....well mera take thoda alag hai. shayad us se aapko thodi help mile. however mujhe aapka BMI(body mass index) nahi pata to shayad main aapko aur achche se help kar paata.

see, one process(metabolism) is important when it comes to gaining muscle, sharpen the curves of lean muscle and reducing weight.

Metabolism devide further into catabolism n anabolism.

Catabolism ka seedha matlab aapke stored fat ko break down kar aapko energy dena hai. iske liye aapko zarurat hoti hai APKA catabolism rate increase karne ki....jo aap various type of physical exercise le kar kar sakte hain aur nutritions like green tea, grape juice, cocoa extract n many more fat reducing stimulate(thode unfriendly aur disastrous bhi ho sakte hain.

suggest karunga ki aap apni diet aapki bmi ke according required catabolic rate ke hisab se rakho aur jahaan-jahaan aapka fat jyada hai use apne trainer ke supervision main workout kar ke lean mass(curves) main convert karo.

jogging karo, diet main jyada se jyada fiber lo aur ho gaya....15 kg fat burn just in one month.

impossible nahi hai...bas jo bhi aapki daily diet hai use poori tarah se utilize karna seekh lo.

Body mass weight - 165cm
,74kg

Old 14th December 2016
Custom title

kammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our communitykammyasutra is a pillar of our community
Stay away from Lipo-6 .. or alike without a proper guidance!

How to see endpoint of earth using smartphone camera - xossip's genius speaks!

Old 14th December 2016
MultiNational Chutiya™
  Hotty Spotter: Bollygallery contest      
satan_lucifer has disabled reputations
hugne se zyada padha kar,isse kya hota hai bolega toh pet andar jayega kuch had takh.

ab padh kaisa laoon karke tumhara sawal hoga, dal wale items bahut khaya kar,agar public mein ho toh padh ko control na karna ,usse kya hoga gand phul jayega.

subha aur sote waqt,garam paani piyo. yog karo bhaii aur bhagne jao

Last edited by satan_lucifer : 14th December 2016 at 09:42 PM.

Old 14th December 2016
Umeed Se Naa Umeed hi Accha

superaashif is one with the universesuperaashif is one with the universesuperaashif is one with the universesuperaashif is one with the universe
Bhai motapa ghatana hai toh calories pe dhyaan do...ek toh wajan barhaana aur dura wajan ghatana ye do bare hi difficult task hote hai.. for men and women - if u r hitting gym then do weight lifting oosse pehle cardio for 10 to 15 mins like jogging,walking green tea on breakfast agar non-veg ho toh thoda kami karo khaane ki,workout for approx 1 and half hour the more u do cardio and workout u will burn more calories...u can use fat burner but tabhi jab aap ekdum serious workout kar rahe ho...ooske liye aap instructor ki help lo warna toh rehne hi dena...

weight loss ke bahut products hote hai par i don't recommend jabtak niyam tabtak theek fhir chodha fhir saara kamaya gaavaya...google pe bahut se articles hai oonhein ek baar check karo...par koi bhi diet shuru karne se pehle oose ek do din aazmana if u feel any woozy ya fhir b.p ka problem ho ya fhir koi aur rog jaise ulti lagna chakkar aana ya fhir bimar hona toh first consider with doctor then start....kisi acche nutrionist ke under wajan kam karna bhi kaafi sahi tarika hai bro

my best wishes wid u

Latest :- OH MERI JAAN

If u love to read all kind of genres like
romance,thriller,love n non-erotic love,incest,fantasy,horror,hot stories then u are on the right platform see below this link :-

http://xossip.com/search.php?do=process&showposts=0&starteronly=1&exactname=1&searchuser=superaashif

Last edited by superaashif : 15th December 2016 at 04:14 PM.

Old 16th December 2016

Nandy89 is beginning to get noticed
Reducing weight is not a big deal, be consistent in your regular jogging or walking or workouts. After child birth i gained almost 10 kg, i was determined in my workouts and jogging. You will see the results slow but you can reduce your weight.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls