Xossip

Go Back Xossip > BackOffice> Parking Lot> Xclusive Queen Contest > Xclusive Queen contest 2015 - "Festival of Seduction": ChitChat thread

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls

Old 12th June 2015
ONE & ONLY FUN PLACE = XP
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
newchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universe
waiting for 1st round pic

Old 12th June 2015
ONE & ONLY FUN PLACE = XP
  Moderator: Moderator of some forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
newchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universenewchat999 is one with the universe
pls make live thread sumo

Old 12th June 2015
Custom title

desposlut has disabled reputations
Dear moderator...kindly include my pic in urs adversiment..as i cant participate in dis contest..but i wanna flaunt my assets as per urs choice

Old 12th June 2015
Queen of Your hearts
Visit my website
  Xclusive Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
sexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to sexyboys306
Talking

One request from my side Mods
voting should be there in every round
results may be declared after the last round.
It will help every queen to gain some votes in that particular round where her pics are more erotic than the others else voting after all the rounds may lead less votes count as only the last round makes the impression on the voters and whoever is good in last round will win.

Simron

Old 12th June 2015
Queen of Your hearts
Visit my website
  Xclusive Queen: Xclusive Queen Contest      
sexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps databasesexyboys306 has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to sexyboys306
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by desposlut View Post
Dear moderator...kindly include my pic in urs adversiment..as i cant participate in dis contest..but i wanna flaunt my assets as per urs choice
Dear why U think that U cant participate Just post some more pics on your
thread and again post a request to Mods for the Exclusive tag on below Thread .
http://xossip.com/showthread.php?t=1303803
Iam shure U will Get the Tag.

simron

Old 12th June 2015
Custom title

desposlut has disabled reputations
Dear sir.,.i have tried a lot fir exclusive pic..now i got hopeless..plz include my pic for urs add..which i posted..nd tell me how u wanna c me.,plz..will show..m wl b greatful..m not gonna participate..but wanna di smething fir u guyz..plz..dint deny..moderator

Old 12th June 2015
Custom title

Darkman_for_sluts has disabled reputations
Quote:
Originally Posted by desposlut View Post
dear moderator plz tell me how many pic..exactly i have to post to get the exclusive title as i wanna to participate in this contest...every time u says 25..plz help
Bhai post unseen pictures & make our bhabhi xossip Queen....

Old 12th June 2015
Love Bhabhi Mangalsutra Expose
  Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
whoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our communitywhoreneelima is a pillar of our community
Just my cock getting harder day by day. OMG our sexy horny bhabhi getting ready to display there lovely, maaldar, juice pussies. It's going to be festival for all the cocks
Photos I posted are not my own. They are available on open internet which, anyone can view. I don't intend to disturb anybody's privacy. since the owner of these pics has decided to let these pics be available on open internet. Its not for commercial use, If anyone at any point feels offended, fell free to message Admin/Moderate or please do pm me with the link of the pic and they shall be removed instantly as soon as I read the message.

Beauty Bhabhis!! Sultry Bitches!!

Old 12th June 2015
The Xpian!!! what else
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyboys306 View Post
One request from my side Mods
voting should be there in every round
results may be declared after the last round.
It will help every queen to gain some votes in that particular round where her pics are more erotic than the others else voting after all the rounds may lead less votes count as only the last round makes the impression on the voters and whoever is good in last round will win.

Simron

nope. we ll collect votes for each n every round, separately. that means, there ll be four polling thread for each rounds respectively. Clear?

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Old 12th June 2015
The Xpian!!! what else
  Mr Xossip: Mr XP Contest Winner    Super Moderator: Moderator of all forums    Silver Coins: Contributed $25-$100 for XP server fund      
friend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps databasefriend_just_buddy has hacked the reps database
Send a message via Yahoo to friend_just_buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by newchat999 View Post
pls make live thread sumo
traffic is not upto the mark to make this thread live. push us to make this thread alive n sexy

बड़ी गुस्ताख है तेरी यादें, इन्हें तमीज सिखा दो..
दस्तक भी नहीं देती, और दिल में उतर आती हैं

My story-:-
Illusion......Ek Bhram???
(Completed)

Closed Thread Free Video Chat with Indian Girls