Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > Account Security Ė Donít Share Your Personal Information-[UPDATED]

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th May 2015

ssethi has many secret admirersssethi has many secret admirers
SnM,

Old 14th June 2015
veni, vidi, vici
Visit my website

screwman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps databasescrewman_2 has hacked the reps database
UL: 34.25 gb DL: 132.18 gb Ratio: 0.26
SnM

Old 19th July 2015
--Hunger for Boobs--

Hunger69 is a pillar of our communityHunger69 is a pillar of our communityHunger69 is a pillar of our communityHunger69 is a pillar of our communityHunger69 is a pillar of our communityHunger69 is a pillar of our communityHunger69 is a pillar of our communityHunger69 is a pillar of our community
SnM Bhai thanks for your valuable advices. It will help new comers..

Last edited by Hunger69 : 19th July 2015 at 11:02 PM. Reason: mistake

Old 29th July 2015

mailpro has many secret admirersmailpro has many secret admirers
UL: 32.81 gb DL: 18.61 gb Ratio: 1.76
SnM bhai

Old 13th November 2015

viki_sharma969696 is an unknown quantity at this point
HI Please help.

One of my perosnal photo is posted here without permission.

Need your help in removing that from pzy.be

Please help

Old 14th November 2015
Someday I'll be Your Boss
Visit my website
  Contest Master: Oversees all contests    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums      
Suzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps databaseSuzane007 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Suzane007 Send a message via Skype™ to Suzane007
UL: 21.98 mb DL: 1.79 gb Ratio: 0.01
Quote:
Originally Posted by viki_sharma969696 View Post
HI Please help.

One of my perosnal photo is posted here without permission.

Need your help in removing that from pzy.be

Please help
PM the link.
N.B.All the pics posted by me have been downloaded from the internet.Credit goes to the original uploaders.Anyone having any complaint against any pics please don't request me to remove them unless & until they violate the rules of Xossip.Once its on the net, its everywhere.Just like virginity;once lost, its lost forever.

Old 9th December 2015
Brings :love: Like A Rainbow
Visit my website

LuvlyCuple has hacked the reps databaseLuvlyCuple has hacked the reps databaseLuvlyCuple has hacked the reps databaseLuvlyCuple has hacked the reps databaseLuvlyCuple has hacked the reps databaseLuvlyCuple has hacked the reps databaseLuvlyCuple has hacked the reps databaseLuvlyCuple has hacked the reps databaseLuvlyCuple has hacked the reps databaseLuvlyCuple has hacked the reps databaseLuvlyCuple has hacked the reps database
Information for Safety of Genuine Thread starters

Quote:
Originally Posted by pktdmk View Post
Dear Friends, The day I requested mods to remove some of our pics, one member of xossip talked me as a mod with other id and told me to show few pics with face as xossip rules to prove that I m real owner of that pics. Now days he blackmailing and harrassing us to show more pics to him otherwise he will post our nude pics with faces on sites.
I thought this is a plateform for enjoyment but I was wrong.
So we r quitting xossip now.I request the mods to delete all our pics from pzy or delete the entire thread and also remove the XCLUSIVE tag.
Thanks for you love,
We enjoy you even we r in sad moments.
But family first.
Bye.
Do Not Steal / Theft / Post Our Copyright Pics For Your Recognition In Other Threads / Forums Morons Idiots
Get Of My Thread

Because Of You Good Genuine Couples Stopped Posting

This is the very reason i put above mentioned message in my thread with every post. As well copying and posting in other forums also stating that they are the genuine persons. Mods should come with a strict rules for the users who do this type of sadist greedy things. I would like to bring to the notice that their is a user named KING OF ALL and he has his own forum (Every Mod knows this) All pics are dumping from xossip and users are posting them in his forum including exclusive threads pics also by editing

Iam also a victim of it twice. This User King Of All wont show kindness for the user's plea also in his forum nor give proper response also when one of the mod from his forum posted my pics by removing watermark or slicing the pic till watermark. Thats why i put watermark in the center of the pic also (personally i dont like to watermark, But because of the idiotic stupid persons i have done it

And the Very sad thing is that most of the senior members of xossip doing posting in other forums...!

Respect Genuine Thread Starters for their Time, Effort & Contribution and they are doing what you want to watch for your enjoyment.

I dont know when dis Morons, Idiots will change. To all those Idiots & Morons who are doing this type of shitty things just think for once what if a person do the same to your Wife's, Sister's or Mother's or close by to your family ladies pictures, And feel that pain, harassment & embarrassment have to go through. Very shameful and unacceptable

LuvlyCuple
Originally Posted by zee_go_lo I am addicted to this thread, brother! Originally Posted by LuvlyCuple "Same here Zee Bro That's y cant resist to stop posting Pics of My Sweet Lovely Friendly Decent Wife "

Old 9th December 2015
Boobies save the world
  Gold Coins: Contributed more than $100 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Super Donor: Highest Contributor to XP server fund. Contributed more than $2000    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    MDTF: MasalaDesi Task Force    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Annual Masala Awards: Thread of the Year      
Bookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps databaseBookseeker has hacked the reps database
UL: 0.00 b DL: 10.75 mb Ratio: 0.00

You can add this watermark in the middle of your pics with the appropriate level of transparency: http://pzy.be/i/2/Xclusive+7b.png It will safeguard the originality.

As far as security is concerned, in every case it has been compromised only when users share their details with strangers. Just because some one talks nicely, couples fall for strangers and give their contact details to strangers. It is still happening. We have been asking users everyday to not share their details. Yet some of them ignore it and realize only when they get blackmailed and threatened by those strangers.

If you get any obnoxious or otherwise troublesome private message (pm) from any user, go to the profile of that user and click Add to your ignore list. Then please forward that pm to any Mod or Sumo. This is the list of mods and this is the list of Sumos.

Old 25th January 2016

CFNM999 has many secret admirersCFNM999 has many secret admirers
I got around 10 mails today that someone is trying to loginto my account .. is it possible ?

Old 31st January 2016
hawaa hawaa hawawaa hawaaaa
  Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund    Diamond: Contributed more than $250 for XP server fund      
Ondipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps databaseOndipuli has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to Ondipuli
UL: 301.51 mb DL: 1.11 gb Ratio: 0.27
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFNM999 View Post
I got around 10 mails today that someone is trying to loginto my account .. is it possible ?
Not possible unless
1. You have shared your password to someone
2. You have a common password for all your accounts over internet

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls