Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Stories> English > EROTIC TREASURE HUNT

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 27th January 2015

JRoccky is a pillar of our community
Send a message via Yahoo to JRoccky

Sunny straightaway went his mouth towards the backless Diksha just leaning there beside him with his right hand holding Diksha very tightly from her waist and tummy and he started fingering her pussy under her panties with his finger of his other hand, while Shraddha opened up the jeans that were closed because of her, now she was the reason they opened up back.

Shraddha had seen many cocks in her life, most but one of the boys in college when she saw two students getting it on the washroom or with a teacher in the staff room, one was her boyfriend's which she saw in a half empty movie hall when she only did a handjob on him and avoided sucking it as it was her first ever.

Today she was in her principal's hands and she knew she would have to suck him no matter what could happen even after.

Sunny licked and sucked and bit all over Diksha's exposed back and all she could do was moan and moan in the amounts of pleasure she got from her back skin being mouthed on and her panty covered pussy being fingered on by her boss and principal, Sunny.

Shraddha slowly but surely handjobbed the big matured dick of Sunny. She kept the slow pace onher hand as she was not too experienced in this, Sunny kept on pushing her hand faster up and down his dick in between his Diksha enjoying session.
As the heat grew, Sunny told Shraddha to put his cock inside her now, "PUT THAT COCK INSIDE YOU!" to which Shraddha was scared toher core as she thought inside her pussy, "WHERE?" she asked him.

"Inside your mouth i meant" Sunny spoke. Even then, she hadn't sucked onto any cock before, but Shraddha did as Sunny told her, maybe it was the moment that had caught her to give her naivety away and take in the moment.

She took the cockhead and inserted almost it's tip. Sunny though was busy on Diksha, saw Shraddha be slow about sucking him, held her from her head and forced all his cock inside Shraddha's mouth to choke her with it.
[img]http://pzy.be/i/2/shraddha-kapoor-hot-in-fhm-magazine-india-edition-may-2013-issue-28738_600.jpg[/img]
"AAAHHH!!................." Shraddha's mouth was completely filled with Sunny's monster and her screams were muffled, her mouth became silent but her face showed the pain and shock she was in.

Her eyes were bright open, her mouth widened, her hands slapping up the thighs of Sunny and all Sunny cared about was the pleasure he got from Shraddha's warm 19 year old mouth and the taste of the 25 year old Diksha's naked sweaty skin on her exposed back of her backless saaree.

Then for a moment he moved his attention to Shraddha, holding her head and making her mouth fuck his dick, "SUCK IT!! SUCK IT!! SUCK! SUCK!" he enjoyed.

"Now get up FAST!" Sunny moved from his position and made Shraddha stand up. His left hand was kept on Diksha's backside sort of keeping her on the same position she was in. Now Shraddha was on the table where Sunny sat, beside Diksha and Sunny was standing facing her.

"Remove your pants!" Sunny ordered Shraddha, she followed.

"Yeah!" Sunny exclaimed as he saw Shraddha's cute white panties.

"That's what i like!" As Sunny spoke he started to finger Shraddha on her panties, "AH! AH! SIR!" Shraddha moaned in pleasure and pain as her virgin pussy was being fingered only for the second time in her life.

As he did that, He removed the panties that Diksha wore and stood right behind her bent body. He moved very briskly now.

As his right hand kept fingering Shraddha, he took his cock in his left hand and placed it right on the pussy of Diksha and slowly pushed it inside her. "AAH! AAH! AAAAAAHHHHHH!! FFFUCCCK!" Diksha moaned in pleasure, "YEAH! YEAH!" Sunny started to move inside her now and started to fuck her with his full erected penis.

He kept on and on with his exploits of the two girls inside the staff room with no one there seeing it as he was fingering a 19 year old student and fucking the pussy of a 25 year old teacher, he was in heaven.

"AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AH!" Diksha and Shraddha moaned constantly without a miss as Sunny enjoyed both the beauties. He wasn't done though completely.

He now took his cock out of Diksha and came to Shraddha now.

"NOW I'LL FUCK YOU!" Sunny spoke as he kept both her legs on his shoulders now, testing her impressive flexibility.

"NO WAIT! I'M A VIRGIN! PLEASE NO!" Shraddha spoke.

"FFUU..!" Sunny was taken aback, "What the fuck!"

"Please, please not her... bitch's father will bring us problems if he knew she was not a virgin!" Diksha said to Sunny.

"No problem, i got solution for that too." Sunny spoke as he took the panties of Shraddha all up to a little below her knees, close to his head now.

"I'll fuck her in her other hole!" Shraddha heared Sunny's words, but before she could stop him, Sunny pushed all inside Shraddha's back hole giving her the most hurtfull pain she knew. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Shraddha screamed in pain and tears came from her eyes, "SCREAM BITCH SCREAM!" Sunny enjoyed the pain.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Sunny sweared with every thrust he made inside Shraddha's now not-virgin asshole. She was exploited, she had her first blowjob and her first fucking by Sunny, she was in another world now, filled with pleasurable screams and painful enjoyment.

"YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!" Sunny was at his final stage and was ready to cum, "COME HERE!" he took his cock out and put Shraddha and Diksha back to their own starting positions, on their knees.

"AAAAHHYYYYEAAAAHHHH!!!" Sunny exploded onto both the beauties faces.

Old 27th January 2015
Custom title

tamannakosamnenu is hunted by the papparazitamannakosamnenu is hunted by the papparazitamannakosamnenu is hunted by the papparazitamannakosamnenu is hunted by the papparazitamannakosamnenu is hunted by the papparazitamannakosamnenu is hunted by the papparazi
Out standing,cum blowing update rocky bro
thank u so much

Old 27th January 2015
Custom title

king ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our community
genilea update is super bro n what about deeksha seth bro.....

Old 27th January 2015
Custom title

king ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our communityking ram is a pillar of our community

Old 28th January 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamannakosamnenu View Post
Out standing,cum blowing update rocky bro
thank u so much

UR WELCUM BRO.... I WON'T DISAPPOINT

Quote:
Originally Posted by king ram View Post
Quote:
THANKS A LOT BRO...
About Deeksha- Yes brother i got some ideas... But can't promise when will she be added.

Wait for the new update and i'll probably add her soon

Old 30th January 2015
Custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRoccky View Post
UR WELCUM BRO.... I WON'T DISAPPOINT

THANKS A LOT BRO...
About Deeksha- Yes brother i got some ideas... But can't promise when will she be added.

Wait for the new update and i'll probably add her soon< image >
k thanks bro I will wait for her n plz consider my name while u write story on her.....

Old 30th January 2015

Quote:
k thanks bro I will wait for her n plz consider my name while u write story on her.....
OHKAY BRO..

Will be writing and posting shortly

Old 30th January 2015
Custom title

pranisel is hunted by the papparazipranisel is hunted by the papparazipranisel is hunted by the papparazi
UL: 100.59 gb DL: 93.65 gb Ratio: 1.07
waiting fr the updates.......

Old 30th January 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranisel View Post
waiting fr the updates.......
Check the first page.

Old 3rd February 2015

amarnath666666 is an unknown quantity at this point
Update karo yaar...