Xossip

Go Back Xossip > Mirchi> Pics n Vids (adult) > I love flashing my body

Pics n Vids (adult) Paying hosts not allowed. Recommended file host is FilesFlash and image host is PicsCrazy.

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 21st March 2017

LadiesMan21 has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by avnihot View Post
rohans cock was throbbing in my moms mouth and she was sucking it like there is no tom the alcohol had taken a toll on her
so i decided to make her more horny
i kept my hand on her pussy and start rubbing her clit
she stopped then and there looked at me and came close to me and smooched me
i was zapped she started kissing me and i too got involved this was all going beyond control my mom was showing a side i had never thgt in my wildest dreams
we were constantly kissing and rohan started sucking my moms boobs and then he kept one hand on mine i immediately raised my top and removed it sitting topless next to my naked mom and naked rohan
awesome narration avni... Now we know where you got the courage from you make all of us hard on

Old 21st March 2017
The masturbator

methead_pandey has received several accoladesmethead_pandey has received several accoladesmethead_pandey has received several accolades
Send a message via Yahoo to methead_pandey
Quote:
i thgtmy mom wld stop within a few seconds as there was no time frame set on it but to my surprise my mom went on stroking his cock for a while and the most shocking thing was while doing so she stopped for a second took some spit from her mouth in her hand and started stroking his cock again
i was enjoying the view cldnt believe these were my moms true colors
u guys wont beleive they just went on and on and by now rohan was pressing my moms boobs and ass constantly and my mom didnt object at all what slut my mom is
Wow lucky you anvi! You saw it live. I am getting a hard on just by thinking about it.

Old 21st March 2017

Ronak1 is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
rohans cock was throbbing in my moms mouth and she was sucking it like there is no tom the alcohol had taken a toll on her
i was zapped she started kissing me and i too got involved this was all going beyond control my mom was showing a side i had never thgt in my wildest dreams
we were constantly kissing and rohan started sucking my moms boobs and then he kept one hand on mine i immediately raised my top and removed it sitting topless next to my naked mom and naked rohan
Aaaahhhhhhhh Avnii Again a Shocker from Muma Side..
Aunty you are a such a Mysterious Girl, your actions are making me shock A lot.
Its tooo nice to hear you and your mom kissing and cherry on the cake that fucking Rohan is keeping you both Hot.
But it will be the Black night for Rohan because two Girls who are extremely experienced in Sex, are going to take his cock so definitely he will be Fucked up veryy Badely. please take care he is just 20 year old only
Really Amazinnng avniii this is really unexpected turns are coming.
Love your this Real experience a lot.
MUAAAAAHHHHHHH..

Old 21st March 2017
The masturbator

methead_pandey has received several accoladesmethead_pandey has received several accoladesmethead_pandey has received several accolades
Quote:
i was wondering if they were ever gonna stop
as it was more than 3 mins they were on and suddenly my mom stopped and again took some spit in her hand and started stroing his cock i was amazed while rohan by now had raised my moms gown and as she wasnt wearing any panties he started squeezing her naked butt with one hand and constantly squeezing her boobs with the other
i told my mom instead of applying spit why dont u just put the cock in her mouth and make it nicely wet
my mom didnt react to it but after a few seconds she removed her gown and stood naked and said
mom-- its so hot my god i cant take this heat and sat on the couch and pulled rohan close to him and put his cock in her mouth
my mouth was left open and rohan was in ecstasy
he just went bonkers while i just cldnt digest that mom is his sucking her own nephew
rohans cock was roch hard and my pussy was entirely wet
Wow wowiwowowowow!!!!!

Old 21st March 2017
The masturbator

Quote:
Wow amazing.

Old 21st March 2017
ONE & ONLY FUN PLACE = XP
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
newchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universe
baby

Old 21st March 2017
ONE & ONLY FUN PLACE = XP
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
newchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universe
we miss ur photos lot baby.

Old 21st March 2017

badboyt4 is beginning to get noticed
UL: 319.56 mb DL: 763.08 mb Ratio: 0.42
Quote:
This is so sexy Avni....My cock is throbbing out of my shorts here....Wonder how Rohan must have thanked God then

Old 21st March 2017
Custom title

ppm191988 is a pillar of our communityppm191988 is a pillar of our communityppm191988 is a pillar of our communityppm191988 is a pillar of our communityppm191988 is a pillar of our communityppm191988 is a pillar of our communityppm191988 is a pillar of our community
avni your are the sexiest & horniest babe here. no one is even close to your wild side. the way you have described the events were so horny that it could even make a dead man to cum. it seems u inherited your slutiness from ur mom. from they way u have described the thing till now makes me believe that ur mom must have explored her wild side many more times than u may have tried. both of u r too sluttly to be ever fucked by a single man in ur life. rohan now must be on cloud 9. he must have fucked u both like a wild bull. having threesome with ur own mom. its simply amazing. just ur msg gives me an instant hardon. imagine what would it do now if u also post some pics. would love to fuck u some day in the future.

Last edited by ppm191988 : 21st March 2017 at 09:37 AM.

Old 21st March 2017

atal.bihari is beginning to get noticed
Quote:
dick raising... slut mom.. slut daughter.. and lucky bastard

Reply Free Video Chat with Indian Girls