Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > EROTIC TREASURE HUNT

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 19th January 2015
Custom title

tamannakosamnenu is hunted by the papparazitamannakosamnenu is hunted by the papparazitamannakosamnenu is hunted by the papparazitamannakosamnenu is hunted by the papparazitamannakosamnenu is hunted by the papparazitamannakosamnenu is hunted by the papparazi
Wow great update bro

Old 19th January 2015

JRoccky is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to JRoccky
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamannakosamnenu View Post
Wow great update bro

Old 24th January 2015

Best In The World is beginning to get noticed
plz update ur story bro

Old 24th January 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best In The World View Post
plz update ur story bro
Will surely tonight.

Old 24th January 2015

boobfuck has many secret admirersboobfuck has many secret admirers
UL: 158.83 mb DL: 131.62 mb Ratio: 1.21
Add miss parineeti n Mrs Madhuri

Old 25th January 2015

EPISODE - 6
part-1

"What do you want sir?" the teacher asked.

"Shut the door and come closer" Sunny ordered.

"Okay" she did as told.

"Now tell me, have you been having sex with the students?" Sunny asked being completely bold.

Diksha was mute and staring into the eyes of Sunny as if he was her owner and she was caught stealing from him. She had the same look on her face and in her eyes.

"Tell me Ms. Diksha, are you such a slut that you did this?" Sunny came closer to her.

"Tell me, do you have so much hunger of cocks that you fucked the one's that were so easy to get" Sunny continued as he came closer and closer to Diksha's face.

"Tell me, Ms. Diksha, are you a slut?" Sunny held Diksha's hair and pulled her a little closer into his own face just inches away from his lips.

"I am sorry" Diksha whispered so erotically into the ears of Sunny.

"You don't have to be, you don't" Sunny spoke.

"I think i'll be needing you in my team." Sunny moved away from Diksha now. "I am setting up a personal team with as many teachers possible and i think i'll be needing your skills for my enjoyment in the journey that'll our team take"

"So that means i still have my job?" Diksha asked Sunny.

"Yes, of course. I cannot loose such a prized asset. Besides.." Sunny took Diksha's palm in his own and raised her from her seat.

"I think i'll be paying you more than just your income." Sunny held Diksha from her shoulder and pushed her down onto her knees, she still looking into Sunny's eyes going down, and unzipped his pants.

As soon as Diksha saw his fly open and his cock out, she didn't waste much time and held his strong rough manhood in her soft moisturised palms.

As Sunny held her from her hair, she engulfed his huge dick all inside her calming all her hunger. "OOHH YYEEAA!!" Sunny reacted.

"FUCK.......SSSS...FUCK!" Sunny kept enjoying and moaning out his enjoyment as Diksha was now sucking his big black Indian cock that had all the juices of a hard dick mixed into Diksha's very own saliva, it was magnificent.

"YOU ARE MY COCK SUCKER BITCH, MY COCK SUCKER" Sunny kept on as Diksha kept on. She sucked and sucked all the hardness of her boss's dick and enjoyed the full ordeal like she did on the boys of the school.

Diksha was one the easiest slut that men could have, as proved by how her hunger was completed by mere school going teenagers. Since her first day at school as the teacher, she has been sleeping with almost everyone at the school. She was the sex piece for many like the former principle in his office, male teachers in the teacher's room, the students on some staybacks or when the school was attending a seminar in the auditorium or was on picnic then the empty rooms were used by her and some boy from some class. She was such a slut that she even slept with the janitor once because he had seen her with a student and to only shut his mouth she shoved her mouth with his cock.

"AAAAHH...AAH YEA!" Sunny kept breathing away as Diksha kept blowing him away.

"GULP!... GULP!... GULP!... GULP!... GULP!..." Diksha's whore mouth kept on spraying sounds of pleasure.

"NOW I'LL FUCK YOUR PUSSY" Sunny said to her.

Old 26th January 2015
Custom title

tamannakosamnenu is hunted by the papparazitamannakosamnenu is hunted by the papparazitamannakosamnenu is hunted by the papparazitamannakosamnenu is hunted by the papparazitamannakosamnenu is hunted by the papparazitamannakosamnenu is hunted by the papparazi
Mmmmm erotic update but too short bro
pls make big updates

Old 27th January 2015

amarnath666666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sonam ki story complete karo yaar...
Please....

Old 27th January 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamannakosamnenu View Post
Mmmmm erotic update but too short bro
pls make big updates
YES I WILL.... I did that cause i wanted to put two episodes in place of one so i therefore broke the next episode int two parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarnath666666 View Post
Sonam ki story complete karo yaar...
Please....

Bro i understand but it's a big huge series i'm writing and therefore she fit into the story in that particular part.
Don't worry i'll keep adding on her in the story more.....

Old 27th January 2015

PART - 2

"YES SIR" Diksha followed. She climbed up to her feet.

As Sunny was getting it on with Diksha, a girl entered the room and in her shock spoke, "OH MY! I.. I'm so sorry"

Sunny thought her apology was because these sexual anticts were the everyday of the school and seeing some teacher half naked on the floor sucking someone's dick or a student completely naked on a desk having a cock fuck her like a mad dog was normal now.

Sunny suddenly upon the shock, unzipped his pants as fast as he could. But seeing Shraddha's beauty he was mesmerised by the 19 year old cute girl.

"Shraddha?" Diksha spoke recognising her. Sunny couldn't as he was new to this college but Sunny saw how marvellous that girl looked and how my dick was interested in her now.

"Ah ma'am...um.. i was just... i was just in my practise" Shraddha spoke.

"Oh right" Diksha confirmed.

"Which practise?" Sunny asked, "Dance" Diksha told me.

"Ohh so you're a dancer!" Sunny stepped closer to Shraddha to which Diksha stopped me and whispered in Sunnys's ear, "Stop! not her, her father's too powerful and if anything happens to his daughter then.."

"You think i'll let her go!" Sunny spoke affirmitively. Shraddha was standing scared to her new principal who had her teacher on her knees sucking his cock, she had thought about someday getting into these situations but never really planned an action towards it.

"Close the door Ms. Diksha" Sunny ordered and Diksha followed his commands. The door was closed with Diksha and Shraddha as ready sex slaves for their master Sunny to take advantage of.

"Now you both come here. Get down you" He ordered Shraddha to get on her knees in front of Sunny, "And you, raise your saaree!" that he ordered to Diksha.
Diksha wore a beautiful pink and black today for the inaugration of the college's new principle, who knew that she was gonna welcome him personally like this.

"Look i was gonna go easy on you but i don't know what happened, i mean... you look so absolutely fuckable!" As Sunny said, he lifted the saare on Diksha as she bent on the table on Sunny's right side with her ass pushed outwards. Sunny moved all of Diksha's hair onto her left shoulder and saw her bright lusty soft skin on her sexy back, "Ohh yeah!" Sunny excited more.

While Shraddha was on her knees, she wore a blue top that showed a lot of cleavage to Sunny who sat on a higher level than her. She looked absolute delight to Sunny's mahood and his manly instincts were tingling more than ever now seeing a teenage Shraddha on her knees looking so dominated by him.

"You better take that cock out and suck it's depths like no one ever could" he spoke to Shraddha, "And, " Sunny looked at Diksha, "You have a level to match upto" complimenting Diksha's blowing skills.

"I haven't ever.. done.." Shraddha spoke frighted.

"Ssshhh!" Sunny put a finger on Shraddha soft 19 year old lips, "Girl," he spoke, "You'll be a woman soon" and winked, "And soon you'll need a man."

Somehow Shraddha felt a tingle in her panties upon hearing that as she was a naive girl who was a daddy's little spoilt girl.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls